WWYD thread

WWYD thread

Find a more interesting place to visit.

Ok then.

get her out of these fucking dress thigns

I've been fucking this chick behind her husband's back. How am I doing and WWYD?

I'd strip the one on the right and ride her hard while her friend makes out with her.

wwyd? feel free to pick your favorite.

I'd tear off the clothes from the one on the left and make her suck my cock until it's nice and stiff, then push her over and ram her from behind.

id get in there and face fuck her for cheating on her husband. She would be drooling all over my cock. Ill cum on her face and have a second go at her

I'd spend a day at the beach with yours, play with her, talk to her, make an effort to become closer to her. Then, as the sun sets, and we head back to the car, I pull her in for a kiss as she starts it. At this point, she's totally up for it. We end the day by fucking like rabbits in the car, and back down on the beach looking at the sunset as she screams in ecstasy.

continue with mine, and I'll continue with yours.

wwyd to this little slut?

dude, thats totally Greenville SC.
pretty sure that area is under construction now. How old is that pic?

Wwyd ?

You're in luck. She gives head like a pro.

wwyd to this thick ass?

Nice trips, got more?

one more, wwyd?

Not the same user, but I'd sit with her on the beach and start off by giving her soft kisses on her neck and cheek, then slowly move my hand down her thigh between her legs. She likes where it's going so she opens her legs up and grabs my wrist to move my hand onto her pussy. I rub her for a while getting her nice and horny, then she pushes me back and climbs ontop of me, and starts riding my cock harder and harder til I bust off deep inside her.

I'd press her back against the wall and pin her hands above her head, and suck on her neck while I slip my cock in and out of her pussy til she's dripping wet, then pull out and bust off on her stomach and tits

wwyd to left?

Next time specify Replies for Replies.

WWYD, be brutal