What age did Sup Forums lose its virginity. Please specify your sex. Family members do not count, Duggars

What age did Sup Forums lose its virginity. Please specify your sex. Family members do not count, Duggars..

Dianna black lives matter Dianna black lives matter Dianna black lives matter Dianna black lives matter Dianna black lives matter Dianna black lives matter Dianna black lives matter Dianna black lives matter Dianna black lives matter Dianna black lives matter Dianna

17, male
She was 24, married to second husband, with 3-4 kids

javascript:quote('755084377');

12, with my tent buddy in scouts.

I full stuck my cock in his pooper.

7, he's still out there. You doing some sort of Buzzfeed census?

I was 22. Coworker who got fired. Easy. Feel kinda bad about it.

I'm a guy - 18, first year of college with another 18 year old and we took each other's virginity after dating like a month. Bareback and It lasted like 10 seconds but I was smart enough to pull out (she was also on the pill). We used condoms most of the time after that.

Sup Forums is an anonymous image board on the internet. It is not a human nor has genitalia. Thus it cannot lose its virginity.

Male, 6. Friend of the family's son. He was 14.

He also grew up to be queer as a three dollar bill.

15. Fucked the mom of some kid i was tutoring. They could no longer afford tutoring because the dad was laid off but their shitty kid needed it not to fail. Whole situation was a bit if a nightmare. Oh well, i secretly fucked her for months before they eventually moved to find work elsewhere. Their kid was so fucking stupid, i hated tutoring him

For the record I'm a guy only ever done shit with girls
Was 16 at the time with a 17 year old in grade 12.
Fucked in the back of her car bareback and then and saw mission impossible 3 in the theatre.

Dated her for a few months after but bitch was crazy, never used a condom cuz she was on the pill

16 years old. Male. Fucked my gf. Not really any interesting stories about. Very normal

18. I’m female. Met an upperclassman in my first semester in college. He knew what he was doing and what he wanted, unlike the boys my age. Didn’t take long for it to happen lol

I knew it! All that "born this way" is bullshit.

15, to my 13yo gf, I identify as an Apache helicopter.

when i turned 25 i paid for a hooker

>14
>she was my friends 17 year old sister
>She had been hitting on me for a while
>Party at his house
>Fucked her
>Did it again next morning while watching Barnyard

Actually the party was at their older sisters house and I fucked her in their nephews bed. Just remembered that bit.

49 years old, glory hole, got aids

I would flip the top pizza upside down to keep that cheese in tbqh.

Why do you want to know?

17 male prostitute didn't want to anhero as a virgin fucking noose came undone

18 male. the first time we tried i couldnt get hard. a few days later and it was not as great as i thought it would be

8, female, taken by force.

I waited until I was 19 to *give* myself to someone I had fallen in love with. I cried for an hour after due to flashbacks and the guy stayed with me for three years after. It was nice to finally have a good sexual experience though.

I was terrified of sex after what happened as a child. Now I'm 23 and have it daily with my fiance. For anyone rl else struggling with sexual ptsd I'd highly recommend immediate counseling. I should have done it sooner

18, male. All you underage b& who are lurking best better fuck that sexy latina in your high school class, you're gonna regret it if you don't.

15 years old with first bf.
Female.

>be me
>16 yea old male
>gets driver’s license
>dating girl a year younger than me
>driving around one night
>asks me to pull over
>sticks my p in her v
>she stuffs her mouth with my b’s
>she did not lol at m c
>FYI I wanted to F her A
>feltgoodman

This, people who've been wrongly abused in youth have the misfortune of not knowing what compassionate and loving sex feels like, which is horrible. They associate it with their traumatic event and that can hamper intimacy in a relationship. Take it to heart anons: if you've been sexually abused then seek counseling.

> all these letters to decipher

Too high for this, man

>28
>still a virgin

Hey stupid poop dood, this thred duznt apply 2 yoo then. Fuck off, go 2 wizardchan, let the tears flow where they shud!

17, male.
With my sis friend, she has married with 2 kids