>a nigger
>a woman
>a burger
>a cuck
>a sand nigger
>a kike

JUST

they fired clarkson

Not even an American, but a fucking New Jersey dago wop bastard. Don't get me wrong he was good on friends but he has no place being on Top Gear.

How do they not get that even non-whites don't like diversity shit programming? Fuggin put some more limeys in your fucking shows, christ.

Too many cooks (cucks) spoil the broth

what

do

you

why do cucks have that specific look to them like the faggot in op's picture

think?

would watch

>Some say he says that you don't need a vagina to be a woman

>All we know is that ze's genderfluid and called DemiStig

Everything

They went from a show about bantz and cars to a show about Diversity™ for the sake of Diversity™ and everything else took a back seat.
What was before a fun and relaxed experience became a marathon guilt trip presented by people who clearly don't want to be there.

The fucking female symbol with devil horns...ugh.

The Beeb took the opportunity to fuck it over with its progressive agenda and specifically aim to get rid of the "blokey" jokes and behaviour. They don't understand what made Top Gear great: the blokiness (where guys can unwind without having to listen to twats being all PC and just being mates and fun guys) and the chemistry between the three hosts.

Why do they all look as tall as Hamster? WTF.

just watched the first episode
don't even bother torrenting it

Give some highlights.

they came to my country

There is none

>pakies sitting on a car
>annoying ginger cunt talking about american doge viper car
>joey gets to race around the desert in a dune buggy type car

I switched off after that, can only assume the rest was shit. My mate told me they had trannies on afterwards.

Surely there are terrible parts that stuck out above the other terrible parts?
Specific SJW jokes that fell flat?
Extremely uninformed opinions on cars?
Generally awkward shit?

Hair/Thick-Rimmed Glasses combo. You gotta pick one only

But he loves hotdogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=VorSmKl4hSw

And pink fizzy drinks.
youtube.com/watch?v=DfTvh6a1n-8

i think you guys just need some friends maybe then it will be ok :DDD

Evans is annoying af
Joey is not really fitting in there
It's like they are trying to emulate the original trio and just falling flat
Cringe tbhfam

>Tons of Asian car manufacturers
>Yet, no Asian on the show
>Diversity

What was supposed to go right?

10/10

Underrated Post.

Matt LeBlanc is alright but fuck everyone else, especially that faggot with the huge nose and Jewish accountant glasses.

>Literally who
>Literally who
>Washed-up American actor on a British television show
>Literally who
>Literally who
>Literally who
Just goes to show they're trying to get quantity over quality, they'll never be able to replace Clarkson, May, or Hammond.
I'm surprised they didn't make Sting's jumpsuit black to be more culturally diverse.

Diversity: not even once

It was just some good fun; boys being boys and all that. Clarkson flipping that Reliant Robin made me laugh so much the first time I saw it; hell, the show could practically be a comedy with those three.

Season One Stig had a Black suit
They haven't gone back to that since.

Are you implying it was not a comedy?

Literally one of the funniest shows I've watched when it was in its prime

I think just classifying as comedy does a disservice to how brilliant it was. Anyways, I hope and pray that Grand Tour will be brilliant.

> some say his bones are made of carbon fiber
> and that he regrets being too anonymous to move the fuck on from this pile of garbage
> all we know is, he's called the Stig

not just that their facial structure always looks like the guy in the pic

Chris Harris (short brown dude) is based af/the chick can outdrive most dudes but it still probably won't translate to ratings

Yes please.

This.

He was the glue that held that show together, really.

Have the ratings been revealed yet.

"sod off?"

that reads like a Sup Forums lineup

>My mate told me they had trannies on afterwards.

What is wrong with talking about Transmissions on a car show?

lmgtfy.com/?q=sod off

Transexuals. Men dressed as women. Included in the show for no apparent reason.

change middle to carl the cuck

That isn't the stick shift I was looking for.

Are they going to let Caitlynn Jenner on the show? I wonder how many pedestrians it can kill.

top kek

Top Gear is THE money maker for the BBC and probably one of the best known car shows in the world.

Clarkson, May and Hammond all leaving must have sent them into panick mode. They tried too hard to keep top gear popular while keeping an international appeal (hence the german woman who drove that van around the nuremburg track, and matt leblanc).

They seemed to forget that the thing that made it popular was having 3 genuine and good mates generally having a bit of off-colour banter, and attempted to compensate with star power.

Chris Evans (middle guy), especially, is insufferable and I have no idea how he's so popular.

