Hey Sup Forums I have a question for all white european/american redpills

Hey Sup Forums I have a question for all white european/american redpills.

What can I do to actively help you and help the white race and europe with your struggle against the Jew and the Muslim Invasion?

Some context, Im a mexican ( with small bit of european ancestry in my blood) NOT proud of my nation or people or heritage.

For some months now, researching and trying understand the grievous situation in which our current world stands.

I've been redpilled about the Jew, about the muslims, about WWII and the white race and how its being systematically attacked and shunned. I still need to learn a lot.

But as I see it, modern civilization its falling into degeneracy, and I feel you seeing your countries invaded by the muslim horde and cucks.

And I feel the need to help your cause. I know the white race has done so much for our civilization, and the Jew is trying to destroy it.

I know many of you might consider me subhuman, shitskin (even though I'm white-ish) and hate me because most mexicans are parasites of successful countries.

And I'd understand that hatred, but I am not like them.

So, would you consider me an Ally?

What can I do to help you, other than to rise awareness of the evils of the Jew and the Muslim?

Even though I know I might not be accepted as a compatriot or even kin, even though I can't be part of your culture, it would be enough for me to know that I did my part in helping securing the future for white children and its civilization, thus enriching mankind.

TL;DR
Redpilled Mexican
Hate my country, its people and "culture"
Support the white race and I stand against the Jew, Muslim and degeneracy of our current times
What can I do to help (white race, Europa, civilization) in your struggle?

For now make Pepe Frog memes, take back your country from the cartels by working for Government.

So basically make something of yourself and work for government, and find a way to fuck the cartels.

Trump will have to deal with them for sure.

Make us some tacos for lunch, a niggas gotta eat.

move to spain..breed with a spaniard female..teach your kids your cartel ways and passion for cutting off peoples heads with chainsaws and to ignore the pc bullshit

The cartels is the same thing as the Goverment friend.
More with the current party in power (P.R.I.), we are looking at corruption levels from the lowest tier of government officials to the highest!

I intend to take no part in it.

Will bump with photographs of the Third Reich when things weren't so fucked up

The Third Reich had SS foreign legions of all kinds, your best bet would be to wait for the happening and enlist in them (if they should exist). Other than that i don't really know what else you could do.

What happens if the happening never happens?

its not gonna happen..the uk will leave the EU then the EU will collapse like a pack of cards

Stop being a faggot. Take pride in your country, try to make it better so that fewer of y'all try to flee.

Societies always fall and wars always follow, but if that shall not be the case in our lifetimes
(which is rather unlikely, because the problems CAN'T be ignored)
then we'll have to let the fire rise through our actions.
I'm not going to just sit down and watch Europe die, at least not without taking some scum with me.

Become an investigative journalist, learn to encrypt information, get informants, publish under a pseudonym from various places. Be a general pain in the ass for the corrupted and don't get killed. Hope it will inspire more. Pull your country towards greatness.

A strong, reliable, stable, transparent Mexico that controls its southern border would make North America that much more easily defendable.

First you should take pride in yourself and your heritage. Being a self-hating cuck is what is destroying the white people so you should avoid falling into the same trap. While Mexico may be shit today, you do have some history to be proud of. The people you are descended from proved they were capable of building an advanced civilization (You were Aztecs n' shit plus your European side).

As others have already said, the biggest thing you can personally do is improve your own country. This is not entirely just about white people. How many genuine racists on this board have expressed hope that even if whites fail, the east asians may be able to carry the torch of humanity? Ultimately the world would be better if you made your own country better and nationalism and pride aren't supposed to be about hating others, but feeling good about yourself.

Finally, and to the point of how you can help white people. Spread the memes. Tell anyone who might be receptive about what's going on. Because unless they visit Sup Forums, they will be ignorant to it. Our best weapon right now is memetic warfare. So show your countrymen how Europe is being destroyed by waves of third worlders and multi-culturalism. Hell, they should be able to understand since Mexico has its own migration problems to the south. It's a war for peoples' minds and beliefs. Combat the television spewing propaganda by the power of your words.

Salud.

Build the wall and never reproduce

Just don't be a cholo faggot and stay in a designated non-white country

>not proud of nation or heritage
There's your first problem

I appreciate your entry, though Im not a self hating cuck. I believe in personal individual greatness, which leads to greater nations and communities. But I also believe that this nation, Mexico, has nothing left to salvage.

While I can see the logic behind making my own country better, Mexico history has nothing to be proud of. Its filled with betrayals, weakness, corruption and degeneracy, dating back to even before the spaniards arrived.

