Who has a feeling that Doomsday is June 6th?

Who has a feeling that Doomsday is June 6th?

Why june 6th?

timestamp?

Ramadan, other spooky shit, a nice number. Thats about all one needs to be concerned

You autists have been predicting dates for as long as I've been on Sup Forums, and I've been here since 2011...

Just go back to

nobody sane, I assure you.

It will begin on the 6th day of the 6th month on the 6th hour.

September happening! Blood moon, etc.

If the end of the world fucks up the HOI4 release date for me I'm gonna be pissed

When is the Brexit vote?

If we predict it, then they won't do it because we ruined it for them.

/x/ you have promised us like 4 doomsdays already this year and exactly 0 of the happenings you promised have come to pass
you have a worse track record than we do

My 6666th day alive will be on 6/6/2016, Ramadan starts, Trudeau will pass a euthanasia bill, probably some other stuff. Pretty spoopy baka desu senpai.

He's right. We've been thwarting the NWO by calling shins on their dates pretty steadily for the last 9 years, at least I have.

You're welcome.

Man, nothing has happened since Belgium. This is pretty depressing, when are the mudshit hordes going to start invading Europe again? It's getting pretty hot, how come they haven't awoken yet?

But what time zone?

the sixth one dumi

Fuck you my 21st birthday is the 8th.

The powers that be aren't letting WW3 start with King Obongo in the President seat.
That's gonna happen under President Clinton / Trump / not-Bernie.

So we're good until next year at least.

Ramadan, 6/6/16

>muh 6's

Shut up.

pls buy
t.Johan

We already survived June 6, 2006 (the real 666) without incident. i'm not concerned.

Hopefully there will be some happenings in Europe (the UK specifically) so that Brexist will go thru.

Hey remember when the world ended on 06/06/06
Boy I do. That was a rough day. I got a parking ticket.

(((6)))

Yes many reasons.

D-day from WWII
is June 6th.

Ramadan

almost 666 six, six, sixteen rolls off the tongue.

six, six, sixteen the day the world stood still.

Imagine the headlines. Its easy to member and you have the muslim holiday. Were in for something.

Jew are behind it all. Its going to be day one of the end of the world. I would move all stocks into gold or oil. At least until this is over.

NEWFOUNDLAND TIME??

NWO browse poll confirmed

23st/June

Because it's the anniversary of major historic event?

Lol, no. They'd love Obummer to get martial law and a 3rd term.

>Three days and three sunken ships are again confronting Europe with the horrors of its refugee crisis, as desperate people trying to reach the Continent keep dying at sea. At least 700 people from the three boats are believed to have drowned, the United Nations refugee agency announced on Sunday, in one of the deadliest weeks in the Mediterranean in recent memory.
>The latest drownings — which would push the death toll for the year to more than 2,000 people — are a reminder of the cruel paradox of the Mediterranean calendar: As summer approaches with blue skies, warm weather and tranquil waters prized by tourists, human trafficking along the North African coastline traditionally kicks into a higher gear.

It's already begun friend.

But ISIS didn't state that they'd be attacking. And Satanists are performing rituals... there's going to be a giant pentagram around the city of L.A.

Doomsday is happening around December 20th. Just in time to cancel Christmas.

"Sorry, folks . . . " Obunga will begin.

>the Jew hates Sup Forums so much they keep postponing the end of the world out of spite just so Sup Forums isn't always right

Clever girl.

LA fag here, explain pls. I don't want to die with these hippies and Mexicans.

The world's not to end because you are depressed and have a feeling. 7 billion people don't have to die.