How do I sabotage a motorcycle? Give me ideas fags

How do I sabotage a motorcycle? Give me ideas fags

Pic related

Put oil on the chain that goes from the front sprocket to the rear sprocket. Not the wheels, tyres or brakes - trust me - just that chain. Make sure you get into the rollers nice and give it a good coating. That will shit it up good - those chains and sprockets love to be bone dry. Any lubrication there will not go down well at all.

Kill Obama

i don't want to kill the owner, I just want to fuck his motorbike, make it very expensive to repair

thumb tacks on the seat

Sand In the gas tank

Yeah man that will do that. It won't seize up or anything, it will just screw the sprockets up.

Shit in the gas tank.

or go to auto zone and buy some stuff called sea foam and put it in the gas tank. He will need a new engine

Sand in gas tank.

> (You)
>Sand In the gas tank

>Shit in the gas tank.

I don't have access to the gas tank

If you have time, dip the air filter in oil

Kek

push it over

then wait a couple of weeks and push it over again. he'll get all paranoid and waste a bunch of time watching for who's pushing his bike over

Stuff shit into the tailpipes. Really get deep into there, to where he can't unclog it himself.

The fuckin put a hole in it. Bleach in a fuel system is good too.
A decent number of modern motorcycles have an airbox where the gas tank traditionally is. Research based on model.
Use some heavy ass pliers or a wrench and bend his brake discs. Hit his forks with something sturdy enough to misalign them.
Take off his clutch cover and throw in debris
Smash his exhaust to shit.
Puncture his oil pan/remove filter and drain.

this user gets it. motorcycles are ridiculously easy to fuck with. just don't get caught

If it has an handlebar-lock you can easily destroy that with a kick. You can fuck up the paint and all that stuff. You could literally just steal some shit like the side of the engine block. Or you could drain all oil and fuck up his transmission

Even putting a padlock through his brakes (probably, preferably the rear) might be enough.
Most riders skip the pre-ride check.

What kind of sabotage ?
Death or just devastation of MC ??

I thought putting a toothpick and glue on the lock key contact so he has to change it, it's easy cheap and fast.

I gotta think that the motorbike it's parked just next to his house and I can't be there for a lot of time, so it has to be fast.

Just sabotage, I don't want to kill him lol

put gas in his engine oil

don't fuck with a guys bike. If you have a problem with him fist fight him.

I'm bored and he's a scumbag, so I don't care about him.

Put a stick in the wheel when it's driving

lol stupid faggot wanting to do faggot things. I'm shocked

Kek

You don't fuck with someone's bike. The bike did nothing wrong. Fuck him up instead.

Scared you'll get beaten

get an 8 pound sledge hammer and bust the engine case where the gears are, then proceed to beat the fuck out of the bike

Pour several liters of soda into the gas tank.

Got a motorcycle riding wannabe chad right here. I bet you're one of those asshats that weaves in and out of traffic at 100+ mph with a GoPro on your helmet

9yrs late on that one bub.

>I don't have access to the gas tank
How can you have access to the bike and not the gas tank, you fucking mongoloid abortion?

no gopro, not insecure enough that I need to show off my shitty riding. Also track only, fuck cagers

It's locked... Obviously

I have a motorcycle. How do I know you're not going to fuck with mine?

Get yourself a second hand crotch rocket and become a hero on day 1.

That will do

Cause pic related maybe?

...and you're a faggot

You didn't post a picture.

Definitely lubricate the chain + sprockets, bonus points for cleaning it.

Srs sabotage faggery though, cut the rubber on the forks/scratch the chrome forks. Big scratch on the tank is a pain in the arse, dents are a massive problem. If you really want to put it out if action for a few days put diesel/sugar/sand in the tank.

get a cutter, cut every cables you see, dent the tank, and push it on it's side full force. that should do.

>Wants to break a bike
>Hasn't popped a bike lock before

FFS, OP can't do anything remotely fun.
ABANDON THREAD, OP WON'T DELIVER!