Even so, I think that, as you said, making a strong and reliable Mexico should inspire other nations and people to rise up and recover their own greatness.

Also, memetic warfare, never though about it that way.

It's good that you do not resent yourself, the individual can always surpass others, if you enhance yourself intellectually and physically, regardless of race. I hope the men in your country get their shit together and purge the cartel and corruption.
Good luck spicbro

God you're acting like we're fucking SJWs.

Men go to SJWs and say the same kind of shit "ohh I hate men, they're evil, I understand that my existence triggers you but I'm not like the rest of them!!"

Nah dude, you don't need to fucking depreciate yourself. You're a spic, own it. Be fucking proud of it. Show a sense of nationalist pride, and when you see white people also be in nationalistic and proud, just give them a nod. Don't actively go out and try to red pill people, but when the subject comes up, don't shy away from saying shit like "every race should be proud of its heritage." That's what this shit is all about, it's about pride in yourself and understanding what makes people different.

WE

WUZ

NAZIS

>UK leaves
>Germany's economy collapses under the weight of immigrants
>Sweden follows
>France seals its borders in response to Paris attacks, with talk of leaving the EU

mm the world is just a fucking tinder box waiting for the flames

ITT: A Mexican asking to get cucked by whites.

sad, just sad.

Bingo

Kill Soros.

Every sane person in the world will whorship you as a hero

The white race is losing the war, there isn't anything one person can do.

I will strive for that moment
Thank you germanbro

I don't depreciate myself. I've never done it. And while Im starting to see the logic of making my own nation great, the fact that Europe is getting stomped by muslims and jews, its just a matter of time before that extends to all.

I believe that we must stand united against this threat, and support the majority of the white race to realize this.

As I said before, I believe in individual achievement, which leads to great nations, even though I have a rather hard time feeling proud of the backstabbing society that is my country.

But still, that threat remains out there.
And will remain there, and Europa will fall.
With it the rest of western civilization.

hue. this. he's fucking untouchable though.

You do more to help the cause of preserving Western Civilization by promoting a wholesome, healthy and uplifting nationalism in your own countries.

I think all peoples should be nationalists, whatever race they are, and they should seek to create for themselves nation-states of their own Folk.

In another world, the White Nationalist, the Black Separatist, the Zionist and patriots from ever group could have been fellow travelers seeking the same goals for their people--instead of enemies.

>he fell for the Sup Forums memes
wew lad

Just stick up for Trump and nationalist causes in general, point out that its not just about hatefulness towards other races, etc., to liberals your opinions have FAR more weight than ours.

Promote nationalism in your country, try to make it great. Fight globalist influence there. Help in building a nation you can be proud of and never deny your heritage, with all its qualities and its faults. That's all each and any one of us can do. Our problems are self-inflicted and we must be the ones to solve them or succumb to them on our own.

Do that and I'll consider you not only an ally but a brother.

Educate youreself, live with a high moral standards strive to be better everyday do not make the same errors that we made be proud of who you are

Interesting thread friend.

Not like the fact of you not loving your people and your nation, we should like our origins and work to improve the country we live in. Mexico is a shame, I'm aware of that, and I hope Trump make a real war with these drug dealers (who are also big problem here in Br) who control your nation. I hope the Mexican nation to become great again!

I am also a white-skinned latino, with European descent (1/4 Italian, 1/4 German, 1/8 Portuguese and 3/8 American-Indian). I am also shocked by what is happening in Europe. I believe that for us remains work to shift our world to the right.

We are living right now, at the end of this decade and the next decade, a great return of the authoritarian right or even the neo-fascism, fascism or the twenty-first century. This will save the white race definitely! Muslims will be expelled from Europe, it is not possible that the people there continue believing in this social democratic utopia ridiculous which promotes breeds, race-mixture to a new millennium. Not to mention the liberal decadence that we're living in the West.

Argentina is with Macri. I hope that Brazil is with Bolsonaro in 2018. Trump this year. Le Pen next year. UKIP in the UK. Golden Dawn in Greece. The time of change is coming. Europeans are waking up. For us, we remain to take care of our countries and straighten them.

fuck pride in your heritage, fuck sticking to your own kind. he who enjoys waving a flag doesnt derserve to have one, white people are cucks spic. they will fall. they were at one point stronger but times have changed. whites will become a minority. and will eventually die off.

let it happen OP. you make me sick, KYS

I try to everyday

I see your logic and Im beginning to look into it. Thank you for your input. Perhaps nationalism is the key.

I look foward to that day friend, even though corruption in my nation will make elections very difficult.
But it is up to us who can see the truth, to strive onwards!

Oy vey! I think you're shitting your ass-earned shekels there goyim.