Do you realize this man is 52 years old?

do you realize this man is 52 years old?

He seems younger

nice trips satan

also yes he does look like mid 30s tops
how the fuck does he do it

I support /trent/.

do you realize Brian is 48 years old?

Do you realize that working out and not drinking alcohol makes you look good?

damn, killed by a stage prop at 48...

He looks younger than in his Hesitation Marks era, he seemed to have lost more weight.
Damn.
Yes, this is him now.

He was in a movie few years ago and he looks pretty good without all the dumb makeup.

Robert Blake is looking good.

He has a ten year old boy's haircut

Trent reznor =

celebrities like to freeze their age at 30

Hes healthy, happy and rich.

that was just a dumb publicity stunt. at the very worst he got a bruise

Imagine looking like this and not giving a fuck.

Fitter. Happier. More Productive. Not Drinking to much. Regular Excersise at the gym.

Why doesn't he shave his stubble and grow out his hair again it was his best look

While I essentially agree with you, I don't know if he would look as great now that he's /fit/.

this is the side effect of hanging out in cemeteries too much

...and still sings like a teenage edgelord?

Doesn't take dru-

>Trent
>yeah, so with this EP of the planned trilogy, I want to show listeners the beauty of dark dissonance, I'll combine my industrial past with Atticus synth beats and lyrics about virtual, or perhaps simulated reality that they can't escape, they're trapped and helpless and when they'll try to escape, they'll fall into even deeper pit, kinda like if they were on some sort of Downward Spiral™

>Manson
>YEAH SO LET'S MAKE A NEW ALBUM, I¨LL LOOK INTO THE CAMERA LIKE i'M JUDGING YOU OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, NEXT TO ME WILL BE UPSIDE DOWN CROSS BECAUSE FUCK GOD AND I AM ANTICHRIST AND I'M GONNA SING SOME HARDCORE SONGS LIKE SAY10, WHICH LOOKS LIKE IF I WANTED TO SAY TEN, BUT IS ACTUALLY SATAN, I WANTED TO CALL IT D3V1L BUT THAT WOULD BE TOO DEEP FOR CASUAL AUDIENCE

also one is handsome motherfucker and the other is fat pig

he dies his hair black

Robert Smith stopped caring once the mid 2000s were over

he is content with gorging himself and putting in 3 minutes into hair and makeup

Still washing spiders down the drain though, to retain his edge.

underrated

You should wear the shirt.

This sumps it up nicely.
You could argue that the EP trio is much darker than whatever Manson is doing on his new album, it seems much creepier and intimdating (She's Gone Away, The Lovers The Background World), but Trent never comes across as an edge lord during it.

Ive got a CuTW shirt

>also yes he does look like mid 30s tops

I always think this, then see pics of him in his mid 30s and think he looks in his 20s. Then I see pics of him in his 20s and then it gets weird.

>She's Gone Away
>dark
>WOOAAAH HA HA HA AHA

Killed the track. Then the band in black leather trying to seem dark and ominous on TP with that performance and the audience headbanging. Could barely move through the cringe.

The other two tracks are alright though.

She's Gone Away is fucking awesome and it is dark as fuck, ever read the lyrics? And I found those screams genuinelly pretty damn scary. It is probably the scariest track on NTAE, then again, entirety of that EP is creepy as fuck.
I also unronically thought that Trent looked really cool in the black leather, it fit him.

I do and it's not gonna stop me

I wouldn't go that far.
He looks like he's in his mid 40s

Robert Smith clearly made some Faustian bargain that allowed him to keep his voice and sound intact forever in exchange for being bound into an eternally decaying shell.

The laughter is BOB tiered nightmare fuel, contrasting with Mariqueen's submissive Laura Palmer echoing.

Ever notice how musicians never go bald?

Musicians go bald all the fucking time. Reznor was ahead of the curb in 2005, realizing he couldn't be long haired anymore.

As for the dying his hair. You would ttoo if you were a ginger.

He's a ginger?!
I'm starting to see a pattern.

Just off the top of my head
>Doug Martsch
>Phil Collins
>David Thomas
>Dan Barrett
>John Fahey
>Brian Eno
>Faust (Lead)

Billy Corgan?

Suddenly 'Last' and Broken in general is making a lot more sense, hey?

tfw he didn't marry fellow ginger Tori Amos and they have half a dozen whimsical depressive qt redhead daughters making music.

>Al is 58

This is so unsettling.

haven't seen literally anyone age as good as TR does

I don't know about musicians, but It looks to me that heavy drugs users (or former users) always have a full head of hair.
that's really not fair! I live a healthy lifestyle, I don't do drugs and I'm balding, while people who used to shoot heroin in their dick have beautiful hair even in their mid/old age

There seems to be a lacking of scare attribute for me anons. Tracks that feature noise, tape manipulation create an unsettling atmosphere. Unfortunately between the whispered low vocals the laugh ruins it for me, it's all subjective though.

>The Background World
It's pretty fucking hard to top that, goddamn

>Tension Tour
>Perform Black Noise
>Have Black women screeching through it

Who is the second best?

Kurt would be 50

probably Beck

He's a politician in a parallel universe.

manlets are naturally further from the sun

Peter Gabriel is bald as fuck

Stephen Malkmus