Why murder innocent Czechs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_parachutists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its a movie you dip

>czechs
>"forced" to fight for germans

lol cucks

Too bad they didn't Czech their privilege.

Those brace men died cause of merica

Why wouldn't they kill two dirty cucks?

But it happend in real life too

>"WHAT DID HE SAY?"

Agreed.

We should've asked for ID from everyone in a German uniform before shooting them.

We've done it again, lads... do our crimes against humanity ever stop?

I am now a #cruzarysandmissile

>LOOK, I WASH FOR SUPPER LOLZ

> like omg
> kikeberg truly is a genius

There is fairly little that's fair about war, it's why I "shitpost" about capitalism being a non-violent (but not necessarily non aggressive) alternative to war. I am a pacifist. Unlike a child who's played too many first person shooters, I can accept I'd probably not be strong enough for the reality of war and don't wish it for me, my children or even my enemies.

>Russia in World War 2
They actually held the protagonist up at gunpoint and asked if he was a Nazi.

Say what you want to be he did base the scene on accounts of veterans. There's a reason why so little german forces were taken as prisoner. Most of those who were surrendering ended up executed.

They weren't innocent.
They killed Americans.

You can't force somebody to fight.
They should have refused like men and took the bullet then and there.

shooting surrendering soldiers literally is a war crime, are you retarded?

>They weren't innocent.
>They killed Americans.

ok

>declare war on germany for no reason
>come to europe to kill them
>they kill you
>merrifats: OMG WEVE BEEN ATTACKED!!!

Because they would bomb Boston 69 years later.

Proofs?

>war crimes
it triggers me that literally no one knows any war crime and why we made them in first place

wtf i hate america now

They lacked loyalty for hired guns

Russians are so much better than americucks

Germany actually declared war on the U.S.A. first, I believe on Dec. 8. And the Japs did not give the Germans a heads up on Pearl.

because they rolled singles

Bump

>Pearl Harbor
>German U-boats
>Allies being attacked
>"""""""""no reason"""""""""""

There is a movie called "My Way' about the Koreans in German uniform at Normandy and how they got there. There were also Mongolians in German uniform who had an even stranger story but I do not think anyone has made a movie about them.

So shooting unarmed surrendering soldiers is acceptable under what circumstances again?

>Pearl Harbour
>having anything to do with Germany

Germany declared war on us first bruv.

You're right, Im not the on you're replying to , but the German's were sinking ships with u-Boats, and did declare war on our allies, and then us.

When the surrendering soldiers are anyone except Americans.

when they're not murican
>It's not wrong when we do it!

because if soem one sums up your culture in some derogatory string of things like coca cola john wayne mickey mouse like thats all your nation has contributed to the world.you want to shoot them in the face

Well meme'd

They did see fit to join the Japs following their Peral Harbor Declaration of War

Germany was at war with the people whose boats they were sinking.

Because it is completely innappropriate to insist that "cz" is pronounced like "ch". Gas those degenerate pedophiles

yeah maybe under trudeau, faggot.

this
fucking lying pussies. The one on the right probably mowed down a whole jew village with a boner.

I call them chuckleslovakians.

>Random divide and conquer thread using fictional movie and treating it like it's real.
>Directed by Steven Spielberg.

Huh.... really makes you think. I wonder who made this thread...

"innocent"

>The one on the right probably mowed down a whole jew village with a boner.

I'd mow down any single kike and I'd have a raging boner... a whole village would probably make my genitals explode

Everyone knows that D-Day never happened.

Who was not unjustly killed by any side in WW2? I mean can anyone honestly tell me a nation that did not commit a war crime in WW2?

>t. le edglelord supreme

in clapistan, it's illegal if you DON'T shoot unarmed high school students. lol

>innocent Czechs
It's not like that entire war was just us murdering innocent Germans or anything.

Eh I've read from a couple texts that the US was openly attacking and interfering with German U boats around England and their shipping lanes. German U boats initially avoided attacking American ships despite the harassment but they did end up fighting back.
Also providing substantial material assistance to the UK when they were supposedly not involved in the war at all. I think Germamy's response to that particular aspect is justified desu fampai

>this
The only people that really needed to get fucked were the Japs

You seem upset, shlomo

I genuinely hate kikes, and would love nothing more than to burn you all alive, followed by your muslim neighbors

Addendum: I know the US was actually part of the war, just pointing out their initial involvement before actually entering into the war in any official capacity.

