Hey Sup Forums my and my friend are gonna do 10g (5g each) of powdered shrooms for new years at a party for the first...

Hey Sup Forums my and my friend are gonna do 10g (5g each) of powdered shrooms for new years at a party for the first time. How do you recommend we take it? Do you think we should drink as well as trip?
Also general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mEqILKEBkaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/mEqILKEBkaI watch this while you're tripping

10 grams is a lot. Go slow.

Drink as well as trip ?

Start off with a small dosage and keep working your way up from there .... Powdered mushrooms are hard to judge from personal experience.
And don't watch anything on your fuckin computer while your tripping .... Go for a fucking walk !

O i get you now ...Yeah drink if you want .... But you probably won't ... Hard on the stomach... I never care for a drink after I take shrooms .... Whiskey is nice with them though . stay safe !

You guys are gonna end up buttfucking eachother.

Dont drink and trip, interaction is shitty. depressants dont go too well with shrooms.
If you do drink the high will be really crazy though, but you'll feel like hell for a couple days after.

also 5gs is alot for first time, especially at a party. Go low and start slow

lol i recommend like 2 g each and save the rest for a long while(take a break dont over do it) or micro dose which is great

NO mushrooms are not a party drug, and you do NOT want to drink on top of shrooms.

They can be good at party's .... Depending on the individual.

imo psychedelics aren't really meant for parties with drinking. it's more of an existential high so you'll have a better time in a smaller group of people with room to walk around and go outside.

also 5g is a lot for first time i'd probably start with 2g. what type of shrooms are they OP?

Mushrooms

Get out you know nothing

OP, don't take them while drinking or at a party. Just chill with your friend, or find 1 more and split it 3 ways.

My favorite method is grinding them up into a powder (like you have), and mixing it in with some chocolate milk. The shrooms might clump up, so stir it up and chug it down. Add more chocolate milk if you miss some.

Another popular method is called 'lemon tek' where you soak the ground up shrooms in lemon juice for ~30 mins, and drink the mixture. Haven't tried, but allegedly makes the trip come-up faster and reduces the nausea commonly associated with shrooms.

I usually just smoke a ton of weed as I trip and it makes me feel better.

Just about done reducing my ayahuasca brew. First time trying it.

Are you using mimosa bark? How much did you use to make your brew? Are you doing it solo or in a group?

lol youre fucking retarded to do 5g of shrooms in an unknown environment. unless you want psychosis do it in your own fucking house

50g of caapi bark and 50g of chacruna leaves. going it alone so i'll try to microdose and see what happens. not even sure if the ingredients were any good or if i fucked up the brewing.

I take it you're following the MAOI diet? Would be interesting to hear how microdosing goes. I've been microdosing shrooms (0.15g) for a while now and it's been great.

>MAOI diet
havent been following it per say but looking at the list of food to avoid i think i'm been good for the past few days.

where do you get your shrooms? ive been thinking about ordering some spores and growing my own since i dont know anyone in my city who does drugs

Dont do too much. See microdosing is more fun. Look it up

Do orange tek

actually this, get a cock cage for everyone

fortunately I have friends / coworkers who know people. I am very interested in growing my own eventually, but I don't have the space for it right now. Where I live it's not illegal to order / possess spores, just the mushrooms themselves.

Unless you know everyone at the party then idk man. Shooting around a lot of strangers for the first time isn't the best idea. If you are gonna drink something with alcohol then go with something that has a lot of sugar like a 4loko. The old recipe in there really smooths a trip out, it's been a while for me. Don't smoke weed while you're tripping.

Kek

So true wrap your mushroom, you don't want shit dick while you're tripping

Guys are a bunch of pussies. My first time was 8grams at a nightclub. And I took some ecstasy with it to

Hey guys, OP here.
The party is a couple of mates at a beach (around 5-10). The others dont know me and my mate are doing it and we dont want them to know. will it be too obvious around a bunch of drunk people?
The shrooms are Amanita Muscaria Powdered.
Im really new to this but the vendor said this is the dosage so i dont think its too much. Please correct me if im wrong.
Light 1 - 5 g (1 medium cap)
Common 5 - 10 g (1 - 3 medium caps)
Strong 10 - 30 g (2 - 6 medium caps)

Insert up your ass for best results

I cook mushsrooms all the time but the quantity depends on the recipe. 10g seems barely enough for one person though

The thizzle is why you didn't think you were in a dungeon with demons dancing to keep their souls.

A single dried cap that weighs 5g? Man that must be the size of your hand before it's ground up

2-3g is enough to trip, 5g is a lot.

Shrooms will cause patterns and stuff when you look at things, but it isn't a strong visual hallucinogenic like lsd is. Taking mushrooms is more like a short term venture into insanity. You are mostly going to be feeling funny and having really fucked up irrational thoughts.

Doing a bunch is just going to make you more confused and give you more irrational thoughts, you want to keep your dosage around 3g to keep yourself more together and still trip.

