Black America

If you purchase a $350,000.00 USD home, you normally would get a loan, and spend the rest of your life (usually 30+years on average) paying back the loan.

You borrowed money to get your house. You owe that money back, with interest.

Whether you live in the house, or your children now live in the house, or your grandchildren now live in the house.

Your family OWES that debt, because that is how you purchased the home, with the loan.

If you live in the United States of America, you are automatically in DEBT to the Black SLAVES who BUILT your country!

The U.S. is your home, built by Black labor, and you owe a debt, even if you didn't own the slaves, you are living in the home BUILT by slave labor, and YOU still owe the debt.

The U.S. would never exist as it does today, without the free slave labor from Blacks.

When will the debt be paid off?

Simple: When every single African American in the U.S. owns a house, has a career, bank account, no debt, perfect credit, food, clothing, medical insurance, free health care, and all the RIGHTS and PRIVILEGES that Whites have been enjoying since the construction of this country by Black Slaves.

African Americans own the U.S.

You're just renting space until you paid the loan back to all Blacks.

If you truly have the gall to debate or deny this, please make your case. If you can, but I doubt it, because you know I'm right.

God bless.

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/history/www/through_the_decades/overview/1860.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_negro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger.

I love when niggers go into these long, convoluted metaphors in an effort to sound smart and #woke.

It's actually kind of cute. Like when a little kid puts on his father's suit jacket and pretends to go to work.

But more blacks owned slaves than whites

once you pay off the loan you don't owe the debt

we paid off our debt by not killing them all

You're a fucking moron who doesn't understand what war and economics is. Fuck off. Before you go, I think my black wife is going to suck me off first. So just watch as I enrich her gene pool via superior white race genetics.

>If you live in the United States of America, you are automatically in DEBT to the Black SLAVES who BUILT your country!
>Country is made of cotton

ITT: Insecure crackers make jokes and not one of them can make a clear, intelligent case against what I wrote.

#KillAllWhites #BLM #FearOfABlackPlanet

i think it's time for africans to grow up and stop enslaving people, it's 2016 people

OP: "Man, I'd sure like a thread w/a bunch of sweet anti-reparations memes."

"BUT HOW"

"OH wait I know:"

""

>without the free slave labor from Blacks
slaves weren't free, they had to be paid for just like every other piece of farm equipment

How could they own slaves of they were slaves?

>If you purchase a $350,000.00 USD home, you normally would get a loan
No you pay it in cash. Jesus how can you be this poor?

Too long didn't read. Learn to fucking get to the point. Also, it's not of my interest to read something that I have nothing to do with. I'm not racist. It wasn't my fault the older generation did stupid shit. When the economy goes to hell soon, we are all in it together, and race is not going to be a factor in all the crazy shit that is going to go down. People might fend for themselves and the brothers of their race, but no fucking black man is just going to kill a white man, a Mexican,an Asian for fun. Lmfao get real cuz

7.5% of free blacks owned slaves, compared to 1.5% of whites.

Thus, when given the opportunity, American blacks were more likely to be slave owners than American whites.

#staywoke; #woke

census.gov/history/www/through_the_decades/overview/1860.html

i'll pay them back in brass and copper, i heard its worth a lot these days if you get enough of it

My ancestors were in Ireland. Wtf you want outta me?

Nobody ever told you that not all blacks were slaves, eh?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_negro

If you purchase a home for $350,000,000 you don't live in my neighborhood desu

Search "first legal slave owner", you'll get a kick out of who it was.

Literally all niggers did was pick cotton. They give themselves too much credit. Other than cotton picking they did nothing at all to build up America whether as slaves or free men.

you really think we should right every wrong in history?
Should we give all of turkey back to assyrians, greeks and armenians?
Should be banish the japanese off of Ainu land?
Should we move all blacks back to africa and all whites back to europe?
Should the german people continue to pay holocaust reparations forever?
Should australia be given back to literal sub-human tribes instead of being a centre of development and science?

NO.

Every race that has ever come out on top of another race has abused that power, through genocide, rape, forced assimilation, extortion or slavery. Whites were just altruistic enough to realize that what they were doing was morally unjust, thus they banned slavery.
Muslims enslaved more blacks than whites ever did.
Your (I assume you are black) brothers and sisters in africa are still being enslaved by their fellow black man, this has been the case before the white man came, and as you can see is still the case. Don't act like my genepool owns your genepool reparations.

