Lets say she got her head cut off with a guilotine, how long would her head remain conscious...

Lets say she got her head cut off with a guilotine, how long would her head remain conscious? Would she still be able to communicate (see, move eyes, move lips/make expressions)? What would it feel like? Would her being relaxed, stressed, drunk, high, or sober make any difference?

You should try it on yourself
You'll know then

it's an honest question

Her pussy would spew piss and cum and chunks of her uterus while her bare soles scrunch just enough to grab my cock's throbbing head as I ready myself to fuck her headless executed corpse

about 30 seconds of awareness before death
no muscle movement usually due to the insane amount of shock

cute btw

what about the rest?
Thankyou?

30 seconds is too generous an estimate. Blood would pour out the neck and leave the brain dry quickly. I say 15 seconds tops.

that is all of it
30 seconds and no movement due to head chopped off shock, no amount of anything will change that

oh

sure, sounds about right

Drop in blood pressure would cause instant unconsciousness. There's no way around this

not sure. but can i fuck both bits afterward?

you can fuck anything if you put your mind to it

10-45 seconds
yes
likely cold and numb
yes

not even pre-pumping oxygenated blood into the head?

more

Your sensitivity to blood pressure is considerable. A 10% drop is around most people's threshold for blacking out.
It's not lack of oxygen, it's a physiological response to the actual pressure drop.

fuck you buddy i don't owe you shit
write your own fanfic

Would you be able to see for a few seconds or would you instantly black out

People can barely stand up quickly without blacking out.
It would be instant instant

I pic up her head and fuck it's new throat hole with her face up so I can share into her face. He pale body twitches, wets and shits itself, ruining her dress. Then I can till my semen over flows out of her mouth.

weak

more

Bump