youtube.com/watch?v=VA770wpLX-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i miss him

he dun goofed

%triforce

Who dat

Hahaha that's what he deserves

rip in pepperoni freddy mercury

Why did he make a video of him blubbering, should have kept it private. He's probably ruined his character and thats all he had as his real personality is shit. RIP

who?

what?

He's a giant faggot and deserves every bit of anguish coming to him.

Nice cap. Loyal to the land but not to his wife. I love this guy

His wife found out and most likely forced him to do it so people could see how much of a scum bag he is.

His fake personality is garbage as well.

>Mediocre gamer
>Builds reputation on internet tuffgoy shit talking
>Relies on fanboys to back up shit talking
>"It's just a character bro!"

At least he has a character and isnt stealing a living like those "epic troller meme" streamers who's only gimmick is overreacting at every opportunity.

now whos the only good guy on twitch left?

shroud?

Maximilian dood

didnt notice this before, lol nice.

Forsens chat.

this guy is a fucking moron

Yeah, shroud for sure. Seems like a genuine guy all around

Say what you want, I miss him...

youtube.com/watch?v=VA770wpLX-Q

Story?

Kaceytron is the only streamer worth watching kaceyPose

Dude cheated on his wife but lives his life semi-publicly so this rather everyday occurrence is being talked about.

FULL DISCLOSURE

DR. DISRESPECT WAS CREATED AS A FICTIONALIZED SCRIPT WRITTEN AND ORCHESTRATED BY GUY BEAHM AND HIS TEAM.

WE SOUGHT TO CREATE AN AUTHENTIC AND IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE FOR TWITCH VIEWERS THAT CAPTURES THIS VERY VIOLENT AND ROUGH CHARACTER, INCLUDING DEPICTIONS OF RACISM.

WE FIND THE RACIST BELIEFS, LANGUAGE, AND BEHAVIORS OF DR. DISRESPECT ON THE STREAM ABHORRENT, BUT BELIEVE IT IS VITAL TO INCLUDE THESE DEPICTIONS IN ORDER TO MAKE MONEY AND FUCK HIS WIFE.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE FELT THAT NOT TO INCLUDE THE VERY LAST STREAM OF HIM CRYING WOULD HAVE BEEN OFFENSIVE TO THE MILLIONS OF WHO FACED -- AND STILL FACE -- THE URGE TO DONATE TO IMBECILES ON TWITCH, WHO WERE CHEATED UPON, WHO FACED DISCRIMINATION, PREJUDICE AND RACISM IN ALL ITS FORMS. FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT.

Gold.

10/10

And yet you're all here fappin' away to strangers on the Internet, behind your partner's back...

>implying I'm even dateable

why did he have to two time his wife when the new map came out

If you follow these people and dont have friends to play games with and much worse

if you have an opinions like
or can even name any of these individuals you are fucked as a person and there is nothing anyone can do to save you because you have already slipped out of normalcy

Literally who?

eh, feels like I have around 500 people to kiss my ass every night while I game and they toss me a few bucks for me to notice them. Pretty sweet gig and I don't really want to go back to normalcy.

Autistic twitch streamer on steroids who was taking LSD to mask his illness. He killed his wife and little daughter on stream.

It was all over the news, the video is horrifying and it was dominating Sup Forums for about 5 months when that happened.

>Sup Forums
>normalcy

Normie get the fuck out.

I predict he will be back soon and it will be like nothing ever happened. He will keep the same doc character with all the same overused one liners and sit there playing a game badly while 12 yo kids donate their pocket money to him.

ur so dumb lol

Hey autists you know you can just play games yourself? You seriously don't even need to watch other people play them.

Thats the only thing that bothers me about streamers is that they are all so fucking shit in general. They just have the time and initial start up cash.

/thread

So randum xDDDDD

From a certain point of view, it is actually correct.

>he's obviously autistic
>fake muscles can be explained only by steroids
>needs drugs to stay in character for 8+ hours
>kills his wife and daughter inside for cheating on them and talking about it in front of hundreds of thousands
>it was all over the gaming news
>the video was horrifying cringe
>it was and is dominating Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Link?

Future lawyer right here.

yayayaya

PLEB LORD

dad himself is a huge normie though

It's all automated dude, you could start with a cell phone and PS4

This

RAUUULL!

Ezekiel