Hey Sup Forums, saw this symbol on a bag of chocolates i got for christmas...

hey Sup Forums, saw this symbol on a bag of chocolates i got for christmas. tried to reverse image search but found nothing. anyone know what this symbol is?

certified by the KKK

Jew approved

kosher

that's right, you're jewish now

its kosher, its safer then regular foods because the jews eat it almost everything they buy is kosher.

Its a checher. Its just an indication that its okay for jews (who keep kosher) to eat

It's Kosher dairy, so if you happen to keep kosher you can't eat them with meat.

hebrew letter bet and also a sign meaning kosher

Some Jew scam on food manufacturers... "Certified Kosher"... a small fee for that certification, of course....

Jew candy dont trust it.

Hechsher*

It means that those chocolates committed 9/11

Kosher, dummy.

>then
kys

>you're jewish now

nah. he's just eating stuff made with strict guidelines. I buy kosher hot dogs because they don't have any rectum or guts and shit in them. just the good cuts of meat.

Its for der juden

you're jewish now too

i don't believe you. if you could maybe loan me some money so I could go and perhaps have a jewish test done i'll surely pay you back.

if it's because of these fuckers then you probably are too haha

I've been jewish since I ate my first bagel

Nah man Kosher dogs just don't have pork you can't cheat the anus eating system just by buying jew food

wrong. there are all beef hotdogs by other brands out there and they aren't kosher.
stop trying to ruin hot dogs for me.

It's weaponised dairy used by /k/ommandos

Why can't a kosher beef hot dog and non-kosher beef hot dog exist at the same time in your crazy cancer ridden from processed meat world? You think the heebs won't cut corners when it comes to cost efficiency at EVERY step of production?

The beef has to be ritually slaughtered so if you are a sikh you need to avoid those markings.

You think these companies really listen to these kikes? Nigga, u eating pig butt holes.

Take it from me. I was a baker at a high profile Kosher bakery. When the rabbi came in to "bless" our store room once a month for 400$ all he did was mumble some shit and bitch about anything touching the ground.