Horse thread?

Horse thread?

>shit on dick

the most romantic notions of making love to an equine are but a folly to distract us from the unforgiving reality of fucking animals.

About 2 hours ago I was eating out my mare's pussy after cleaning her stall, giving her a good brush down, hay and scoop of grain. She had that glossy-eyed happy look she gets when she's been pampered and is now having both ends pleasured. Had a bucket flipped over to stand on behind her, lubed my dick with spit and was about to pound her pussy when another boarder unexpectedly showed up to care for their horse. My mare snorted her displeasure at the intruder and I feigned a polite hello as I was stuffing myself back into my pants and gathering up the grooming tools/bucket. Cock-blocked and tomorrow is another night.

Horse are good for sexual.

imagining that thicc horse sucking my tiny peter

But you probably have unending fantasy about ass Fucking human girls.

post fortune cookies

Thats we're it started for me

Not me.
I'm not into anal at all.

MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSS!

Then can you explain to me the true appeal of vaginas.. I just don't get it, I mean they're fucking nasty, not as tight, and just doesn't look right when it's getting fucked. Anal is just more asthetic.

Vaginas feel much better.
Tight is a fantasy meme by people who don't actually have sex.

this

can confirm

As strange as it sounds anal just feels more animalistic, feral, I don't know. Like a power play sort of thing I guess. Don't get me wrong the female form is arguably the most beautiful physical form, but who do you know who could eat Arby's for an entire lifetime. Or I just broke the instinctive part of me that wants to fuck and figure a log cutter was the optimal form of copulating. And a horse's no less.

Sort of. Butts ARE tighter at first, but once you've been going a few minutes they loosen up.
But vaginas don't shit on your dick, so...

This.

Most of my experience is with dogs, but anal in general just doesnt feel as nice.after the entrance, the anus doesnt grip a cock as well as a pussy.

I prefer the hole that is meant to milk a cock of its load

My opinion, anal is never about how it feels.
It's psychological, about asserting dominance over someone else.

It's the initial tightness you know. The implication that you aren't supposed to be there, that's why it's hotter. And just for the record I am yet to develop a scat fetish after years of strictly anal baking but I would not be surprised what's to come. Never think I could get over the smell but I have to deal with it occasionally and it's no different than cleaning up cat shit to me.

hot af, but not a horse

>this thread

I think dogs are better