#NotAllOdinists

So Sup Forums, do you think the left will try to curb this religion now that it's picking up steam with white people all over the world? They will call it Islam for white people, I'm as sure as that, as I am that I will eat dinner tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They will consider it, but never actually say it like that cause, you know, no true Muslim would EVER be a terrorist and violent and sexist and shit.

Why does he have a cross on his neck!

Yeah, they just call it a prison nazi gang and the rest will take care of itself. As usual.

Because he got it from a Catholic Monk he captured when he looted England for the first time, he made him his slave and over time they became good friends. The monk even went full Viking for a while and raided pussy Catholics with him. Then he got lost in England and cucked the kings son and got his wife pregnant.

I'm just about to start watching the 1st season with the wife. Yes I feel like a Bandwagon jumper. Been too busy with AshVsEvilDead damn it.

Is this religion conservative? I saw some cucks who follow it saying that it allows gay marriages, no "discrimination" and shit.

Because the British isles was the last area to be converted from its neighbouring religions. Any white could have been a Viking. It was just a job title for traders and raiders.

Nah that's the neighbouring religions. Odin is God of War so you get to fuck people up and shit, lol. Hence the Islam reference they will use to destroy it.

Odin is the Father of Wisdom you heathen cunt. Thor is the God of War

Lol I'm not a heathend cunt, you fucking slag mole. I jus watched some YouTube videos, cracker.

>Wife sharing
>Not a cuck religion

>not worshipping tyr
Bunch of cuckolds is what you are

#TeamFreyja bitches - better recognize.

Almost all of the Aesir are Gods of War, Odin is seen as a God of War for his role in the Aesir-Vanir war, his relationship with the Valkyries, Einherjar, and his domain over Valhalla, the "Hall of the Valiant"

Odin with us

Wrong, Tyr is the God of War. Thor is just the Norse version of Zeus: lightning, storms, oak trees, etc.

>Not being a Crusader

fucking disgusting

Hey whilst I'm on this thread can you guys help me build my fighter for an upcoming D&D game I'm having? What feats should I take?

Odin is the norse version of Zeus...

Tyr is the God of the Allthing, he is associated with Agreement and the enforcement of Laws.
Nearly all of the Aesir Gods are Gods of War, no one God is the "God of War".

#TransHeathens representing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
Zeus
Jupiter (Dīs Pater)
Tiwaz (Tyr)
Dyaus Pita
All stem from the Proto-European Dyeus

It's really good it sticks to the history most of the time but there is some inaccuracies that the history channel used for an artistic flair.

>Odinist/Norse fags
>Not being Greek pantheon master race

Poseidon will tear the refugee shits ships apart, and Zeus will scatter their hordes with his lightning. Ares will bathe our soldiers in glorious protection and steeled weapons.

What the fuck can shitty Odin fag gods do? Ride horses around and send trees after you?

If you're not Nordic stop doing this. It's offending and embarrassing when some Anglo prisoner does it. We still have some of those traditions in our culture.

> Odin-du Nuffins

>choosing religion based on superficial bandwagoning
>expects to be taken seriously by anyone of significance
See you in Raganrok, Jotun

I love you, you cheeky cunt.

>Not praying to the religion with the most powerful gods

Odin shit is no better than Islam. They are just a bunch of degenerate terror-god worshiping cunts that only know how to invade others and culturally enrich non-Odineers.

Pantheon promotes community development, professional soldiering, agriculture, technological development, and smiting your enemies.

>Odin fags
>"I..It's the religion of whites!"
>Implying it isn't the religion of Asian-white sub humans with slanted eyes that live in the snow like monkeys

Even Germanic paganism and Pict shit is more white than Norse savages.

It's not just a Nordic religion, Anglo-Saxons and the Germanic Tribes all worshiped Odin, Wooden, Wotan, etc.
It's known broadly as Germanic Paganism for that reason.

It's way better than Game of Cucks desu

You're embarrassingly uneducated. You seriously need to shut the fuck up and read a god damn book.
Greek Gods were all egocentric maniacs obsessed with appearances, Norse Gods were all about raw function.
When all you're looking for in religion is tits and explosions like a fucking retard, of course you're going to overlook the refined religion of Wisdom and Pragmatism.

Homosexuality was in same position as it was in Greece, there was no such identity as exclusive homosexual(which is still very new, western concept) since you were expected to marry and reproduce, but they did those things with other men. Your sexual partners did not matter as long as you married and had children, and your behavior didn't disturb the community. There was term "fuðflogi" which means man fleeing pussy, and it was not weird for a man to fuck another man. But a man who submits to another man is a bit different case, as that is seen as weakness. After all sex is conquering in its raw, non-Christian meaning and we still have cultures where men rape other men just to make them submit, and it's not sexual act. In viking culture a man's purpose is to fight his own fights and be his own master so if you willingly submit to a man that way it's just that you go against your own self and destiny, but it's not exactly wrong. It was seen as cowardice and if a man captured both woman and his man it was completely normal to rape the man too and then castrate him just to humiliate him. So rather than sexual act the homosexual rape was combat.