Caring about a one-horse race

>caring about a one-horse race
Is he the most fedora dictator?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/26/hmrc-pressure-football-tax-fraud-investigation-newcastle-west-ham
theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/09/world-football-endemically-corrupt-player-transfers-agents
theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/27/what-exactly-is-sam-allardyce-accused-of
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what kind of an impact has kwan had on serie a though?

He has scored 1 (one) goal in 2 (two) apperances.

He's there to take in the dacdical experience Olaf.

>an Italian senator
Razzi strikes again!

Seriously, go look about who this guy is, he's a walking laughingstock here in Italy.

Does that mean he watches Baselwinslol too?

based best Korea

why? because he meets le evil dictators?

Wonder how much their propaganda machine claims he has

>inb4 he nukes juve to give napoli a chance

>le evil dictators
>this fucking nigger who was still under Franco until 30 years ago downplays dictatorships

No, moron, because he's a senator who's an ignorant fuck that doesn't give a shit about the country and does't even try to hide it who keeps saying stupid shit in interviews, like for example how wonderful life is in North Korea.

He's a living meme.

you are the one importing niggers every day italy

They send them to germany anyway, so they don't give a fuck about it.

>stupid shit in interviews, like for example how wonderful life is in North Korea.
have you visited North Korea to be able to prove him wrong?

What the fuck has got that anything to do with what I have said?

Also you wanna swap place? Let's move Spain in the middle of the Mediterranean and see if niggers still come to Italy or go to Spain.
It's inevitable.
t. Antonio Razzi

Go live there if you like it so much.
>niggers wanna go to Germany and they pass through Italy
>waahhh why isn't Italy keeping all the niggers on their territory even though we don't help them in any way!

>>niggers wanna go to Germany and they pass through Italy
>>waahhh why isn't Italy keeping all the niggers on their territory even though we don't help them in any way!
But germany actually WANTS to take in these poor innocent people to enrich their culture.

I am italian myself at literally every single german i know is a leftist.

>I am italian myself at literally every single german i know is a leftist.
Nothing wrong with that. It's only natural for non-retarded people to not be a rightist. Another matter is describing yourself as leftist and vote for Hillary but that's a different thing.

>It's only natural for non-retarded people to not be a rightist
went a bit far there m80

>Nothing wrong with that. It's only natural for non-retarded people to not be a rightist.

>t. Cuck

And i thought italians are redpilled. But you are probably a negro or muzzie yourself.

The only logic reason to be a rightist is to preserve your privileges. If you're a rightist because you really believe in their ideology you're seriously fucked in the head.

pasta la revoluciĆ²n amigo

There's no one less terrone than me in Italy, Fritz. Actually I could very well be German.
>redpilled
You're on the wrong board, Sup Forumstard.

>mad
>at good leaders

>Sup Forumstard

I'm sure North Korea will gladly accept Canadians defectors. Why not go live in that paradise?

I was talking about Assad you illiterate wannabe anarchist child.

>leaderS

Oh, great, another paradise.

It sure is a paradise now thanks to pure-hearted intellectual reolutionaries like you

Assad was a piece of shit dictator before the revolution as well, I don't get what you're trying to say. It doesn't matter if the revolutionaries are worse.

>being this much of a cuck
Just end yourself, nigger

Yeah, but the good thing is the based alps are in the way, so most of them are stuck in italy

there are now 1 million negroes in italy already

There was absolutely nothing wrong with Assad

>Man from country that fixes elections fan of league that fixes results
Makes sense

kek

And there have been 10 million turks in Germany for 20 years. Your point?
Turks that defend Erdogan when Ataturk himself would have him hanged.
You are retarded.

Io non creto

>man from a corrupted country thinks he can make fun of another country for being corrupted

theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/26/hmrc-pressure-football-tax-fraud-investigation-newcastle-west-ham
theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/09/world-football-endemically-corrupt-player-transfers-agents
theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/27/what-exactly-is-sam-allardyce-accused-of
Take him back please.