Just leaving this here

Just leaving this here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMGGWywfEcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>and just when i thought i was out
>they pulled me back in

WATCH IT CHRISSY

Is this from the flash tv show? The costume aesthetics look great.

Who's that supposed to be?

Unknown, might be Earth wherever Jay's from's version of the Trickster.

Mark Hamill as The Funnyman

MOM'S

It's weird how everything is happening to Mark Hamill right now. First they get him back as the Joker in the Arkham games, then he's the Trickster again in The Flash and Luke Skywalker in a Star Wars film.

holy fucking JUST, I hope marvel dies soon

Yeah this is for tv right? not film?

Disney realized Suicide Squad made dosh

I'm glad for him. He should just keep his pointy finger under control.

>flash
>mahvel

Sadly, yes.

The Creeper

thanks for the (You)

This building is in Vancouver, I remember one day they were shooting Legends of Tomorrow in it.

Season 3 sounding great.

4. The New Rogues (October 25, 2016)
>Barry continues to train Jesse. When a new meta-human, Mirror Master (Grey Damon), appears on the scene, he lets her tag along. Mirror Master joins forces with his old partner and lover, The Top (Ashley Rickards), and sets to find Leonard Snart (Wentworth Miller) to even an old score. Jesse is quick to join the chase but defies one of Barry’s orders, with disastrous consequences.

5. Monster (November 1, 2016)
>Desperate to understand what is happening to her, Caitlin visits her mother, Dr. Carla Tannhauser (Susan Walters), a renowned biomedical researcher, in the hopes that she can provide some answers about Caitlin’s growing meta-human powers. However, when Dr. Tannhauser treats her daughter like a test subject, Caitlin grows cold and brings up past wounds, causing the two to have a major blowout. Meanwhile, after a mysterious new meta-human attacks Central City, Barry tries to convince Julian to let him assist on the case.

6. Title Unknown
>Barry and Julian's investigation leads them to a mysterious cult, while Caitlin faces the repercussions of her actions.

7. Killer Frost
>Barry confronts Savitar, a mysterious new speedster whose powers rival his own, while Caitlin spirals out of control.

8. Title Unknown
>Barry joins forces with Green Arrow (Stephen Amell), Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) and the Legends of Tomorrow to protect the world from an alien invasion spearheaded by The Dominators.

>Barry joins forces with Green Arrow (Stephen Amell), Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) and the Legends of Tomorrow to protect the world from an alien invasion spearheaded by The Dominators.
goddamnit, this will have too much in it.

Yup way too much of a cluster fuck

Plus Supergirl sucks

WATCH IT

Who's this Big Bad?

LETO'S GOING TO FREAK

youtube.com/watch?v=AMGGWywfEcU

The Laugher.

>the only way Mark Hamil can play Joker in real life is by acting as a shitty knock off.

Beetlegeuise

Is that Ice T?

Another Mark Hamill flash episode?!? Shocking!!

The Trickster is a better Joker than the Joker we actually have in the movies.

I believe that's one of the wu tang, joining the DC universe through the flash point

how so

NuMale, 24th Century Wondercuck

he's an insane clown, instead of a ruthless gangster.

Does he have a posse?

>tfw its silvio post coma

>The Dominators

Bondage/prostate play where Arrow slowly gets all his cum milked from him WHEN?

It will be spread out over all 4 series iirc

No he's a man he has a dick

no, leto had the posse. because he's the gangster. all covered in tats and with a grill, making people kiss his ring and wearing mob suits. shit was ridiculous.

>turns out to be Ice T
>they were actually shooting a halloween themed SVU episode