Confession thread. I'll start

Confession thread. I'll start.
>19 years old
>Still play Roblox daily, unironically.
I will stay up until 3am (Like I did tonight) and play Tycoons on Roblox. I don't give a shit it's fun to me alright?

fuck off tantas

I still play Tradelands and The Conquerers III on there tbh

>Just graduated college
>11 semesters to get Bachelors
>changed major 5 times
>ultimately got a degree in Computer Science
>week before graduation
>stumble upon facebook group of other CS students at college
>literally 90% of all non-foreign CS students
>all sharing links to indian sites

>mfw 90% of the native students pay street-shitters to do ALL of their work for them
>none of them know how to code

>immediately feel cheated, since I did everything legit
>graduate with a 2.4 GPA
>shitters who cheated graduate with 3.5+

>can't blow the whistle or degree will become null because blanket policies

Not trying to be a mom, but in reality they're the ones who lost. They can't even do what their degree qualifies them for. Sure, a nice GPA is pretty for an employer. However, that matters a lot less once they are incapable of doing what they're expected to do.

everything about this story, same

Do what they do, read the code.
Learn the code.
Master the code.
Become the code.

Nah jk, just do what you're doing right now, if it falls below 2.5, buy your way up.

same here, sometimes no sleep

>be 23 yo
>3 Months ago I cheated on my gf
>end up between the chairs
>decide for gf, because love, relationship and shit
>Had crippling depressions the last few weeks
>Other Girl and I are still very close Friend to each other
>She find a BF
>now I realize I still have a mighty Crush on her
Shit's fucked, user

I'm a prominent character in a space soldier roleplay community.

I have a very decorated character who should and would be considered a hero to humanity.

My real life is terribly dull and shit.

Fuck is wrong with me

Yeah, but those guys are gonna go and get hired for a job in which they literally know nothing about because they never did anything.

>>can't blow the whistle or degree will become null because blanket policies

horseshit

I play Skyrim VR and get way too into it. I swing my motion controller like I'm hitting a grand slam at the bottom of the 9th. I also narrate to myself when playing it.

It's so fun in the moment though

faggot

No one thinks like this. If you didn't participate you wouldn't get swept up

About to graduate college. Haven't had a girlfriend nor been with a girl since high school.. tried very hard every year and nothing. Run out of girls to match with on tinder with no matches. Constantly depressed and sad about it but completely hide my emotions from it as I am an expert at embracing the suck at this point. Constantly hate my life when everyone is know has sex all the time.

I'm not deranged, but I absolutely understand elliot rodgers.

>Not deranged
>Understand Elliot Rodgers
Pick one.
On a serious note, companionship and sex in my opinion are overrated. I've had a few long term relationships, longest being 3 years, and it isn't all its cut out to be. After the honeymoon phase it becomes disappointing. That's my experience at least.

I mine cryptocurrency for a living. Started with credit cards. Bought enough gear at first to make 500 a month from it. Sold my rare Pokemon cards, old things around house, anything of value. Doing good now where I still don't have a job. All this because I'm lazy. I feel like I'm wasting my life away bit then again anyone else who works is doing the same so why do I feel this way?

>21 years old
>Still pay maplestory daily, un-ironically

I started off by doing it too bond with my little brother since I was going off to college. It was something to do together while I was away cause he was always the quietest one after our dad passed, and it gave me something to talk to him about when I came home.

Now I still play and am a fag for it, but having something in common with my little brother makes me feel good.

There is a difference between understanding and justifying

They pay Indians to code? Wow, they must suck. All the Indians in my school are the worst ones

Same. Except sometimes I get the urge to go on a troll spree, ran around The a streets or whatever the ghetto warefare game is called and asked if Black Lives Mattered and killed anyone who said yes

I roleplay. And not the sex kind.

OP here. Thought I'd also mention I troll kids on Terraria and Minecraft still. It's hilarious in the moment, but I feel like such a LOSER afterwards.

Actually.. You must be the one that sucks. If the Indians are the worst in my school, and you get worse grade then Indian code..

I don't have anyone to talk to about this. It isn't really a secret, but besides the other two people involved, we don't tell anyone.

>Be me last year
>Married 5 years, 1 kid, 1 on the way
>Hanging out with Sister in Law a lot
>We start catching feelings
>Fuck her
>Now in a FWB relationship with her
>Wife knows and gives us her blessing to keep going
>Currently sleeping with my two best friends, currently paying no consequences.

I'm aware that this opinion isn't unpopular on Sup Forums, but I never get to say it. This whole thing of transgenders and shit is so fucking stupid. They should be treated for the mental disorder that everyone knows they have. I'm SO FUCKING TIRED of people saying "People can identify how they want" BULLSHIT! You know why it's called Gender Fluid, and not Gender Liquid? Because people don't want to admit it's a PHASE

Get a threesome

Living the dream man

Yes, this is what I was getting at. Fucked up act and I wish it never happened to innocent people...however I understand how he was feeling and how it lead to him unleashing his sexual frustration

They're obviously not attracted to each other, so that would never work. However, Ruby(SisterinLaw/FWB) and I are going to a swingers party next sunday, so... it's on the table.

I have a strong fantasy to torture and kill a woman. No particular woman, just generally. I'd rather her have been a good friend of mine though. >Inb4 edgelord

I'm tired of movies adding in women just because of "muh women representation" and shit, like the newest Ghostbusters. Totally negates the idea of women in media and shit.

faggot

You're a bigger faggot, user.