Why do plebs not understand that Saturation > Saturation II?

Why do plebs not understand that Saturation > Saturation II?

Why don't YOU understand that Brockhampton sucks?

This

These

Brockhampton is literal trash. Another shitty Hip Hop group bringing nothing new to the table.

this

kevin is special and ameer vann is nice but the rest is ehhhh

but OP is right about I>II

THIS

Yeah I feel the same way, OP.

this

this

This thread is the 100th piece of proof of how ridiculously contrarian this board is. Both S1 and S2 were initially discussed as undebatable AOTYs and now that their hype has gone mainstream they're trash. You bitch about how womemes only listen to music for image but what you're doing is just as pathetic

>liking brockhampton
>calling people plebs

lol

THIS

oh maybe people changed their mind like all humans do.
crazy idea i know!

oh yeah people definitely change in the exact same predictable way over and over again like clockwork. every single hiphop album that has been received on here as something huge and great has been getting trashed as soon as it became big in the mainstream. either you're extremely naive or you're new on here

dubs of truth have spoken

Fucking YAAAAS queen, SLAYYYYYyyy. DAE? RAP = *breathes in* hahahahahehehe.... (C)RAP?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Updoot! Have some updoots! Some karma for you kind stranger. And some reddit GOLD to top it all off! FPBP!!! Many keks to you my dear friend, many many keks indeed. Btw dae desu senpai senpai desu?!?!?!?! heheheheforhtjting at the mouth
YASQUEENSLAYYYYyyYyyYyYyYy!!!!

shut the fuck up cunt niggert faggot

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

EPIIIIIIC HAHAH xDDDD

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Queen's Greatest Hits

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Brockhampton is amazing and both albums are great.

I'll never understand why people shit on them. It's catchy, fun and has a big replay value.

youre so fucking annoying honestly

queen, easy on the slaying...

>redditor

Dude I don't know the rest but every person I knew irl that hated Brockhampton was pretentious bastards that only give value to woke garbage like J Cole and Kendrick Lamar.

Stop replying to my posts unless you have something to contribute to my thread.

>something to contribute to my thread
you killed your own thread faggot

Here's your reply

> either you're extremely naive or you're new on here
or maybe you're extremely closed minded and think people should keep the same opinion.

im sorry thats not how we humans work. mr.robot

A lot of people on Sup Forums were saying S1 was album of the year, but after Fantano gave it a 9/10 and Pitchfork gave it a 6.5/10, their opinions changed.

did you even read what i said? they change their opinion the exact same way each and every time, if anything that makes them the (contrarian) robots, not me

I still believe that personally, I just don't say it here anymore because debating with people online, on Sup Forums of all places, is fucking dumb.

it also happened with the new flatbush zombies, where everyone "loved" it until fantano gave it a low score, it never appeared again

>mfw when 7 of the 8 total singles released by them this year are in top 40 singles rym chart.

this

Average. So average.

I'm sorry man, I just genuinely dislike them. I never considered either album AOTY.

They got rid of all the variety the first one had and just made an album of bangers and boyband songs.

Brockhampton is disgusting middle class whitification of hip hop. They're like a parasite.

median age of this thread: 15

not this

Whitfication can be good for the evolution of a genre sometimes but brockhampton brings literally nothing new to the table.

only fags who think brockhampton is good. is the under 18 yr old kids who missed out on odd future and dg.

i've tried to see what the hype was. but all i got was avg bars with some references to gay sex(wow so tabooo )and average beats.

Yeah, they bring nothing new to the table but they pretend they do.

fpbp

penis

merlyn

this