Bbc couldn't handle the banter. Found reason / incident to fire Clarkson. Ham and may walk. Bbc think they can replace with pc cucks, despite seeing shit teir zero banter nature of top gear US and Australia.
Fans abandon the show.

>They tried too hard to keep top gear popular
>hence... matt leblanc

Chris Evans is an utter twat and him and Matt had no chemistry whatsoever. All the gimmicky shit that was made funny by the banter the original 3 had fell completely flat. Speaking of banter, the show's pathetic attempts at it were really pathetic and tame.

Also within the first 5 minutes I had to be subjected to a bunch of pakis that could barely speak English sitting on a car and there were fucking trannies on it as well.

Fucking abysmal NeoBBC dogshit, won't be watching any more episodes.

>implying banter on the original top gear wasnt scripted

topkek ya kuk

>friends
>not popular as fuck

Matt Leblanc is also into his cars and was previously the fastest star in a reasonably priced car.

youtube.com/watch?v=kL-m5Nocb-g

Can you imagine the BBC allowing this without those 3?

it was scripted but also performed and had input from 3 actual mates who genuinely shoot shit with each other.

Friends was popular 10 years ago, sure.

He even had his own spin-off show called Joey which was almost immediately cancelled because of incredibly low ratings.

WHY CAN'T BRITAIN LET THE WORLD HAVE NICE THINGS?

FIRST NAZISM AND THEN TOP GEAR

We gave you nice things like dragging your filthy, putrid country into the modern era you ungreatful shitskin.

more top cuckery? why yes. yes of course.

>ungreatful
YOU'RE NOT EVEN ENGLISH STFU GAY CUNT

Most people have forgotten Joey even existed. Matt Leblanc is one of the most recognisable people from that show and is certainly the most vocal and active of the cast today. He also has popularity in the UK from appearances on shows like Graham Norton, and his previous appearance on Top Gear.

I find it strange that you're taking issue with me saying Matt Leblanc is in part to help international ratings, while ignoring that I also said the same for some random German woman only people with good memories and who have watched Top Gear for a while will know.

Leblanc is a recognizable face in an otherwise British orientated cast, and the German woman just helps add that slight appeal.

Please stop being such a leaf for one minute.

I still dont understan, Romania
enlighten me pleaase

krk

I have to admit, I read up on what he did AFTER Joey and it turns out he was in some British show...? So maybe it makes sense for them to pick him from a UK perspective. But here in North America he's generally seen as a has been and compared to most of cast mates on Friends wasn't even that popular to begin with.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbJPF18sejY

Can you imagine this new Diverse cast calling bus drivers hitlers and murderers?

And then further insulting their union leader and calling them idiots?

And then saying doing their job is the easiest thing in the world?

No I agree m8, but he's still there to help international appeal.

Stig is a deaf-mute, does that count?

10/10
Dude you're on fire. Why is noone else getting you?

Blame the Irish.

This pussy couldn't take a punch.

is this a bad joke?
do you even know anything about Top Gear? were you born yesterday? or are you a cuckadian or strayan on a proxy and have no knowledge of the great british-argentinian freundschaft?

the sad thing is matt is probably going to be the best part of the show.

Matt is a car guy, he was in one of the last episodes, and he was pretty good.

its embarrassing when the thing you most look forward to in a british show is the American actor

>that discount stig

rolling down the street
shooting niggers
wiping out spics and jews
laid back
with niggers at my feet and my feet stomping niggers

>really makes you think huh..

>what went wrong?
we didn't nuke england in ww2

Too many people. the stigg fiasco a while back. clarkson and top gear crew doing their own show which will be what people want to see.

Chris Evans

Why was he shouting the entire time?

because he's trying way too hard to be like Clarkson, it was painfully obvious. Look at the faces of the audience, they had to add a laugh track in cos everyone thought it was shit

>the 5'7 club

If I saw him in a grocery store, I doubt I would even mention it to my wife over dinner

>mfw the trio will be back later this year

I need my fix. You have no idea how bummed I was when the series ended abruptly last year.

It premieres in the USA tomorrow. The Sup Forums threads are gonna be a lot of fun.

Brilliant

evans being a big boy

Aye he really embarrassed us desu.
Sorry lads

Watching the show now - it's fucking terrible.

He's from Massachusetts nigger

It was just drag queens included in a silly drag race challenge, it was just a cheesy joke, something they would have done in the real top gear and no one would care.

BBC couldn't handle the bantz.