Why is my half-sister so mean to me?

Why is my half-sister so mean to me?

nudes?

She's a cunt?

Tits or GTFO

She wants to fuck you but knows she'll get roasted if anyone finds out.

She really is. I ask her if she had a good Christmas, and she just says 'Yep'. Fucking soulless bitch.

Because you're a faggot. The only way to fix this issue is to post your half sisters fuckable mouth being used

This.

I kinda wonder if she's into me. A while back, she asked for photos of me for a 'Spanish project'. I sent a few, and she's like, "looks like just the two of us got the good genes". And "can I get a photo that's less 'extra'?" Fuck does extra mean.

Don't worry. She doesn't have the brain power to speak proper fucking English.

If she is younger than 19 then it is all for attention. She is probably trying to find how far she can push you and get away with it. Don't feed the fire mate

I'd blame public schools, but sometimes I wonder if anything goes on in her head at all.

You obviously want to fuck this chick. And so do we. So why are you wasting our time you piece of shit, dump everything you have on her. In fact, dump something with enough image data that we can look it up and force you to send us even more shit

Where is she pushing me, though? She's prickly as fuck one minute and then the next, she's asking me if she can move in with me or become her guardian.

These are all OC, my dude. Why does she talk like a wigger. I hate it.

Push as in - push your buttons, so to speak. She is trying to get a reaction from you. If you react with emotion then she will control the situation. If you react with logic and understand what she is doing, then you will have control which will frustrate her

Shit. All I did was reply with "you wish". That's pretty immature.

have you seen her naked op?

I haven't. We live on separate coasts, so there's never been one of those "walked in on her" moments.

Well now its time for damage control. She clearly thinks she knows how your mind works, so maybe try to be a little less welcoming.

If she is being a cunt - ignore her until she messages you again.

If she is friendly or seductive - ignore her until she messages you again.

Give it a try. It will help you understand what she is trying to do.

This

That's actually some pretty solid advice. It's like she's grooming me. She wants to move in with me and if she thinks she can control me, she'll think she can get away with anything if she does move in.

>>filename
What does she say when you screenshot?

are you attracted to her?

The first time a couple of years ago she got mad. I started using third party recording software to record snaps and then screenshot the video. I messed up yesterday and screencapped like 4 photos thinking my recording app was covert, and snapchat notified her of course. She just asked my why I was screenshotting.

I wasn't before, but I'm realizing more and more that I am.

Shes self concious and knoes she wont get anywhere in life. Also, shes ugly as fuck.

What was your excuse?

Just a thought, she may not be anybody you want to waste your time on

No, you aren't. She's messing with you

Ask her If she has any better shots for a personal project and show the chat

Correct. I would assume that she has an agenda, so remain cautious of her.

Do you two have an age gap? Do you have an apartment yourself?

>And "can I get a photo that's less 'extra'?" Fuck does extra mean.

It's sort of like a way of saying you're "going above and beyond". Like a person who wears a suit to an interview at McDonalds when a button up shirt would do just fine.

>These are all OC, my dude. Why does she talk like a wigger. I hate it.

Does she go to a school with little to no black people? I notice this a lot throughout high school. They like the idea of black people, but don't really experience them outside of media exposure and stereotypes. Plus, hip-hop culture promotes itself as the apex in being cool, so a lot of white people with no culture or identity of their own gravitate towards it.

Kek

Ask for a better picture to see how similar/different you are

They were mostly vaping photos, so I told her that I wanted to show my friend 'how badass you were'.

That's scary. Is she a succubus?

Yeah she's 16 and I'm 24. I have an apartment I share with my brother and his fiancé but I'm planning on moving to a new place when I finish college and have a new job.

She goes to school in NC. I'm pretty sure there's lots of black kids.

Not the best move if you want better pics, if shes actually somewhat into you knowing about you sharing parts of it with your friends will intimidate her.

I don't see that working.

True. I did mention that it was the girl who tried getting me into vaping, so I don't know if her being a girl helps anything.

Worth a shot. Or come up with something better but im at least supporting the greater cause.

At least it gives your excuse some consistency.

give us her snap chat so we can send dick pics...

Hes in the position of power we need a plan here. Then the dickpics.

