Okey, so to start off I regularly use speed/mdma/ket at parties aprrox 1-2 times every couple of months...

Okey, so to start off I regularly use speed/mdma/ket at parties aprrox 1-2 times every couple of months. Been taking 5-HTP, vit C and magnesium suplements. I also sometimes do coke even tho it's purity isn't very high (i would say 10-15%max). Well i got some very nice speed (eu speed- amphetamine sulphate) in paste form that's supposedly very pure. And yeah i suffer from panic disorder and anxiety attacks (caused by weed) so i always have that bars or kpins ready to pop if things go south.

so onto the story:
i've got brilliant idea of staying up all night on that same speed while playing cs:go/ doing some programming work. everything goes fine i take small bumps every hour or so, finished up taking i would say 0.2g of dried out stuff trought the whole night. it got me preety tweeked out and now it's been 4+ hours from last dose i'm starting to feel strange symtoms like sharp back pain with high BPM - 130 althought BP is normal 130/70. Also some weird stomach cramps and feeling in my gutter. I've been eating normaly and drinking plenty of fluids - this ain't my first time doing this but the back pain is new.

Now it could be because i sat at a chair for like 14+ hours or could it be something more? I've taked 1mg of alprazolam and 1mg of clonazepam about an hour ago and not much changed.

Should I maybe redose to help with the pain since i have to stay up atleast 7 more hours or you got something better. I would redose usually but kinda afraid coz of the sharp back pain (which could be muscles or it could be my heart).

Thanks a lot

bump, help needed

maybe you should stop taking drugs retard

I will ask what everyone is thinking.
The girl,
dose she have a video ?

You need to hydrate. Pound a cup then sip a few glasses of water. Maybe eat some saltine for the salt, too.

Not medfag btw. Just an avid upper user since 2008

/thread

roll this

that is definite goal in my near future, but as i'm doing very fine financialy and socially i currently can afford it from time to time. i was just seeking from some guidence from someone maybe a bit more expierienced. as i was party beast two years ago literally going out and partying for days on days, after parties that would just end at 6 PM and so on.. but i am gradually tamparaing it down.

i think she does, not 100% sure. i'll try to find the name.

Did that, been trying to keep myself very well hydrated and kept my eating habits trought the binge. something else come in mind?

Thanks a lot guys

Im no doc but would take a bit more benzos, some anti inflammatories, couple glasses of water and just sit/lie down, listen to some chill music or something and try not to focus on pain etc. Have had similar things with excessive stimulants

Yeah, i just took 1mg of kpins more, ibuprofen should for as anti inflammatorie? yeah i've been setting up preety nice vibe and things are getting better i think

yeah i think she does, i'm currently downloading something so i'll see. the name is Fay Suicide, she has insta and a lot of other sites mention her.

I would say the back pain comes from your kidneys. Too much poison they have to deal with. Keep them warm, drink a lot of water and stay clean afterwards.

Stop being a fucking nigger, people can put what they want in their bodies.

>"Stop doing drugs, fag."
>"I will eventually."
Okay, so we can wrap up this thread if you're just planning to ignore the advice.
Done, here, everyone. No need to feed the addict any more attention.

Okey thanks i'll give it a shot.

don't blame them. i am actually happy for them, as the probably didn't try this shit and now everything is super but you know it can be better if you take something along.. but that's another story...

>"Stop doing drugs, fag."
>"I will eventually."

I think this is a perfecty good argument. You don't/cannot quit drugs overnight. Some things you could be others like benzos you could litteraly die doing that. And it's not only your drug habit. you have to change the things you live for. you don't live for the weekend any more, you don't live for that bump of sweet flake, and you have to find something else. it's not as easy as it seems. I would rather that i never got into this but fuck i can't reroll the time.. and i'm doing my best to stay afloat

my sentences aren't makeing much sense proabably, i'll try what you guys recommended thanks one more time.
for thanks dumping some nice pics.

and if you have any more advice on how to deal with this shit i'm here to lisen

Speed is a rough drug on the system, just ride it out. Back pain is likely from your kidneys. Stay hydrated but don't overhydrate either. Stop taking speed, you're just delaying the inevitable. Every bump you take now will keep you awake for another 4-5 hours. Be very cautious with the k-pins and the xanax, try to eat something healthy.

