Sup Forums gun thread, let's make non-Americans mad

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=QInH8o1jzyI
thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publish/tsc_21_4/tsc_21_4_oltman.shtml
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lapd-crime-stats-20140811-story.html
policemag.com/channel/patrol/articles/2013/10/what-s-really-going-on-with-crime-rates.aspx
reuters.com/article/2012/03/09/us-crime-newyork-statistics-idUSBRE82818620120309
rebelpundit.com/fbi-chicago-is-underreporting-crime-data/
youtube.com/watch?v=35z3UORG2PM
therebel.media/_cpc16_firearms_resolutions_pass_with_overwhelming_support_from_members_now_what
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bernie and automation, basic income, YRYL!

Tricked out my BB gun, still makes non-Americans mad.

Drumpf! BTFO, will Sup Forums ever recover?

>Those feet

Thread derailed

YSYEO

Nigga is u a dog?

Are you a dog?

>not a casio calculator
kill yourself you shitposter

MAGA and Make Personal Computers Great Again.

>non-RPN pleb
You've gotta be kidding me, how'd you figure out how to use the Internet?

not gonna lie, this is what makes me most jealous of burgers.

One of the few mods I like.

>tfw a dog probably has a toilet and you don't

Implying sane people give a fuck abt your death devices

Wtf lol

Cuck

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That thread made me close my browser.
>name
You think you've made a character of yourself but in reality you're just fucking sad.

(you)

Good thing nothing else can be a 'death device' eh?

I'm not mad, just jelly

But if it saves just one life! Muh feels!

>tfw tons of sks & svt but no aks or ar15s
Feels bad

See Saved just one life!

>or 3 as in webm related

I guess I'm a #CruzMissile now.

Didnt some /k/ommando go and murder that dude yet? Fucking degenerates, ruining a 98k like that...

A-Aug-chan?

I unironically like this. Good color. Is goofy but shows a lot of care

that was hard to watch

Story behind this?

What's with the calculators?

In honor of Achkmedh...

the name's pretty old and its not a "character", i kept it in because someone named me that on a thread once and I liked it so eh i thought i'd put it in
but thanks for the (You)

and we have guns here, they're just too costly.
a revolver costs about $2000 here

And Muhammed!

Man please, I asked you in the Ramadan thread last night, lose the trip bro.

I'll let you shoot all my guns when you come to the USA if you do ok?

I like guns and some good news towards Canadians gun owners today.

I use them to tally my meme statistics for maximum impact shitposting.

my sides

if you say so
what gun is that?

Someone found it, bought it, and restored it, thankfully

>Who: Random Family
>Where: South Africa
>What: Niggers
>Why: Nigs gonna nog

>What's with the calculators
>not having a problem solver
Shiggy diggy doo

>some good news towards Canadians gun owners today.
Which is?

Nigger, that isn't just some cheap rifle. That's a war artifact.

dindos doin nuffin

I'm just glad people as neurotic as you are generally scared of guns.

Works out well overall

With Tritium-kun.

Calculators? am I missing something here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

>UK: 1
>US: 3.8

To the battlestation.

Look out, he's posting the wrong information. Run and hide, his incompetence might offend you.

no really

Math skills?

Sorry I ran out of gun pics. I have lots lots more guns, but no pics, and they're locked up and sheeeeeit.

>Problem solver
People are the problem solvers. Calculators, like guns, are simply tools that help expedite solving a problem.

Americans think they're really good at math? is that it? I sure hope there's more to this joke

>It's another "Guns have no correlation to crime" episode.
Except that gunfags constantly claim guns make everyone safer and reduce crime. Then claim they never said that.

Hi newfriend, here is a pic that will help you understand the reference better m8

>Calculators, like guns, are simply tools that help expedite solving a problem
Sounds like the answer to our problems is more guns then

American reporting in with my blammer

>let's make non-Americans mad.
I don't have that much to be mad about m8. still better off than most countries.

What are you shitting me?

If you take out our under-performing inner city segment we're smarter than Singapore.

Remember all this shitposting of yours is ultimately due to our alacrity with mathematics.

This is now ALSO an RPN / RPL calculator thread.

Raaaaaaare

>blammer
>10/22

All of you fags posted this in the pitbull thread

This.

