You know Sup Forums, i pot a lot of shit here...

You know Sup Forums, i pot a lot of shit here.. and in the past i've made fake suicide attempts just to see if any of you fags would care, but honestly deep down i wanna neck my self pretty badly, i'm pretty scared of death but i wanna die honestly..

Any advice or pity for me?

i'm drunk btw but i'm still speaking the truth

don't do it user i love you

Thanks, user.

At least someone cares.

Hey user, what's wrong?

I'm not good with advice

Find some hobbies ?

Get some pussy ?

Beat your dick to some sloppy blowjobs ?

I don't know man just don't kill yourself

Alright, you just made your point clear: You wanna have the certainty that people care about you.

That's nothing reprehensible, everybody has this need, the one more, the other one less, but nonetheless it's there.

I don't know your story, but you seem to be a person who needs a new start in life in some things, so what's your story? What are your inner demons?

If i told you i'd cringe, even if this is the internet.

But yea i do need to restart, badly.

Idk why i made this thread, i am just depressed and bored and drunk, pretty surprised i'm getting any replies for not having tits.

I feel the same way bro but I hope you get through it man

it will be ok sweetheart, cheer up.

>i keep faking suicide for attention
>BUT I MEAN IT THIS TIME GIVE ME ATTENTION

you know its anonymous right? like you could have just omitted the first part.

I'm sure after i sober up i'll be fine.

I just wanted to let you guys know that i was a massive faggot in the past is all i guess.

Kill yourself on live stream

One day maybe, who knows.

>only 1 guy encouraging OP to neck himself

What happened to Sup Forums

who broke Sup Forums?

This thread is really confusing me

>Dear Diary
Nice blog, asshole.
Get a dog, you miserable fuck.

Cringe or not, maybe it's gonna help if you just tell somebody. I had my large share of worries in my life myself and I'm feeling so much better after coming to terms with them.

What place is more anonymous than Sup Forums? None of us faggots will find ever find out who the other one is so you only have a chance to maybe find a helpful advice but no risk losing shit. Along with it, Sup Forums is full of way worse crap, so your story surely won't be more cringey than this chess guy calling somebody a rancid swine after getting ignored.

An hero, do IT faggot

Honestly, I could give a fuck. We are all pretty pointless in all this. But I will say this, life is what you make it. You can be a bitch or you can make it better. And after a certain point you will realize that rock bottom is the ideal place to be because you can only go up from there...

A friend of mine told me she was going to commit suicide this morning she said sorry and to tell her family.

First: advice.
False flagging a suicide attempt won't make online strangers care, especially here on 4Chins, or, if you do make people care, it's because of an hero.
Next: pity.
Not gonna sit here and tell you that you can't make your own decisions, but going out like a pussy fag just shows that the world bent you over and fucked you like a little bitch. Do something with yourself.

I understand you and i feel the same. But i have to say, don't do it. Life is shit, but that's what we have. Tomorrow could be better.

dont do it. if you really want to end it all move to a new city and only tell the people you like or smth. just the act of moving houses/locations is a huge start and a chance to reset. talk to somebody about too. imo anonymously is the way to go. dump your shit here, or go to a church and talk to a priest, (the good ones can give advice or just listen and leave religion out if you ask them to), or just talk to a bartender. if that doesn't work see a professional.

No because you faggots will rip me a new one if i told you and it would make me only feel worse on the inside about myself.

Not sure i hit rockbottom yet.. but i think i'm getting close.

I hope she's ok.

then tell us and leave the thread. or write it out and don't send it. just get it out of your head and on paper/document

Okay, at this point you made your decision, user, and I won't be able to give you specific advice.

I only can tell you to get your shit together and stop being a victim of life. You will have to find out yourself how to do that, but hey, that'd be the first step out of this whole mess which made you a person asking one of the internet's shitholes for advice.

We are just a bunch of anonymous. Why care what we think?
Besides what is hurting you is your business. It matters to you.
I want to die because i'm a lonely weirdo with no social skills and i feel too old to change.

A drunk mind speaks of a sober heart friend. Want to hear a sad story?

try molly ;)

>be me
>find qt gf
>happy as a pig in shit
>can't get enough of each other
>6 months in she wakes up with extreme intestinal pain
>lays down for a couple of days
>third day she cannot take the pain
>take her to the emergency room
>they run tests
>takes a while
>she ends up having stage 2 colon cancer
>smile in the face of adversity
>hopeful to help her be hopeful
>they prescribe her morphine 8 mg
>I usually make breakfast since I get up first
>I put out her medicine
>start to notice pills are missing
>whatever, she's in pain. I don't know how it'd feel
>keeps happening
>she runs out of pills
>can't stand the pain and is beginning to show signs of dependency
>laying on the ground crying
>we decide to start buying it off the street
>$40 a pill street value here
>But as long as I get her something she's the sweet beautiful woman I fell in love with
>This continues until we run out of rent money

1/?

user don't do it we will colonize mars in the next 30 years u need to be around for that, we could go somewhere far far away and live completely different lives, just hold out /(°0°)/

>unbeknownst to me she starts stealing from her parents
>starts stealing from mine as well
>the drug has her
>but every time she gets sick I just miss the girl I fell in love with
>She ends up finally detoxing
>Find her a sober living home a half an hour away
>find her a job.
>She is serving late nights
>One night someone drugs her drink at work
>She's raped
>Get the call the next day from the hospital
>She can't stay there or anywhere near there
>Become homeless with her for a month
>I've never camped before
>Welp time to immerse myself
>after the month get her admitted to a domestic violence shelter
>her time runs out
>Her cousin invites her to live with her
>12 hours away.
>Now she's 12 hours out of my arms reach
>Now I have to rebuild...

She hasnt been responding and hasn't been on any social media. She's a couple states away so there is no way of me knowing. I can only hope, but there is nothing i can do

not op but the "go out and do something with your life" line is everyone's reply but i'm chronically lazy. I've found things i enjoy doing in life but i rarely see them through. so honestly i dont see myself putting in the effort to do something with my life and suicide seems like a viable option.

dont

i feel same way OP
you aren't alone

Welp, as long as OP won't give us any details I won't bother about trying to find out. At this point he's responsible for himself.

Sure, I'm not a friend of generic replies myself, but as long no specific information is given it's the only destination such a conversation can lead to if at least ANY answer is supposed to be given.

.. and allow me to be honest: You have found enjoyable things in life, but you keep being a victim of your own laziness and are thus ticked off by life and have suicidal thoughts. This seems rather absurd and not like a REAL problem. You seem to be just disoriented but that's no reason to be suicidal. If you're really suicidal then the reason has to be another one.

Do it pussy