you literally cannot spell crap without rap

this

that's pepe the frog not easter the toad

It’s called an apartment complex you dunce. They’re all around America

I'll take that as a no. Loser.

>living in the united shitstains
L M A O

Fuck off

relatable lol i do that all the time to dumB rap tteenagers i see on the streets blasting their garbage rap music.
MEGADETHHHH!!!! AAA
and they run away ALL the time...

?

L O N D O N

Done.

Please dont go

>69
Yes

>77
checked

I live at college. Last semester my suite mates were a bunch of minorities with trash music taste. I played Suiside Silence on my phone's speaker at full blast while I was in the shower. Could hear people complaining and just wondering what the hell they were hearing. So satisfying to just be like "yeah, that's why they're my band"

Haha yeah my man I remember when I was in highschool I was listening to brutal technical death metal with my headphones and it was so loud that the retards around could hear it
you should've seen the look on their faces xD they were all scared and said "umm isn't that music satanic? a-are you a satanist?" LOL i was just laughing at them for being so stupid and said YOU LOSERS IS NOT SATANIC IS JUST THAT THIS MUSIC IS TOO SMART FOR YOU YOU JUST DONT GET IT hahahaha what a memory man it was one of the best moments of ny life

sperglord

>it's another "le rap more liek CRAP XdDDDdDddDD" episode

t

too bad for you the world is literally filled with rap music lol have fun getting assblasted everywhere you go faggot

>not listening to satanic technical death metal

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

i used to do that, i only got strange looks cause of iwrestledabearonce tho