The Big Bang was a supernova in another Universe

The Big Bang was a supernova in another Universe.

Our Universe started to form after the Supernova collapsed into a black hole.

The content of our Universe and its matter is a 4th dimensional wall of the black hole that keeps expanding as the black hole in another Universe feeds.

There are billions of Universes, all part of one giant Multiverse.

The Multiverse is a hypersphere containing trillions of spheres each interacting with other creating energy and glue that binds everything together.

Such unity created a structure.

That structure created a matter.

It appeared that the structure is known.

And that structure was atom.

Quads confirm.

>2017
>still following hat religion

Lmfao

I'm sorry, but this is wrong.

where did that supernova come from, and why do black holes exist if they do.. how do you know there's billions of Universes when we cant even explore our own let alone the ocean?

nice pasta bigbangfag, but its illogical and sci-fictiony..

Only tradtional catholicism exists, and will forever.

also, a waste of a git

you don't know jack shit about astronomy, apparently. quit embarrassing yourself.

It all makes sense now

post evidence

See

##

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE,

LANGLEY, VIRGINIA, U.S.

>>>

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY,

AND HOMELAND SECURITY,

OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,

ACQUIRED CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE,

FOR REASONS OF

NATIONAL SECURITY,

NATIONAL EMERGENCY PLAN,

NATIONAL DISASTER PREPARATION,

AND

MASS EXTINCTION EVENT

##

SENT TO

Sup Forums COMMUNITY SUPPORT LLC

NCT022587748

##

##

slow down with the LSD there bud

sendo

god see's reprobates as Artifical Intellgence, thats just my theoy anyways.

OP IS A QUADS GOD AND CONFIRMED GOD AMONG LESSER MEN

You think that's deep?

Did you know that in Assassin's Creed 3 you can give the turkeys assassin's hoods by putting in the Konami code?

whoa, what's the Konami code?

>Supernova
>Collapsing into a black hole

This makes absolutely no sense, a black hole is essentially the opposite (inverse) of a supernova.

Its a code that of you dont know you gotta kys, sorry.

^^vvab[start+select]

Something like that, idk, I gotta go tho, I need to kill myself.

You're a retard. After supernova finishes the explosion, the core of the star collapses either into a white dwarf or into a black hole.

somehow I now believe this is true.

Her name? :o

Pipert Perrystein

Infinity is the true nature of the physical world. It goes on forever. You can't encapsulate it in "a multiverse". Because there are many "multiverses" within each "multiverse". The same path going backwards leads to the smallest piece of matter. It keeps getting smaller.

Why you gotta bring race into this? Why cant it be a black dwarf amd a white hole?

just because there are no known physical realities of limits in our universe, therefore it is infinite, does not imply there exists dimensions (in the way which would imply multi-verse, or infi-verse, scenarios.

supernova's come from a singularity colapsing on its own mass, normally a star but what idiot op didn't get is that a supernova can only do so much damage but the more masive the singularity the more it wont become a supernova but a black hole, the mass of a supernova has its limit and i dont think its limit is ultraverse creating, just saying

hawkings stupid ass asserts that the matter that passes through a black hole will be emitted as Hawking radiation.

I believe the select is just to select 2-player. You can skip it if you're playing solo.

you guys think our universe will colapse on its own knowing its ALL is us with every possible mass, because now to think of it, the universe is so fucking massive that i wonder why its not itself a fucking black hole........wtf what if we already are in the black hole GUYS WTF IM MAKING A BREAKTROUGH

Hawking radiation is indisputable at this point

Youre not. You just need to lay off the drugs

im not on drugs i am actually considering the theory, although everything outside our entire universe is out of context from the theory of relativity so i am really not sure myself it could be anything

>> QUADS CONFIRMED, OP IS THE PROPHET

stfu

OP, the whole universe can be found in her eyes. Search for it.

how massive could an explosion be if a black hole got destroyed by hawking radiation if the black hole was 1/100th of a millimeter in diameters

Dubs confirm.

42 confirm.

This argument is moot because you will both be dead before the answer arrives and both of you are logical.

Posting to be part of a historic bread.

This is one for the ages, anons.

The Quads God has spoken.

The word moot should never be said
Fuck him
This is now a moot thread

Holy shit next time put NSFW warning before you post a fucking angel.

yes but will universe 7 revive universe 6?

a-user? what is this? u make me a blow mind

Not even close, sorry.

the amount of mass that exists in the universe is the amount that exists in our known reality. it doesn't change, it just changes forms.

U made me dreamin about how it all is

Not OP, but surely a star big enough could still supernova and its more about the conditions of the stars death versus it's actual mass?

>MASS EXTINCTION EVENT

Teach us then space nigger.

>> WARNING >>

>>>

##

CIVIL EMERGENCY MESSAGE

GLOBAL MASS EXTINCTION EVENT

UNITED STATES EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY COLUMBIA DC
RELAYED BY NATIONAL DISASTER SERVICE WASHINGTON DC
415 PM EDT WED DEC 28 2017

GOVERNOR ORDERS EVACUATION OF COASTAL AREAS

NEW YORK CITY EMERGENCY HELPLINE IS ACTIVATED