User

user,
what's the best way to live life ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IFksd3kZRUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In the present moment, consistently working toward goals to better yourself. Life is a journey, but the journey itself is the destination. Enjoy the dance.

stay in your lane. prioritize actions and events. invest in your personal health, body and mind.

Sounds like Alan Watts

On a perpetual coke high in the presence of half-naked 18 year old cheerleaders.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

In a pine box six feet underground

what friggen snaple cap did you read that off of

With no regrets
:)

Mount her and ride her. You only get one life, don't waste it. Live, love, hate, cry.. But explore, travel, taste new things, try different stuff, sample women of all cultures and creed. That's what life is about. You want to be able to die without regret when you're on your death bed

Choose either of these, and you'll be set either way

work hard enough until you're financially independent
surround yourself with positive people
get one or two hobbies that are PRODUCTIVE. TV and games don't count.

Lame
Sad even.. That's all you aspire to? God damn man.. I'm sad for you

What do you aspire to then, faggot?

once you're financially independent you can do whatever you want, and don't need advice from a Ukrainian fishing board

As the sex slave of a hot chick

See

Ukrainian fishing board?? I don't get it
And of course you need financial independence to be able to travel and enjoy life fully.. But it's implied. It's not a goal of life.. It's the beginning of it.. if you never achieve financial independence you'll never actually live..

>of course you need financial independence to be able to travel
no you don't. plenty of people travel on their parent's dime, or with credit that they'll have to pay off later. Working hard to be financially secure ASAP is more important than having fun in your 20s. If you put in a bit of effort you can be financially responsible and have plenty of good times anyways, that's what friends and hobbies are for.

Being at work all the time kinda sucks, but the worst feeling in life is being broke. not having enough money is the thing that will constrain you in life the most. Money is freedom. And saving up when you're young will pay much bigger dividends when you're older and actually NEED that cash

Achieving financial independence is the first step to adulthood. If you never achieve that you've never actually lived your own life.. to me it's implied..
If you're financially dependent on others to live.. I contest that you're actually an adult.. Unless you're a senior maybe? Or in a bad streak ( lost your job or accident or whatnot)

to accept lifes mediocrity.

Most likely you will live your life without anything big happening. The greatest things you will do are getting rather wealthy, travelling numerous countries or getting an actual cancer and surviving it.

If you don'n die on a stupid accident young, or have a heart attack middle aged and manage to get to die on a deathbed with your potential family around, you will end up giving the same speech of living in the moment and doing what you enjoy.

>Achieving financial independence is the first step to adulthood. If you never achieve that you've never actually lived your own life
Right, that's what I'm saying. The best way to live life is to live your own life, rather than being dependent on your parents or SO or anyone else. There's a shit-ton of manbabies out there, especially millennials and especially on Sup Forums.

A tall white tower in the middle of the Alaskan wilderness with a 100 GB/s connection, a fully functioning slave girl femmebot that cooks and cleans, and a bitchin attack helicopter too scare off any trespassers.

>t. Thirteen year old

There's plenty of cool hobbies that are not productive and that's okay

Yeah.. I'm starting to see that...
Lol...

I thought this was a Korean muscle car enthusiast forum.

Isn't this the comment section of BuzzFeed?? Fuck I think I'm lost

i meant productive in the sense that you're actually creating something. Just playing a video game is consumption. But hosting a video game tournament is productive, because you're PRODUCING an event that other people can enjoy.

If your hobby doesn't have any real challenges (and i'm not talking about artificial challenges) then it doesn't wind up being very rewarding in the long run. You don't actually get much better at it, and it's hard to share it and connect with other people through it.

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

>New hobby selected : rape
>Has real challenges
>Always rewarding when you finish
>Get better at it with time
>Automatically shared and connected with the victim
Rape As a hobby : success

Sauce?

A E S T H E T I C.

but let's get back to the "enjoying life" part.

People always say that you have to travel. Travel only if you want to. I mean, not all travelling is great. I've been in these tourist trips, going to a far away country and visited the beach, filled with tourists, went to museums, where there weren't much to see and ate the local food in restaurants. That was not for me. I do enjoy to travel, but I've made it simple for myself:
I want to see how they drink in other countries and how good is their beer there. That is the reason I want to travel. What would be your reason?
Friends and family are important for most of the people, for a good reason. They are the people that will remember you when your'e dead and they are the people you will remember when they are dead. If you truly like being alone, you can ignore other people completely.

For the career: if you want to enjoy your life, you need to find a job that either gives you enjoyment, or allows you to find enjoyment from elsewhere.
1. work that you enjoy doing
2. work that pays enough to let you have you possibly expensive hobby.
3. work that allows you to travel/ have lots of free time.

A lot of people seem to believe money will make them happy...

I'll try to finish my point now.
If you need to know how to live your life, you need to go a bit meta.
-Figure out what you really want and how much. You can decide to live your life for yourself, or for others(charity work and such) or something between those two.
If you don't care, you can just let the life roll on in autoplay and see what it brings, but then there is no room for bitching about it if the result isn't what you hoped.

>Implying that, in the face of inevitable death and eventual collapse of the universe, anything is productive.
>fucking wanabe normalfag

well poverty sure as shit doesn't make you happy

well, alot of people are sad when they are poor.

Money won't make them happy, but money will take care of some of the issues that get in the way (the prerequisites of existance) of being happy.

What are you, some kind of barbarian?

nice way to justify a negative outlook.

Hard and fast, with as much fun had as possible. If you die with a pristine, unruined body you have failed yourself and others.

acknowledging that money is important to your wellbeing isn't a negative outlook

If you're unable to see that then you're not "positive", you're delusional

The digits prove that Crom is with this answer.

youtu.be/IFksd3kZRUQ

Who even are you and what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums? I bet you're from Brooklyn! MODSMODSMODS!

so what did people do before we invented money?

First they were hunters/gatherers, then they were subsistence farmers. Both of those fucking suck.

Then they bartered for goods and services. That was extremely inefficient, and you were unable to do things like finance complicated/lengthy purchases, or even make change.

If you think that ignoring money will make your life better then go for it. Good luck.

Livin' that bohemian life style 24/7.

Lived in groups where everyone took care of each other and pooled resources. Also had much less stress.

no need to make this personal, was only asking a question, I apologise if you caused you offence or felt personnel.

If you watch the .gif that OP posted in their initial query, take note that the girl getting rammed....has a stubby little tail on the small of her back. Go check it out.

What? I just answered your question and told you good luck bro :^)
I sure hope you didn't take my comment the wrong way :^)

Doing what makes you happy