>Aryan, beer-making central Europeans in Nazi uniforms
>the odds of those GIs being Polish-American and giving a fuck
>coming off the carnage of the literal worst d-day beach, Dog Green

Nah, it's not a war crime.

all female remake of saving private ryan WHEN?

>innocent

They killed their friends

No, i just watched this scene. They were saying "nicht shiessen" which is german for "don't shoot.

>le germany is bad

This thread is all the proof you need Sup Forums is dead

>implying killing americans is a crime
I don't see a single one of your former presidents or secretaries of state behind bars for that

Switzerland

non-murican here. why did they declare war on you? i thought you were nazi supporter

>Carnage

Less than 2000 died there over a whole day it wasn't that bad

"no"

>Czech
>ever innocent

If any Czech-heads are in this thread I guarantee they'll vouch that they are far from innocent ever in any matter anywhere.

>directed by Spielberg
that's enough for me
the great victor of the war was the jew
The west lost
Big time

he's right, tho.
shooting surrendering soldier is a severe war crime, comparable to shooting a parachuting pilot from a shot down helicopter or plane.
you'd expect some knowledge of war crimes from a country that is known to have processed an untold amount of generals and soldiers for war crimes, including a sandnigger called saddam

because youtube told me some of your politicians and hollywood supported Hitler at first that's why you didn't do anything until pearl harbor

Luxumburg. Liechtenstein. Vatican City.

(((LuxumBURG)))

italy

>simple gimmick
>THAT is filmmaking
The goy is amused

>Switzerland
>fighting in WW2

nah no one in the general populace knows what constitutes a war crime except things like torture, cannibalism or starving prisoners

but those types of crimes are also sliding constantly

Hitler declared war on the USA after pearl harbor, not the other way around

Noun
burg (plural burgs)

(Canada, US) A city or town.
(historical) A fortified town in medieval Europe.
From Proto-Germanic *burgz, from Proto-Indo-European *bʰerǵʰ- (“fortified elevation”). Cognate with Old Saxon burg, Frankish *burg, Old English burh, Old Norse borg, Gothic 𐌱𐌰𐌿𐍂𐌲𐍃 (baurgs). Also related to Old High German berg and more distantly to Latin fortis.

>>coming off the carnage of the literal worst d-day beach, Dog Green
oh you're cute

True enough. At first U.S. ships just reported the positions of German subs to England when they came across them. Then they started shadowing them continuously.and started attacking them. An act of war the Germans were reluctant to accept.

Murder is for edgelords.

Revenge is for everyone.

Yeah after shooting at him several times and missing

>Revenge is for the weak.
ftfy

This thread hurts my brain. You guys have no idea how a war works do you? We declared war on Japan so Germany declared war on us. So then we fought a war. People died. Lots. Some were great people on all sides I'm sure, but they are dead and we justify it because it was a call of duty.

also

>american war crimes = "Possible wrongful death"

>German war crimes="Blatant racist murder"

>American Crimes =/= German Crimes

>Implying that The Vatican, the home of the largest sect of the Christian religion, has not committed war crimes.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

Stop posting from behind a proxy, Justin.

Underrated.

I do not know. There was a mutual defense treaty between Germany-Italy-Japan that took effect if one of them was attacked, but nothing about an obligation if one of them was the attacker.

Justin who? Justin Bieber?
Every sane individual knows that an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

He's right though. Omaha was the worst beach.

I don't know what the fuck you're doing posting a WWI battle.

cuz they czechs were helping the germans

Kek

It is not a war crime to shoot paratroopers or aircrews in their parachute harness before they reach the ground or after. Only if they surrender. Military pilots are armed and fair game till they say uncle.

No, the russian just asked

"What's with the fuckin coat"

uk

revenge != justice you mongolian snownigger

There was a limited airwar between the U.S.A. and Switzerland in Swiss airspace.

that's why i wrote the "shot down" part, you goddamn idiot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_parachutists

>what is Dresden

God told us to do it so they cannot be crimes.

SCHTEEMBOAT VILLY

No, it makes 2 people mono-ocular.