Hi Sup Forums. I've come from /r9k/ to ask you to share stories about the best sex you've ever had!

Hi Sup Forums. I've come from /r9k/ to ask you to share stories about the best sex you've ever had!

Please include lurid details.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now this is a girl

until we clear the issue of there being only one wand that remains to be seen

start first op,its rude to ask something for nothing

one time i rubbed my thumb on my ex-gf's asshole while we were fucking doggy style. i think she liked it because she didn't tell me to stop.

P L E A S E
P O S T
A
S O U R C E
F O R
O R I G I N I A L
P O S T E R ' S
P I C T U R E
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

>be me 17
>mum drunk again
>shes blackout drunk in her room
>bingo
>slide in the room silently
>shes out cold so I spoon up
>my huge raging boner banging off my mums hot ass
>im high as fuck as well
>grope her tits from behind
>wanking fast constantly banging my cock and balls on her big fat ass
>rubbing my cock on her pubic hair and warm fleshy pussy, never popped it in tho
>did taste it and played with it
>she moaned and moved over
>I'm furiously masturbating, her ass is massive
>I can feel the steamy heat off it, it's so hot and I exploded all over her ass
>wipe it clean, fucking phenomenal peachy ass
>slip away and close the door and smoke another joint

>13 years old
>dating 12 year old with D tits
>still the most beautiful face I've ever seen
>have sex at every opportunity
>she's the most vocal lover ever
>nearly get caught a multitide of times due to her extremely loud moaning/screaming

I miss my childhood.

Dear penthouse forum, I had always read your offerings with the general understanding that the works were either entirely fiction or highly embellished stories meant to entertain. And then the following happened to me.....

Dude it's a goddamn picture from a convention. How can you not see that? Fuck, you lazy shit, just Google 'dark magician girl cosplay.'

Fuck

the best sex I had was with Alice who is currently streaming, ask her about it: twitch.tv celtyplays

>raid this camwhore who banned me for being a douche bag

Nah, we're good.

Female here.
>Spending the night over at my boyfriends house. We are drinking over at his neighbours house with a couple of friends.
>im drunk and horny as fuck, so i start sitting on my bfs lap and grabbing his dick when nobody is looking
>Im feeling his boner already, so i walk over to the laptop connected to the speakers, hoping that he'll get what im trying to do and follow me, which he does.
>this laptop is placed on a half wall, so i begin to pretend im browsing through spotify and bend over. I have a short skirt on.
>My boyfriend reaches under my skirt and starts fingering me in front of his four male friends, who have no idea this is happening. I think i kept a decent straight face (while covering my mouth with my hand. Lol)
>after doing this for a while my bf just tells everybody were tired and that were going over to his place to sleep.
>he proceeds to face fuck me violently against a wall.
>he brings me to my feet and bangs me pushing my face into the wall.
>we move on to the bed, where he pounds me doggy and sideways, im moaning very loudly at this point.
>I dont know why, but the feeling of someone cumming inside of me turns me the fuck on, so i asked him to.
>he makes me beg for it, which i do
He came inside, i licked him clean, and we went tf to sleep. A gr8 night.

>Be me 18
>Only had sex once @ 16 for only like 10 minutes
>Be Mexican and have no father
>Step in as "dad" at sisters quinceañera (reason she notices me)
>Moms 32 y/o friend super wet for me
>After party approx 1 am and super drunk with friends
>Mom calls me over
>"hey my friend wants to talk to you, she'll come by right now"
>She comes by and is a fucking 9/10 body wise (was drunk so face wasn't the priority but her face was a 7/10 after I saw)
>"Hey do you need to pee ?"
>??????
>"Actually yeah"
>Walk over to dark area with cars
>Starts kissing me and im grabbing her ass
>"Quiero que me cojas" (FUCK ME)
>tfw
>[Yelling from afar]
>Melissa! your husband is looking for you
>"I gotta go but heres my number"
>A few hours go by and I text her
>Says shes alone because she let her husband go out with friends
>I get to her house and she answers door in just a thong and underwear
>Had the most amazing sex ever, tried literally ever position for the first time ever, she set the bar for what I know today
>tfw even your sex life was influenced by your mom

you licked him clean after it was in your pussy or ass?

Pussy

>"Hey do you need to pee ?"
is this some kinda wetback mating call? why does peeing mean "find a dark area with cars", pee in a bathroom like a civilized person

i was hoping for the other one or both. girls find that gross though.

>came inside my wife’s friend last New Years, we were all playing with each other. Ate her out afterwards with the wife, she squirted all over the place, my cum included. Didn’t mind it. Best night. Woke up in the morning and did it all over again, full triangle oral action. You should try it...

I do that sometimes too, its not gross, as anal isnt really messy for us.

Have a few really.
1. Dated a girl that looked like sashay grey for 2 years. Like 100 lbs and big boobs.

She was living with her sister and super controling bf that didn't like guys trying to date her. He tries to cock block me hard. After her sister and and the sisters bf go to sleep we sneak out to my truck we start fooling around and I end up face fucking the shit out of her. We went on to do it on most days for a few years.

>be 18
>gf lived across the street from a public park
>she's been randy all fucking night
>"user fuck me right here"
>soundsgood.uif
>slides thong aside lifts her skirt and starts riding me
>group of high schoolers walking through the park
>"are those people... having sex?"
>she starts laughing
>I start nutting
>filled her pussy up with people watching

No, you numbskull. It means "do you wanna go be alone fir a while", because "hey, you two go fuck" is a little suspicious, dont you think?

kys

who is the girl?

2. I went to parties after restaurant work pretty regularly. There's a girl I see now and then that's hot, but she has a bf so I don't do anything. One night it's clear they are breaking up, both of us pretty drunk. At a party everyone's laying down passed out, we both eye each other hard. I don't have a condom, so not really sure what I can do. I end up bouncing her ass and slit against my cock really fast and hard until I sprayed her whole ass cheeks with cum.

Calm down, autist.
Not everyone here is Rain Man Smart.
You’ll be more relaxed once you accept that retarded people exist, and there’s nothing you can do about it.
Relax.

But... But stupid people are so... Stupid. How can I calm down when everything they do and say is just so... Enraging?

Fuck n pedo grub !!!!

Just do it, faggot. Learn yourself some damn self control.

>never eaten ass in my life
>girlfriend gets a bit drunk
>Come home from work
>She's in lingerie
>our desk chair is in the middle of the bedroom
>She ties me to it
>Climbs up on it
>violently rides my face
>ties me to the bed
>forces me to eat her ass
>keeps bouncing up and down on my face
>still tied up
>fucks my brains out

another time she got real drunk, made me lay in the bathtub, she knelt on my shoulders and pissed on my face. good times

picture related