They're talking about those really gourmet recipes. With the tiny white plates and special sauces smeared on the side

Fuck yeah it entertained me

If you've never tripped you might be super sensitive to it and have an OBE or ego death or something. Careful dudely, things like this can change you forever, and I'm speaking from experience.

Yeah im not sure, man, im hella new to shrooms.
Alright, cheers. we'll probably do 3 g instead, but i feel like we wont be able to hide it lol.

ok then

my ego died once. Had to buy it a big casket.
Was fucking expensive too.

Amanita Muscaria is a completely different type of mushroom and chemical... it contains no psilocin (which is the "classic" shroom)
do some research before hand.

Don't listen to all these fags. You think your mom, and about a hundred other dudes, planned this shit out when they shroomed and pulled a train? You can't prepare for anything, you don't know what to expect, you just do it. Do you write on your calendar when you're gonna take a Vicodin? And drinking? Get it going first and see if you even care to drink. Fucking pussy. What do you think the hundreds of thousands before you did without the internet?

So it won't make us trip or anything like that?

1.No alcohol. NO ALCOHOL. None. 2.Only eat lightly the day of.
3. Just have 2.5 grams each. Lemon Tek it. You will have a full on experience at 2.5 this way if that is 100% powdered mushroom and not dirt or something else mixed through.
4. Less is fun. 5 grams WILL put you over the edge. People can find this useful but it is always (at least partially) terrifying.

Yet here you are, posting coherently on Sup Forums. Glad you made the recovery.

Depending on the dose*
Lol try 5gs at a party

I think this can be true, but my experience is me and everyone else tripping leaves pretty quickly

It was like 8 years ago, time heals all wounds

He said an OBE not an OD.
Unless you are confused about the term ego death...
What are YOU on?

naah shrooms don't go well with alcohol. also what kind of mushrooms are those?

5g at a new years party lmao

are you a witchdoctor from the amazon jungle who teethed on coca leaves and drank ayahuasca from a bottle? if not you're gonna have a bad time

Does anyone know anyone that actually have any permanent effects from recreational shrooms? I don't. I used to grow back in the PF days and did a ton of LSD and I don't know anyone that lost it that wasn't lost already.

Yep, time heals cancer too my guy...just needs time. Lost a limb? Time. Time my young soul searcher...it will grow back through mysticism!

man im just reading the chain of replyes ( grammar) and im just fucking dieing of laughter high as fuck

make tea add lemon juice

>things like this can change you forever
>I'm speaking from experience
That's what I read... seems like he made it through okay.

i know a dude that went a little aggresive and crazy after shrooms/lsd not sure of which one thou

"Dieing"
You're a fucking retard, aren't you, mate?

dont eath sugary stuff when tripping. or best, dont eat at all. heard people say that it wears down the trip but i have no fact on this

im high af and not a naturall born english speaker, just gtfo tnx

I'm talking about weeks/months later. I never have seen a "regular" person change other than, "I understand the trees now" kind of shit.

And also "replyes"... slap your face before we do.

Mate you critiqued the whole thread about proper English. You get the fuck out. You absolute muffin hahah

syuck my dick im gonna talk like shit if i want to retard this english is a weak language and it doesnt deserve the respect

i didnt critique the thread retard, i watched you faggots fight and argue and i commented about that not about your english fucking imbecil

You don't need to believe me, but put it in chocolate, like a small bar. Mix that together and put into mold/pan and then enjoy.

Duuuuuuuuuuude that's like UFC level striking

Mix powder with applesauce or peanut butter to reduce bad taste. Drink orange juice or something else with a high concentration of citric aid. This speeds up onset. Spend a significant amount of time outside in nature during daylight looks amazing as it looks amazing. Have a trip sitter if possible to drive, facilitate cool ideas and deter you from doing stupid shit. 3.5 grams per person should be fine. Five is probably fine. It depends on your body weight. Take on an empty stomach. Have lots of cool music to listen to. Look up youtube videos for guided audiovisual tripping. Relax and just go with the flow. Alcohol is fine in moderation. Its especially fine at the end of a trip. MJ will help with the mild stomach upset you are likely to feel. Be sure to change your set and setting semi-frequently as it will change your outlook of situations and can take a negative thought loop and turn it into a laughter fit. Have fun.

Wut ?

Brew it as a tea, 5g is a lot if its your first time.
There will be a LOT of nausea, brewing it makes it less so. Make sure you have a trip sitter, 5g will give you a lot of visual stimulation / morphing. You will be at the mercy of the affects, don't try to fight it, you will have a bad time if you try to. Know that it's a substance which alters your perception, if you think you're dying, you'll believe it, so positive thinking. Set and setting are important, be in a good environment with good people, if you're doing it with others, realize they're also on the same thing, they might say things that don't make sense, reassure them if they are feeling uncomfortable. Music always provides a good setting, don't let it be overwhelming music either. Don't go in thinking you're going to control the experience, that's with LSD, not shrooms. Don't randomly decide to go outside, and if you do, do so in a secluded area.

