I've been wanting to see my gf get fucked by someone else for a long time now, but i'm too scared to suggest it...

I've been wanting to see my gf get fucked by someone else for a long time now, but i'm too scared to suggest it, i mean it's pretty weird after all. would love to hear what you guys think of her and what you'd do.

We wonen in belgie dus ook beetje Belgie/Nederdraad

Well, the first way to start is sharing nudes

She is pretty hot swinger lifestyle isn't for everyone tho it will get weird

yeah i do have some doubts, wouldn't be swinging though i don't have any desire to fuck another girl. that said, given the chance what would you do ? she likes it rough, swallows and does so anal as well

bump

Start with roleplay in the bedroom. Tell her to pretend that it's another guy fucking her. That's how mine started, pic related.

might not be the worst way to get started, thanks

Dat is godverdomme een lekker wijf. Heel geil. Ik zou d'r urenlang doen.

leuk om dat te horen. Als je de kans kreeg wat zou je vooraal willen doen met haar ? waar klaarkomen enzo.

Ik zou haar langdurig doggystyle nemen (beetje bondage als het kan), en uiteindelijk klaarkomen op haar knappe gezichtje ;)

I would love to fuck her but its a 20++ hour drive one way. I been thinking, you guys who want to let other people fuck your girls. Do you want to watch, join in or stay in another room? I like the idea of fucking someone elses girl, but it would freak me out if he was sitting in a dark corner looking at us and fapping. It would be better if he joined in. In private i couldnt care less.

zalig. enja, wat bondage kan. ze is erg openminded, slikt ook altijd en doet anaal. vind je het algemeen geil om op een meisje haar gezicht klaar te komen ? of er is iets specifieks aan haar ?

preferably i'd like to watch but i can get that that's pretty weird i'd be very happy too if i just got a few pictures or a video send to me as it was happening. wouldn't need to be there then

Why not join in and make it a 3some? Thats alot easier to suggest to her in the start. Get drunk with a friend of you and just start to suggest things or do some truth or dare or naked poker.

Klinkt goed, netjes slikken zoals het hoort! Hmm, normaal gesproken ben ik niet zo van de facials maar ze heeft er het gezicht voor... En de ogen;) in ieder geval bedankt voor het rukmateriaal, ik zal er straks eens gebruik van maken

i agree it would probably be a better way too start, and that would be hot, definitely but it's hard to explain, seeing her get fucked hard by someone else, me not being wanted there. it's a weird fetish.

bedankt voor de recties, ik hoor erg graag wat kerels met haar willen doen, zeker als de reacties nederlandstalig zijn. als er meer volgen zijn er wel nog wel nudes op komst

Fetishes are weird, thats why they are so fun. Me i once suggested it out of the blue when i was drinking with my x-gf and my best friend. An hour later we where taking turns filling her with cum. It was fun watching them fuck while she sucked me and then using his cum as lube later on, but the best part was the fact that i could not keep my dick away from her the next weeks to come. Something snapped inside me, i could not stop fucking her. Like i could not make her unfuck my friend i could only fuck her so much that his little visit in her pussy became insignifcant.

that does sound really hot. would love it if my best friend had a go at my gf. not sure if he'd even be interested interested though.

If you want to watch her getting fucked, why don't you start by letting us watch her getting fucked?

i've never recorded anything, she's a little paranoid that if things ever go wrong and i do something with it people can recognize her by her tats

ooooh more with lipstick please!

also, user, if you're so keen on her hooking up with someone, why don't you just bring up the idea of setting up a tinder for her, that the two of you go through and swipe on together. Then you can have a say in/be involved in who she potentially is hooking up with.

I wish I had done this with my last GF towards the end, especially as we're no longer together. it could be REALLY fun to see who she swipes right on, and to get to pick a few swipes she might not otherwise choose herself....

Your friends will never have a go at her, atleast if they are real friends. But i can assure you they lust for her. Its up to you to bring up the topic. Some people say its best to experiment with total strangers, i say do it with someone you both know and trust, and someone below you on the male status chart. Dont go for chad it will only make you feel insecure. And be open about it after, talk about it to get any grudge out of the system. Its not for everyone after all.

i guess so. and yeah they'd never just go for her out of the blue, i was more like wondering if i talked about it to one or 2 of them if they'd find her hot enough to consider doing it. would be hot if it got casual that if some came around to hang out they'd just ask for like a blowjob or something while we were doing stuff. not asking me, but her directly

Good luck user. If its any comfort i will have a fap to the full side pic of your girl in the citchen. Them hips is epic!

i'm glad you love her. not sure if you did say what you'd do to her if you could, but if not i'd love to hear where you'd want to cum

If its up to me i cum inside, preferably pussy but mouth is ok too if she swallows. No condom btw, let the cum flow free!

pussy would be great, i'd also prefer it if it was bare