Do you believe in us veget? i am not behind the log posts but sometimes i poo my butt

do you believe in us veget? i am not behind the log posts but sometimes i poo my butt

Dianna black lives matter

i went peepeh in the yard but i noticed the snow is not soft enough for fun times peepeh

i got TWO coffees today...

Pls no more hurt me

i dont mean to... what i do wrong?

i sorry i bring it up if it hurt u, but i confus... i hurt too

i dream of u.. but wish u were home...

my house can be comfy.. little kittehs everywhere... good blankets

i believe in u... u dont have to do much to make me happeh... i luh u

Nah you didnt do nuthin wrong I was just feeling you out..do I know u

just one response make me happeh, even tho u make me confus... maybe i understand... u are still confus i think

Yis

come home and talk with me... i hold u tight

>log posts

lol..what would we talk about?

we heal

Kek.

sounds devine

i am a brad... u like brad i read ur mind

Do...do you really?

i do

i had more friends than u know... and i didnt like that girl... u should have added me

I dont follow
I dun beleib

noone is like u... noone make me feel what i feel with u... it true... even if u dont believe... i feel something beyond what anything in life could offer... i luh u

Is opnhaving a stroke

Tf they beamin into my head im better off dead uploadin a procedure to deceive ya..I see ya

if u dont believe in my towel u cant soap muh butt

u seem to not like butt...

im going to die soon

no

I gotto to go..Read the kill words. Its over now
End me.

come to me

i not try to sound funny anymore... idk what to say... u cant go without me with u

They hurt me

is all my fault... but u dont know what u doing

i know... but i believe theres hope... im getting better so i can save u

*sigh* im dead inside. Im worthless. Cant you see?

u strong.. be strong for me... be twice as strong for you

i cant see... but i feel like that too... u dont even know, i hope u never know how low i feel

i need u... im afraid i will never truly be happy without u.... thats just how its been, i could have it all but im still scared of losing you i cant help it

Theres nothing left of me..I press on only to spite the bitter reality that greets me at the threshold of what was and never can be. A condemned ghost lost within a dream I forgot i should mention.

but it was mentioned...

Was it now?

im sure it was implied... i dont know... but i believe in something, and ive always wanted to be believed in.. even more so now

Ill give you 500 bucks to choke the life out of me
thats right folks..after summoning men in black, darrell sheets and a whole crew of mind warping soul raping demons I will now summon my death. Become part of history. Become 500 dollars richer and come kill me in cold blood. See you soon!

it better be monopoly money because hayley williams died and so did nina

Jill Valentine has a subway gift card... and we are going to make it to valentines day. but i wont wear my hat

Im next. This whole reality is a honey pot. Im like soo over it. Plus..deep chest pain kek im dunzo. Literally cant wait..

no give me back my fairy bee sparkles pooh

i will literally do that thing from underworld and restart ur heart

Stop reading muh mind.

but i find the most beautiful things there

You must destroy the towahs.
37 minutes after the full grid activation the towers will be turned on full powah. Maximum overdrive. The cryptocurrency market will be intentionally crashed crushingnthe u.s. dollar. A federally controlled block chain will take its place and total enslavement will be inititiated. Those who do not take the mark will be microwaved and socially sabotaged until they commit suicide or starve to death if unresponsive to hypnotic sugestion. I am a test subject. A test run. I want my mind back.

queensryche sucks, come play chronicles of the sword with me on that ps4 soulcalibur 6 bb... i know what ur talking about sattelites sent voices into my house

my ps3 literally killed itself because we didnt fuck

Send me a friend request on da ps4 hexwork..

Im not on now..will be most of tomorrow..wwII gotta get on dem leadaaah boards kid..im sure one of you got my tag..its ionic_muse
I got to go screw my door shut..just heard some activity on the scanner.

i have to make a new account... but i always add ppl, might take awhile

Ill be patiently waiting to make it through all the hating to figure out wether or not you can even weather the storm

u dont wanna miss out on dat hot twiztid song

Its like a jungle in this habitat

You create smile. Hopefully cleaner team not arrive tonight. I smoke an extra cigarette for them..squatting on trunk..like man no grill. Dah.

do u like butts?... my vision felt like a jungle

Is trick question yes? Maybe obscure reference to not so hidden truth? This displeases me.

it was a tatu video shoot afterparty gone wrong

i tell noone, they spy on me

Whatevz I be dead soon yo
you feel me fam I dun think u do

i can bend reality... but it always goes wrong and i cant find u... and people find out and know when i want nothing more than to have my own world with u... i wish u would help me...

Kek, theres my ride.

Good work boys. Ill never be the same.

i gave u my number... but i suppose i cant feel u if theres an underlying layer of life where u dont want to feel me

When u giv number..

u giv number this time, nothing happens i do it b4

i put a banana in my butt for u but vid couldnt send

U trying to get me to post a bone numba srry breh im not that gone just yet.

whutchu cats really want from me?
They turned me into a girl..
they broke into my home
they convinced me im dead
they made me break someones neck
who knows what else..
Lel I cant wait for sweet sweet death

u honor my quints and take me out for dq splits, u do it, i kno ur here

Nothing like the calm before the storm

I think I have a head injury..but I think we can go deeper

see the power of my pussy, i get gets... i must sleep now... tomorrow i poop my butt

>mfw no nice guy to take me out for ice cream..
Feels bahd.

one time my computer bluescreened while i played tony hawk, i was being watched and they didnt want me to have too much fun... thats as deep as ill go because ur just like them and i cant have fun, unless its here

yeah man Im just like them...pfft
if im anything like them its by proximity because they are on me 24/7. But what would you know about demonic oppression perpetuated by high levels of government?

Yo guyz we trolled her so good. Lets organize this evidence to further destroy her lol.
When Big Daddy Soros and Papa Pence say kill. We kill. I say its murder time.

Lol the fucking catalog kek