Radiohead

Barring Creep, what would you say is their most normie-accessible song?

My vote goes to Jigsaw Falling Into Place. It sounds like one of those Top 40 songs that's actually good and becomes a guilty pleasure.

>pic unrelated

Have you even heard The Bends?

Probably Karma Police

Probably "Just"

She's pretty cute for a rodent

karma police is a song you can actually show people too, imagine how many times awkward guys have showed people creep in a 1 on 1 situation

Jesus christ, they're a mainstream band. They're extremely popular. "Normies" listen to them.

Stop saying "normie-accessible" like it's a swear word. Artists can be popular and still good, they don't have to compromise on their music.

Karma Police or Let Down

/r9k/ should be purged. Everywhere.

High and Dry is the best answer

Maybe a few of their songs are well known, and maybe people are vaguely aware of ok computer and maybe kid a, but ""normies"" do not regularly listen to Radiohead, and making that claim just makes you sound like an edgy contrarian.

I'm not saying "normie accessible" as if it's a swear word, I'm saying it to mean if I hopped into the car of a 18 year old girl who listens to Drake, J Cole, and The Weeknd only and put them on, what would fly over best.

>mfw friend says "Creep" is the only good Radiohead song

Honestly the present tense would be ideal, it just sounds like a moody classical spanish song, and doesn't introduce anything new to the listener. (Still one of my favorites anyways) You could really go with any of their minimal, sad, slow songs. Also karma police is just about their poppiest song.

What do you consider to be a "normie"?

How dare you talk about Jigsaw? It's actually one of my favorites from them, the fact that anyone rarely talks about makes it more wort- is this how autists speak

Present tense sounds like a Brazilian samba filtered through a radiohead machine so it came out sad.
It actually oddly works.

Everything in its right place

Treefingers, maybe?

>ambient
>normies
lmao

High And Dry. To me, any song RH hates become a pleb hit.

If you want to know what mainstream radiohead sounds like its called coldplay.

High and Dry is the most normie-accessible Radiohead song desu

TAKE OFF YOUR TOP

no surprises or paranoid android

anyway, Radiohead is a very acesible band so, who gives a shit

I want to marry Anna Kendrick

Also this

MY DAD SAYS THAT TOO

>listening to radiopleb

wew

Semen demon

More like 15 step if it were to be anything from in rainbows

Anna Kendrick makes my heart hurt.

It was even in the credits of a Twilight movie.

All of their songs are equally "normie-accessible".

My iron lung, karma police, 2+2=5

She looks a little bit like David Bowie in this picture.

>friend

It was actually playing in a local mall once.

15 steps?

lol this of course

Yeah.

Their singles are pretty normie, but again Radiohead is not that experimental, honestly The Beatles and Rolling Stones had some more experimental and "difficult" songs than Radiohead

The Nolan of music everybody.

karma police and half of the bends
also house of cards of course