Stay safe, best done with a trip sitter if you're inexperienced. Comfort knowing you have somebody there for any potential bad outcome can make all the difference.

I would add that nothing is more wasteful than watching TV/Youtube, or staying indoors in general. Nothing is more transcendent than the wind and snow and rivers, etc.

>Staying indoors
>Not pimping your house with custom RGB bulbs / panels that is voice/app controlled and making comfort chill areas for friends to all enjoy the experience together

Your house can be just as amazing.

Sometimes a soothing 5-10 minute visualizer with guided meditation is helpful to relax. Just my 2 cents. Buy yeah spend that time outside if you can. Especially if you can see live music.

wtf? 2g's at a party is fucking awesome so long as you got a couple other people shrooming too, you won't be tripping on 2g's

No. no way. 100% disagree. I've tried it, I've wanted to stay, but when my friends dragged me outside it was indescribably better. I also likes in the sticks where we just ran around in the woods. I don't know how dense city would be, but I'd bet outside is still better.

>likes
>lived
ftfm

The outside is nice, but creating your own environment for the purposes of psychedelics is just as good. It's like stepping into an entirely new dimension, depending how far you go.

erm... I've heard you do not want to use a metal vessel...

btw did it sing?

you won't be able to hide it.

5 grams for your FIRST time?! At a crowded party?! Mixing it with alcohol?! Too high of a dose for a first (heroic dose, basically), terrible setting and mixing it with other drugs is retarded. You clearly don’t know what you’re getting into and need to research ASAP. Just my opinion with shroom experience on my belt.

can't say i have ever seen them as powder, hard to judge, seems like the dealer might be hiding something, like could be all stem and practically worthless, could be a mix of cap and stem or all caps, potency will be hard to judge I would do tea and go slow, It could even be the culture left overs it self, which is remarkably strong shit. breed and substraight also makes a difference. Plus you don't know what else could be cut in. I don't trust it.

Honestly orange juice is nice with shrooms.

its stainless steel which the recipe i followed said was good. storing it in pyrex but during the final reducing it was smelling a bit metallic probably because of the acidity.

here it is in the fridge. i'll let some of the particulate settle overnight and start sipping tomorrow morning.

pulp also helps

Where you at OP. Area code and environment?

why would you take that much for your first time?

3.5g / 1 eighth is usually plenty for most people

3 grams each , no booze dummy

if you actually do that much say hi to god for me, havent seen him in a while

around the northern beaches, we'll be on a beach for most of the party.
(Australia)

Don't drink, just smoke lots of green! You'll easily and quickly become dehydrated with alcohol. That leads to a bad headache the day after. I recommend having another person (not tripping) as well as some Xanax for each of you going on such a journey. Have a 10-15 hour playlist and only include close friends. Have plenty of water as well as comfy blankets.

Happy New Years and enjoy!

I had a buddy think he was God screaming at the sky at 8 am butt naked in the back yard on a gnarly acid trip once.
My experience with hallucinogens is mixed. First time on lsd, great time. Second time, not so much. Did shrooms once, had an alright time haha. Don't do it at a party op. Save it for you and your friends and a trip sitter where you can go on an adventure.

bump

Why do people do this? Why do people insist upon taking large doses of new drugs in an unfamiliar setting? I understand the buzz behind the risk or even fatalistic bravado high, but lets be honest OP. You know exactly how to do this, or should have done this safely. You knew you should ideally have bought the drugs weeks before this, tested small doses working your way up to where you experience the best results, then incrementally introducing alcohol to the situation to see how YOU react beforehand. You could have checked Erowid or Bluelight for resources. But you didn't and now you've got the jitters because you are unsure. So either listen to the advice here and either not take them or take a lighter dose (1.5 -2g) to save yourself a potentially shit time, or stop being a faggot and just take the 5g dose without worrying and just deal with the consequences. Tripping balls at breakthrough levels can become a lot of unpleasant mental work trying to keep your shit together in a public space, so get some good sleep before hand and eat/drink well.

Reckless people like OP are a large part of the reason these things are scheduled and make getting my drugs a pain in the ass. Damn it, do your drugs like an adults ffs.

Don't drink! Depressants reduce the hallucinagenic properties. You should get an MAOI. Also have something citrusy like lemon juice or orange juice. If you haven't done them before just mix them in the juice and take shots. If you have done them before, make tea.
you're welcome.

Don't listen to this guy. Taking Xanax or any depressant reduces the effects. Trust me, I take Xanax frequently and shroom more than most recommend, it definitely reduces the impact of shrooms. Embrace your feelings, the good and the bad.

Shut up you don't know how week they are.

Amanita Muscaria shrooms are NOT recreational. I think most people are responding as if you were talking psilocybin mushrooms. What you have is not the same. There's no way you're going to enjoy these at a party.

my thought exactly