Is the penis the ultimate symbol of rape culture?

is the penis the ultimate symbol of rape culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, cut them all off. Every single one.

I'd argue that the act of rape is.

derp

only if you don't have one
and you're envious
and you create fantasy rationalizations
to escape your self-loathing

why not the penis? think about it

wat

Because there also """females""" with penises - who obviously could never rape, as they're part of the lgbtqrxpz community.

Isn't the penis literally rape culture... why would it be considered an abstract symbol... I think you're confusing the literal and figurative.

Men are the ultimate symbol of rape, the penis is the literal tool of rape. For women to even be forced to see a penis is sexual assault... that's not some feminist bullshit. cops arrest people for that.

Showing a man is not sexual abuse.

This.
Rape is only bad when penis-havers do it.

not getting inseminated
lashing out

Yes. And Anita, I yearn for you madly.

Ya, don't forget about the women on women rape culture... it's not just men on men and men on women.

Not even gonna lie , I'd fuck the shit out of anita.

I'd fuck her and love every goddamn second of it.

If they have penises, they're part of the problem. The only community they're a part of is the evil oppressor community.

Rape isn't a symbol, it's the literal act of. Symbols are figurative, you fucking illiterate dipshit. It pisses me off to no fucking end when people don't understand the difference of the tangible to the abstract.

I'd fuck the living daylights out of Saint Sarkeesian if she offered

Dude, the feminist fucks are the kinkiest ones too. They like to be choked out and called whores the entire time.

what about breasts being a symbol for freedom?
if breasts are a symbol of freedom, then a penis is the opposite

Are you literally so stupid that this made sense?
Or like the majority of things here is this just shit bait?
Is the vagina the symbol of welfare?
And damn that fork for making you fat.
And it's your keyboard's fault for all the shit grammar too.

there's a divide on that opinion, there's purist feminists out there too.

You're just labeling anyone that's liberal as feminist or something dumb like that.

No, because "rape culture" isn't a thing...

So by the rules of equality, if a girl flashes her tits at Springbreak or Martin Gras I can have her arrested for sexual assualt, right?

penises are imposing, intrusive even. think about it guys
we should just cut off our penises

Pretty much, but those are some of the oldest symbols in history for a reason. We call it galaxies because they came from breast milk of the gods, penis has always meant a symbol of power and fertility...

Zeus raped everyone, it's not even a small part of history.

Yep, no man ever fought and or died for your rights.

>tfw anita will never force chastity on you

yes. men are way less likely to just open their legs and make a living.
especially if they take safetyprecautions

>Daddy issues detected.
You're a giant whore and secretly hate yourself, huh?

Rape culture is a thing, it's just the thing you think it is.

It's got it's own wiki page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_culture

hard to claim that something isn't a thing when it's a thing.

you mean it's not a 'legitimate' thing which is like any good conspiracy since it's about the ignorance of something, meaning:

>"rape culture" isn't a thing
>THAt'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK

Either that or you just don't want fetch to be a thing... dealers choice.

The fuck does the retarded beliefs of an ancient race have to do with reality, today?

You know tucking away a man's penis is a long tradition with upper class that is even the reason for the Prince Albert penial peircing, to pull the penis back when wearing riding pants so it doesn't so vulgar...

but ya, fucking Tumblr.

Symbolism

Isn't there a Wikipedia page for PizzaGate, and morphing lizard alien overlords?
You argue like the child you mentally are and will likely always remain

Phallus is one of the oldest symbols, obviously. You can't be that retarded?

Autism: The Post

So I'm an asshole and don't deserve the basic protections of the law, which I vowed to uphold to the point of death, because of the symbolism of an ancient race whose language I don't understand and who thought birds and thunder where messages from the gods?
And because I was born a certain way that I had no say in or control over?

Women are destroying the civilization, they are the ultimate brainlet, useless whores only worth to fuck

there doesn't need to be a symbol rape culture is a real thing

Captain Obvious strikes again.

You mean the:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory
That says it's just a conspiracy theory in the title, that talks about the media coverage and shooting in the pizza place because of the false news.

Obviously doesn't deserve to be a thing since it's debunked and over with, we can just purge history of anything that isn't actively happening to (you) right now.

Just set up a twitch account it'll be easier for the rest of the world to keep up-to-date.

You almost had an argument there, but then just broke down to childish name calling... I am still proud of you.

Where the fuck did the jump from symbolism to function of the law correlate.

I'm interested to know where that happened?

The fact that ancient symbolism is apparently enough to damn me, in spite of the vow I took to uphold the law for ALL citizens.

I'd shit in her vagina and stuff her head into a port-o-potty while fucking her ass until she farted blood and shit all over me. All of it recorded in 4k and posted on her channel.

You are being purposefully obtuse and deliberately furthering the disconnect from the original arguement, which is all you people ever have. When confronted with rational logic you shoot for the moon or retreat into a mental bunker.
You secretly want screaming unhinged counterarguements because it's the only thing you can defeat. Even in your smug self-delusional denial of the inherent fallacy of your opinionated distorted arguement, you know deep down that you are wrong, and have lost, and will never, ever win.

And your argument is a bunch of retarded rhetoric

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_culture
Upon reading this, it seems the Burka would be an ultimate symbol of rape culture