Also lay off the speed. Ket and MDMA are fine once in a while, but speed is just plain terrible for you. If you really want to stay up all night playing games and programming get your hands on ritalin or something instead. But once again my friend, uppers are a slippery slope, stay away from them

Yeah I know. I wish someone was there to tell me that when i first got into them two years ago :\
But yeah I'm trying to manage my use as much as I can and hopefully one day i'll fuck them off completely.

Thank you :)

>Consumes a vast variety of drugs habitually
>Complains about side effects

Do 5 grams of mushrooms and unfuck your life.

I'm probably taking the bait here. But w/e.

As i've said i'm familiar with "usual" side effect and understand the principles behind them and only know what i expirenenced personaly. This was odd to me as i've never experianced it, never heard of it and didn't have anyone who would know much more about it so i tought it would be smart idea to ask on Sup Forums...

Anyway enjoy the show.

Well i've been really thinking of going trought psyhedelic expirence either with shrooms or LSD. Never did anything with those execpt candyflipping (1/4 acid tab and a xtc) but that doesn't count really does it.

Would you recommend doing it if you were in my situation and with kind of substances would you do it.

Forgot to mention, I'm preety much open to everything except some HC stuff like DMT, don't have familiy history of mental illness nor have been given diagnose for one - even though I ended up multiple times in a ER coz of my panic attacks until I found a way to manage those. Also would probably have someone to trip sit me during this.

last bump,
thank you Sup Forumsros i'll be here for like 5 mins more so if you have something to share feel free :)

Two things;
Lack of sustenance, eat food, drink water
Thoughts so focused on what's different you feel that something's wrong
Those drugs were meant for movement not sitting

That's true, i should have gotten up much more frequntly and i think i would avoid this whole mess.

This was very helpful to me, i got my girl coming home in 15 minutes and i hope i'll be finally able to relax (already told her what i did).

I'll post some more pics but for now i'm done. thank you guys.
>sage

>DMT
>HC

You are a babby

Again taking the bait, but have you ever seen anyone IRL talk about their experience on DMT or let alone was there while some1 was high on it? Perhaps it's not HC like some other shit but it's a definately a no-no from what i've seen so far. even tough that may be poor uses and/or wrong doses of dmt and wrong atmosphere and whatever but still.
And trust me i've tried my fair shair of stuff trought last 2 years.

>Protip: weed doesn't "give" you anxiety.
You're doing it to yourself, weed is just a means, not the cause you faggot. If there's any bait ITT, it's your OP.

I'm not opposed to doing drugs from time to time but mixing all this shit just to counteract the last drug and then taking another drug to counteract that seems retarded. Just let it wear out and let your body reach some sort of normalcy.

It's the definition of addiction to let yourself/body be controlled by drugs.

That is true, it's all about how are you in your head while doing it. I get that.
I'm just saying because of one blunt that i had now i'm fucked up preety much for life on benzos for managing panic attacks.
These don't come easy, like you would think. You literally think you will die, sometimes you die, you see blood but there's no blood, you feel blood squrting inside of you like you have internal bleeding accompanied by sharp pain but non of that is real. And now I (as every human being) adapt and learn this things but still they can be so fucked up and the attacks can be triggred by practically nothing, while they don't trigger while I'm high on 200mg of rock MDMA like never, but when at most random cases. So yeah.

I never said weed gives you anxiety, it was doing quite the opposite for me until that one last blunt and since then i can't even smell it without getting about to puke... while everything else i can take normally (coke, mdma, ketamine, speed). Idk what happened but shit's pretty fucking crazy.

You are 100% right, but the thing is i have benzodiazepine dependance as i've been taking them for more then 3 years for my panic attacks, and getting off high quality amphetamine sulphate is really difficult and is best done with use of benzos as far as i know. But yeah, this night tought me something and i will probably try even harder to get away from all that bullshit.

I just threw away 27g of speed paste and 4 1/2 g of preety solid coke in the toiled coz how pissed i am at myself and what the fuck am i doing

And for the sake of it, the cure was 2 mg clonazepam, 1 mg alprazolam, warm shower, some nice healthy food and a very nice 15min back rub. I litteraly feel like I just woke up and as I mentioned earlier i just did a thing that i will probably regret in a few moments and that is throwing my entire stash away in the toilet :/