>Buy house for $350,000
>5 years later, sell house for $450,000

Where's my debt now, OP?

It's really only a problem if the housing market crashes shortly after you buy.

Incidentally, I bought a $200,000 house on a 30 year loan. 6 years into it, I'm close to having it paid off. Wanted a 30 year loan for protection in case I needed to cut may payments but my plan is to pay it off ASAP. I estimate 1-2 more years before I pay it off.

And then I live the rest of my life with no home loan. Haven't had a car loan in like 8 years.

What now, OP. American dream, right here. I grew up in a rural area with no money, btw.

The govt will just cancel welfare cheques and reissue them under the name of Payment of Slavery Debt

By being white and having access to the fruits of white privilege you benefit from the same slave labor that built this country

Therefore you are as guilty as any other white person whether or not your family had been here at the time when slavery was allowed.

African slaves were an absolutely massive disaster and massive cost to society. From the cost of policing and capturing slaves, to the war which destroyed the south and cost the lives of half a million Americans.

The institution of slavery and its aftermath has DESTROYED massive amounts of wealth while only enriching a few jews during it's time.

Then we must consider how slavery retarded technological advancement.

Not to mention the white blood spilled at the hands of niggers.

Slavery was a huge, massive mistake and we have paid dearly for it. Imagine were we'd be today if we had ended it before importing millions of niggers?

Kys

The wealth the slaves produced was burned down when the north implemented scorched earth tactics.

Niggers can't into hard work and responsibility

>Inb4 op nigger nogs out cause rayciss

Black people understand the value of work and responsibility, as do white people and Asian people, and central and south American people etc...

Protip: niggers, white trash, gooks, spics etc don't

>implying OP is actually a nigger and not shit posting

I play devils advocate often on Sup Forums

You're an uplifted species. You owe us.

W
E

W
A
S

K
U
I
N
G
S

That sounds difficult. But seeing as how y'all are just 13% of the population it maybe easier to just genocide the majority of you and the remainder will get the hint. Funny. Never really thought about that til some dumb nigger brought it up. Oh well happy ethnic cleansing everyone!

Just another nigger looking for a handout. You dont realize that your own race is your worst enemy.

Shit dude. Lets start with making me "guilty" of the same dollar holdings rich 19th century whites had. Yer skipping a very important step here

Picking cotton for a handful of wealthy plantation owners in the deep south does not mean you built this country. Blacks have had next to 0, yes ZERO, role in building or contributing positively to this country.

I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE

I could have sworn Mexicans built my house, almost 40 years ago, which I am fairly certain was long after the emancipation of slaves.

Also

>Simple: When every single African American in the U.S. owns a house, has a career, bank account, no debt, perfect credit, food, clothing, medical insurance, free health care, and all the RIGHTS and PRIVILEGES that Whites have been enjoying since the construction of this country by Black Slaves.

Not even all white people have this. Everyone in history was an asshole, and people today are still assholes.
Since you're obviously sensitive to the idea of slavery, why have you not even brought up the current slavery that goes on even today?

Does human trafficking mean nothing to you so long as you have them gibmedats?

Owning niggers was a status symbol for the rich plantation owners. It's not like there was no one in all of Europe or Asia who would've been willing and able to do the work for little to no pay.

My poor ancestors from Germany sent their sons to work on farms in northern Italy and had their names changed by the Italian landowners. There's always someone willing to do a lot of work for little compensation.

The only monument in sub-Sarahan Africa depicting black people was built by North Korean slave laborers.

Any benefit Whites and the country as a whole had from slave labor is offset completely by the continued presence of blacks in our cities.

>no other races did anything to build the US
>no other races had their labor exploited to build the US
>economic institution from 200 years ago is basically the same as a mortgage
>blacks should be absolved of any amount of the debt they want
>implying we can easily figure out who's a descendant of a slave and who's not at little cost to the taxpayer
>this repayment scheme is totally possible without economically crippling the country

What the fuck am I reading?

negro pls

most of your ape ancestors picked cotton

niggers were and still all too unreliable to build houses