White Woman

What had caused White Woman to become such spoiled, feminist punks? Not all of course, but there seems to be an increase in the amount of White Woman converting to Feminism in the past year. I see their snarky posts on Kikebook or Twitter or Tinder complaining about racism or sexism. One girl told me I should look at the Mexicans perspective when it cines to Trump and told me to try and understand how they feel. Idk wtf is going on anymore.

Jews. ?

Have you seen the average nu-male faggot?

Not to mention women are fucking retarded and extremely predisposed to liberal brain washing.

They were always like that, compare liberalism and women's suffrage to stupidity and the internet. Both deal with things that already existed but we are given the illusion that they only circulated now because there is now a significant means of expressing it.

Nu-Males are just as bad if not worse than them. Nu-Males mainly reside on Internet Video games and ban you if you say something "racist". They masturbate to ponies or anime and with FilthyFrank all day.

This is the result of never once being told you sound like a dumbass

Nice trips

>if not worse
Keep sucking carpet

They weren't like that in the 40s or anytime before that. They used to be Mothers and Housewives who took care of the Children and prepared meals for the family while the Father took care of Man Shit.

Jew Spotted.

Its true, Nu-Males play a huge role in causing White Woman to degenerate into attention seeking whores.

I am a mexican and i wan't trump to win
Show her this so she can stfu

You are the Jew

Keep shaming white men you filthy Jew maybe it will work one day

>15
>women
pick one you filthy pedo

Go fuck a goat, I'm not talking to her, she's just an example, merely a pawn.

That's not even a woman anyways, it clearly says punk rock man. Rock men are known for long hair, right? Probably just an unfortunate feminine face and he's actually using a fake name based off of the drug.

Dumping the American dating market

What's it to you?

Don't like them? Don't date them.

Gifting them rights.

i like that kind of girl, they're easier and the pussy is tight and comfy.
they also have bigger tits

>liking a bernie supporter
I have yet to see a single attractive bernie supporter. They are always fat, tumblrites, trannys or other individuals who are wastes of space

never said they were attractive
pussy is pussy

This guy gets it

>pussy is pussy
Rape allegations when they find your trump hat*

ftfy

it's literally a fad

Pandering.

>if an actual dead bodies skeleton was desecrated and forced to grab xer blubber

Yes there's a lot of degenerate, disgusting [white] women out there embarrassing the master-race, but there's definitely a decent portion who are still high quality and not total degenerates.

Although I gotta admit even some petty shit like a girl following Kylie Jenner or someone else from that coal-burning family on social media, is a big turn off for me.

i'm not a trumptard and i never use my real name on Tinder

>but there's definitely a decent portion who are still high quality and not total degenerates.
This is false
>algerian isnt into american political candidates
No shit

Nu-Males are the issue, but they won't be for long.

Liberals are scared shitless of the ghettos because they realize their precious nu-male creation will be annihilated by darkies.

Nu-males stand very little chance against the country boys and street seasoned faces of America.

This is why we need to open up the flood gates, allow for the ghetto to expand.

I know, it sounds shitty but it makes sense...

The nu-male is pretty much their Cuckenstien invention and they are trying desperately to protect it. Feminist depend on the nu-male to be a majority.

The liberals are attempting to create a civil war against the ghettos and the working class in order to keep both from destroying their nu-males.

They're acting out, begging for you sissy boys to actually discipline them

We need to hit them

just saying man.
don't be picky with one night stands, you won't date her nor have kids with her.
and in the end, her pussy will feel just as good (if not better) as a 10/10's.

they all have the same snatch

Ivanka is a Feminist

I need to hit you

time for a good old fashion women hate thread

>this is considered news

>and in the end, her pussy will feel just as good (if not better) as a 10/10's.

>he's never fucked a fat chick
fat girls' (like we have here in the States) pussies feel like nothing

it's like sticking your dick in a pocket of lukewarm (the pocket isn't even warm) air and when they ride you, you get tired from trying to keep your hips up

I will never, ever, ever, fuck a fat chick again.

>woman

sick C++ I used that my freshman year of college

what the fuck.

>This passes for journalism these days.

Most Women can only think with emotion, not logic.

>that girl ready and willing for anal at any point in time

hnnnng

Well, the "bern" she feels is definitely not from working off excess calories.

>I'm a cancer
accurate description right there

>cd code
>like 7 times
>people sucking her dick over it

What an odd feeling. Rage and laughter at the same time.

Fat girls have wet, wide and sloppy pussies. 5 foot cuties have the comfy puss

Well if she's only 15 there's still some hope for her. But most women base their opinions purely on emotion as they are emotional creatures. Any truly intelligent person knows that emotion is a terrible substitute for logic and sound data. Women by and large are incapable of logic which is why they must depend on men to give them guidance. The sooner they realize this, the better.

>tfw 5'4
>tfw uggo

Poor mark

>this is considered journalism
Its pretty much a facebook post by someone with the audacity to think their opinion is good enough to be shown in a different format.

poor you

Feminism marks the end of a civilization.

The west has many enemies, and they have already won.

After feminism is set, there is no way back, the civilization is doomed as history has shown many times.

It's now just a matter of time.

wew lad

Jared is alpha af

1s and 0s sure sound binary to me...

Here you go
Check your privilege

So, whats the joke from the perspective of someone who can code?

As Dave Chappelle put it: "White women were part of the heist, they just don't like the cut."

Now they want to take power away from white men

white men did this

>thatsatoughpill.jpg

> if (a>b && b

I don't think this is such a bad thing. The girl put a lot of effort into improving herself and the guy just remained exactly the same.

i cant code but ive heard it explained enough

the girl code is useless shit, its meant to tell you which number is greater, but for some reason only works if you already know which one is greater

if theyre equal it automatically gives you the number 5 because lol randumb xD
also it has a bunch of useless shit in it

the one on the left actually works, i think it finds square roots or some shit

Feminism is caused by ugly/average white women being rejected by Chads. Instead of improving themselves, they try to make white men lower their standards and lower female competition through shit like body positivity, shaming fit women, etc while chasing the Chads they will never get.

>commenting your code

no its not, actually he should have put in just as much work into improving himself as she did

but still, its sad because in the end, the woman acted like a woman and left him for chad. poor kid

>asking me to suck her cock
wat

>15

It's an 18+ app. Report her!

good thread lads, what should i dump next

nu-males, furries, or plebbit

Thanks senpai, one more day without having to learn how to code.

>what the fuck
Literally Carmack's comment at that magic number. Look it up.

dump Sander4Pres shitposts

>the one on the left actually works, i think it finds square roots or some shit

If I remember correctly, the left was written by John Carmack for use in lighting engines. Apparently Carmack says the code is super sloppy, but it ended up being one of the most efficient things ever coded, and made Doom run on fucking anything, or something like that.

>tfw new laptop and lost my sanders folder

>tfw u red my mind
this was actually the main shitpost that I was looking for

there's also another one where someone stuck a hitler quote on a Bernie pic and it got +1000 upboats

dat Sup Forums hivemind

take it, its all yours my friend

Wow, really makes you think!

sorry familia, dont have it

No sympathy for her lazy ex.

>Tfw beautiful virgin Muslim girlfriend with exceptional morals and strong sense of her duties to me as the man
Lol, enjoy your "women" christbois