LOL. I mean, I can work on it, but she's pretty cagey. But also... She's says things like "yeah I've glowed up." and then "and other parts of me have glowed up ;)". It's shocking. I don't know how to respond. She's really flirty but, at the same time, she's really distant.

We are the same age bro - why can't
you see her bullshit yet? Perhaps its an experience thing but she is way to young to be able to manipulate you.

What is her attitude towards you at the moment?

I mean I actually did send it to my friend and then sent her a screenshot of her response to my sister so she knew I wasn't lying.

Yeah I'm sure a 16yo girl wants to be spammed by a bunch strange dongers

You need some subtle request that might superficially seen also have a harmless meaning but hints out that you want nudes.

Her attitude? It's pretty typical of a delinquent teenage girl. Short replies, no deep conversations, usually saying things that she thinks will impress me like telling me she's high or snuck out the night before or that she looks good.

How in fuck do you go about that. One slip up and she'll never talk to me ever again. Or worse. She'll tell someone.

Tell her to eat a few books.

Thats why you gotta think about how you do it well. And generally just be a bit sassy, If she teases you you can do that too.

because she has self esteem issues and she takes it out on you because you are an easy target

>Even without makeup i still look better than you

I highly doubt she has no makeup on and even if she dosn't you can see she spent alot of time putting all those filters on and covering up her face with smoke. I think she wants the d user go into her room and try to fuck her. You can show her this too :)

I would agree but the 'gloomed' stuff was a bit too much for just confirmation

It's sad, because she used to write stories and I know she's pretty articulate, but she hangs out with fucking trash bags, so now she talks like a nig nog.

>Tell her that she's fat
>Watch her become anorexic and die
>Laugh at her funeral because she looks like a spooky scary skeleton
>???
>Profit!

There's definitely a back and forth. And tons of sexual tension. But in all honesty, I think both of us are afraid of what the other will think.

I'm fucked

Ok so now there are two issues getting the shit out of her head AND getting nudes (and eventually more for you OP)

ima prented this aint a candyass thread so fuckit

heres what you do:

fuck everyone

get YOUR shit together

get a college degree

get a good fucking job 40k+ at least

once you do all these things, make a family. have children. love your significant other.

and

FUCK EVERYONES BULLSHIT once you make it in life, is when you can

BUT

FIRST

YOU GOTTA STOP GIVING A FUCK

WHAT OTHERS THIN

What could go wrong :^]

Let's be honest OP. Do you want to fuck your sister?

ima prented this aint a candyass thread so fuckit

heres what you do:

fuck everyone

get YOUR shit together

get a college degree

get a good fucking job 40k+ at least

once you do all these things, make a family. have children. love your significant other.

and

FUCK EVERYONES BULLSHIT once you make it in life, is when you can

BUT

FIRST

YOU GOTTA STOP GIVING A FUCK

WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT YOU

Well someone is fucking edgy. I agree tho

Thank u, user

If she lives on the other coast, who gives a fuck? Just stop communicating with her on social media until she is nice to you again.

Fuck outta here
We can do this

I need leverage. Something that will keep her coming back. Something she needs from me that she can't get somewhere else, or won't want to get somewhere else.

Teach her to speak in human tongues.

You can ask for nudes and If it turns out bad you say shit that wasnt directed to you

Benis or cocaine

haha dont worry about her, from the pics I've seen shes is an unoriginal needy bitch haha. Its so fucking obvious its funny! She's going to burn her self out and by the end of high if shes not changed shes not going to know what to do with her life.

Thats the pussiest shit ever dont listen to him OP just rape her

Taboo benis, in fact :^]

I see that, too, tbh. She's going to find out that none of the friends she has now are going to be around after high school. She'll have no one but me, later, anyway.

I don't think she's worth raping.

That works but doesnt give us anything unless he brings a camera.

Bring a camera OP

Naturally

Lol

We want results OP

Well... She's asleep and 2,000 miles away rn. I doubt she'll send nudes in her sleep.

better idea: rig a fucking firecracker into her vape pen
tie the firecracker fuse around the heating coil and deconstruct the firecracker to a point where the fuse is still in the powder and the powder can fit into it
it'll be cool

They live in different states. Do you not read?

I don't what the fuck she's talking about, you are way better looking than she is honestly

T-thank you user

would def fuck her mouth tbh

Put it in her pooper/10.

Right?

Cuz your a beta cuck