>I'm going to invent an argument, and if you claim that you never made it then that proves that you made it!
It's almost as though people claim they never said that because they never said that. Not like it matters. The facts are against you, and you're afraid to understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=QInH8o1jzyI

Wrong. Marlin 60. Learn2guns noob

It's just me tard. I started a gun thread, it's been a few days and I missed the last one.

In the UK, if they put you in the ambulance after you've been stabbed by a bro-tier muzzie bruv and you bleed out on the way, or before Pajeet can get to the ER from the elephant festival, the official cause of death is listed as "blood loss" and it's not counted as a homicide.

NO SHIT LOOK IT UP.

>I invented the "guns make you safer and reduce crime!" argument
Oh boy.

What the fuck... why can Sup Forums have gun threads but if someone on /k/ posts a gun control thread its locked right away and everyone is told to come on Sup Forums to talk about gun control

This fucking image is garbage. Whoever made it should kill themselves. The entire reason the original image is funny is because he's holding a piece of shit hi point and calling it a glock because he's a dumb nigger, now that he's holding a TI89 and calling it exactly that it loses that impact.

I don't wanna get out and take a pic right now so...

Colt 6920 and 2x Mossberg Tactical Pumps, Glock 19 and TI-84 Plus and some other TI-solar calculator.

At least the gun thing makes sense. This math joke is just pure shit. Take that self claimed ultra smarts of yours and come up with something better.

That in .45?

Nice gun

nice taste

I know Canada doesn't reward it's citizens with freedom points so you can write off your weapon purchases if it's purpose is to protect American lives. You guys still have to PAY for your weapons while we are cashing in our freedom points from the federal government for huge savings on all of our ammo and weapons. You still have much to learn about America...

Also, "Muh crime is at an all-time low!" meme

thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publish/tsc_21_4/tsc_21_4_oltman.shtml

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lapd-crime-stats-20140811-story.html

policemag.com/channel/patrol/articles/2013/10/what-s-really-going-on-with-crime-rates.aspx

reuters.com/article/2012/03/09/us-crime-newyork-statistics-idUSBRE82818620120309

rebelpundit.com/fbi-chicago-is-underreporting-crime-data/

Very doubtful.

I never did. Why are you so convinced that you have a leg to stand on in this argument? There isn't a single way for you to safely make the conclusion you started with anymore. You're only delaying the inevitable for the sake of your ego.

actually it just shows poor judgement. you can use sandpaper and a can of rustoleum on just about anything, it doesn't mean you should.

What type of radio is that?

please/thanks

It's a $100 gun dude, probably rough as shit.

A new stock is easily obtained.

Still gay as fuck but he didn't "ruin" the gun.

CPC16 all came to agree, Canadian more firearm support is a must.

youtube.com/watch?v=35z3UORG2PM

therebel.media/_cpc16_firearms_resolutions_pass_with_overwhelming_support_from_members_now_what

>believing clickbait articles over the official statistics
Are you suggesting that law enforcement agencies never under-reported crime before now? That there's some new phenomenon causing it? If not, then you still have no leg to stand on.

Answer me properly or leave the thread with your tail in between your legs. Don't be a passive-aggressive fool. You were put on drastically thin ice the moment I directly rebutted your claim. Acting aloof will only earn you the scorn of the audience.

My super fancy Remington Rolling Block target pistol in .44 S&W Russian.

It belonged to Roy Chapman Andrews, the real-life inspiration for the character Indiana Jones. Not even shitting you, I have the paperwork and everything.

>offbrand Ruger
Okay

yea. USP in anything else is a mistake.

I never knew why people think this tacticool shit with tons of railz looks good. Especially these fake-ass DMRs bought only by wannabe Marines and CoD fanboys

It's just teeny and handy as fuck. Trigger 6/10 though. But a gun like that is made for closer range engagements.

I have a nice bolt action rifle for long distance work.

Yaesu VX-3

>t. average American on Sup Forums

I need more gats.

Ok

I happen to know that guy that painted the rifle.
He sanded off the paint.

10/22s don't have underbarrel tube magazines you fucking disgrace of an American. HOW DARE YOU

It's a mitchells mauser so effectively worthless to begin with

I need a vz58 reciever tho

I concur

What happened to Mashiro's arms? Did she play too much Katawa Shoujo?