Be 'murican

>be 'murican
Explain to me what's wrong with my country.

women

Niggers

Jews

The only thing wrong with America is that other countries post in Sup Forums.

There's literally nothing wrong with being Amerifat.

Fat people

>Explain to me what's wrong with my country.

Enables the spread of liberalism across the world (even when conservatives are in charge).

Commercialized shopping mall with extra special people parking
Also bombs the shit out of everything and acts as if it doesn't matter
Also narcissism
Oh also 30th in the world in education and 1st in confidence
So basicall stupid, but confident people
Oh and niggers
Jews..
Trannies, flaming faggots, 31 recognized genders only in New York
>jersey shore
Ignorance?
All over the tv, media and internet, shoved down our throats constantly
Your politicians (elected by you)
Your most viewed shows, moves, music, entertainment in general
>war makes us feel better about ourselves
Muh guns
No kinder eggs?
Muh freedoms
You are free to do as told.
Baseball, the fuck is baseball about? American football? Are you people on drugs?
Fundamentalist fucking christians (i shit you not, these people believe the world is 6000 years old) in the white house
Rednecks
Degenerare celebrities
Spics
Wiggers
Eminem
All of this shit and much more, you think I'm expecting to meet a normal american person?

Not approving the keystone XL pipeline because muh groundwater. You fucking fat hippie faggots. Let it happen already so I can get more money to travel to Montana every other weekend to bang your slutty ass women.

these 2

what's so great about Norway lad?

The fact that hillary isnt our president yet

Someone is jealous that they don't have as much FREEDOM as us

>he fell for the cargo cult

wew, where do i begin?

lets see, you got spics everywhere. no, its not just california, arizona, new mexico, texas

you got sizeable spic populations in alabama, detroit, new jersey, georgia, maryland....its unreal

jews., fucking jews. this country has the 2nd largest jewish percentage in the world
all memes about america hating immigrants is a lie as far as i can tell. in fact we're a lot nicer in that respect than any other country

all the talk about how hard it is to get in here, i think that only applies to yuropoors

spics can come in great waves and then just get amnesty

we dont do shit to stop it.

any local leaders (like that old guy in arizona) who try to enforce basic immigration laws are sued/fined and are demonized by the media

americans seem to love blacks. the kids i see here...

answer me this, does every american kid go through a phase where they think blacks are inherently cooler?

i did

it will be part of mexico in some decades if trump don't build the wall

Jealous of what?
You're like that skanky whore from the cover of CrackSlut magazine that goes: "You're just jealous of my skanky spandex and my dirty ass"

Muh land + muh blood + muh job to sit on my ass and get unreal amounts of $$ and see the world cuz muh actual freedom

Been to military, got caught with weed after that, the police just let me go cuz 'served for muh land'
Whereas we spend 6 months in the military learning how to turn snow into water

I definitely experienced the "blacks are inherently cooler" phase. In fact, it's pervaded even through my young adult years.

also we try to be saviors of the world. we tried to help out the vietnam, didnt work. we tried to help out middle east, made things even worse.

bush gave lots of money to niggers in africa when there were plenty of starving white kids here in america

patriot act, NSA, gov't spying on its own citizens

we let other countries send there people here, and thats left unchecked and then conflict arises

we need to stay out of world affairs. we've tried and we just suck at it for the most part. we cant help other people it seems. and we shouldnt try again until we get our country fixed

everyone here is fat, everyone here is dying and cant afford basic healthcare.

at least mexico has surpassed us in fat but good luck getting dank comedians to admit that

jobs moving to mexico china, jobs that are still here are given to spics, anyone who complains is racist

trump is gonna fix that last one at least.
but i have no delusions that he's really gonna save the white race, pic related

>it will be part of mexico in some decades if trump don't build the wall

a lot of people who want the wall and support trump dont care about the white race. they care about crime. mexico dumps a lot of their criminals on us so they dont have to deal with them.

lots of trump supporters just want them to have to go through proper screening. as long as they're not rapists/murderers then a lot of trump supporters dont care if they're spics

hes gonna let a lot of them in and most people arent gonna mind cause they'll be non-rapists and non-murderers.

but as far as being non-white and marrying our white children, almost nobody outside of Sup Forums gives a fuck

in 2060 when everyones good and spicky then a referendum will pass joining mexico and the us into one country

its a silent, much less violent genocide. spics know what they're doing. american whites are too nihilistic to do anything or even admit theres a problem

>caring that people believe the earth is 6k years old
a non issue, sorry that it triggers you norway. but who the fuck cares?
>but now kids wont learn as much evolution in le textbooks
so? most kids arent paying attention anyway
honestly, at this point in time nobody is calling for them to straight up teach creationism in schools, just write a few paragraphs in such a way that make thigns seem more open to the possibility, without even actually saying that.
a few paragraphs in a textbook get changed, so what?

most people who really dig deep into the subject learn it at a college level, where it would be virtually impossible to force in creationism, and nobody really tries cause they know this
and good news. more americans believe in evolution than dont 60%

no, they dont kknow why they believe in it, they just know that its the educated cool thing to believe in. BILL NYE SAID SO!
but they couldnt even give you a pop sci explanation of what it is

but they'll trust those smart guys in labcoats who never have any ulterior agenda

you fell for le science may may
at the end of the day there will still be more college graduates with phds in scientific fields than there will be actual need for them