I accidently got a tinder match with my friend's little sister. we went to the same highschool...

I accidently got a tinder match with my friend's little sister. we went to the same highschool. she messaged me my name in all caps, how do i respond in the most polite way possible while also making it known that i just auto swipe right on everyond and didnt intentionally mean to match with her? pic unrelated

bumping to hope an user knows how to get me out of this situation

Dafuq you want to get out of it for!
Fuck her

/thread

"saw you on tinder, you looked cute"

end of story.
fuck off.
not even an issue.
is this "implying" something?

Man I'd fuck her like I fuck my best friend .
It's sem actually

that is the last thing i want. i know that the two of them arent really that close, and that theres a chance that shes dtf and wouldnt even tell him, but if i was him i would never want someone to dick my sister in that way. i want out

Faggot

i fucked my best friends little sister and he still doesn't know, just go for it

So tell her "I threw a wide net, didn't mean to catch you" and be done with it

these suggestions arent the best. anyone here who actually knows how to talk to humans

Are you fucking gay or something?

Ugh I've had friends dick my sister and vice versa what the fuck is the big deal?

Clearly you're a gay, next time keep your preferences to make and that should avoid this in the future

Male

"Oops" (not really)

You're taking this too seriously. Just because you won't dick her doesn't mean someone else won't. She's a female. She's supposed to be dicked. Stop being a white knight faggot and just fuck her.

I fucked my best friends sister and became her fuck buddy and he knew and we're still best friends, go hit that

What are you, fucking 12? She’s cute and fuckable and matched you on tinder. She got a dick sucking face.... user.. don’t be a faggot.

You talk to her like you would talk when you'd see her IRL in the street. Dont overthink.

Show pic of friends little sister.

Disregard, just read pic unrelated. Make a related pic, faggot... so we can give an accurate assessment.

This

you auto swipe... hooking up with chicks has never been easier in human history, and you were still too lazy.

Clean up your mess fag.

She texted you your name? So what?
"ask what do you want ______? "

this?

well she swiped right to you aswell right?

"I autoswipe to the right constantly, didnt expect to see you lol. Whats up?"
That leaves both options open, but also introduces to them the possibility of not getting any. Do you guys even talk to people irl?

This is the only good reply so far

“I say yes to literally every single woman I see, I’ll take literally anything.”

If you don’t realize how absolutely pathetic this is, you are obviously a virgin.

Only need 1 so go for it

Nothing says hello like a dick pic.give her the penis and mean this

Fuq is not a big deal. Brother accept this. Brother want succ too. He would not judge you for fuq his siblings.

Send her my way OP. I don't know you or her faggot brother

Respond back with her name in all caps and then have a friendly conversation with her you autist.

Maybe you'll learn you have something in common and enjoy talking to her

A match in tinder isn't a contract to fuck.

Just talk to her like you would anyone else. Hell maybe you'll end up genuinely liking her and want to date for real.

No, dude, you're not supposed to give normie advice in here.
You had to type "fuck her and kik us pics" or you're a faggot too.

Fair enough...

OP, send dick pic then kys

i've been wondering for years why no one just gives decent advice in these threads. now i know.

Sometimes you'll get decent tidbits but there usually buried in shitposts.

same. best friend boned my younger sister. took her virginity. shes not my property lol.

OP kys then send pick dic

Oh shit what you doin here?

>A match in tinder isn't a contract to fuck
All my this. Come on, OP. You're making this seem way harder than it is

what are you gay? fuck her, if your friend is a bro he'll understand

OP you forgetting she swiped right on you too tho? Don’t be a bitch

He's right you know

good point, op how would you and your friend feel if someone else was dicking her? HM?!

If she wants to fuck her brother's friends then she will. Might as well make sure she fucks a good bro.

Retard fag, this accurately describes OP, hence why it's a good reply for him

Bro. Bang the bitch.

Why is this a thread? If you matched on tinder, you guys both swiped. If you swiped you wanted sum fuk. So did she. Get some. The hell you doing.

What kind of foggot are you?
Just ask her if she wants to play lion.
Ya know she growls and you throw her the meat. Man the fuck up pussy

I fucked my best friends sister two days ago weird story honestly but were the same age and it wasn't weird after so go and do it you idiot

Just go along with it normally. She matched you too, the little twerp.

Plenty of pussy in the ocean my dude, would be rude to pump and dump your friend's sister

Nice to see there's some people left who respect friends. To all you others kys faggots, bros before hoes.

Op post her reaction goddamn fool

>but muh dick

either u say u just match people you know in RL cuz its fun to see how they react,
or
she matched u too, that means something unless she does the same, Just go with the flow. Try finding out why she liked u

Tell story

Not a good story I fucked her on his couch and was scared he was going to find out because his family took me in and are my family

Was it a good fuck at least?

What the fuck are you talking about OP, just ask her brother to join you and you can have a threesome, get the whole family involoved and you'll have a game of twister!

I never understood the taboo of banging a friends sister. I wouldn't give a shit.

Dude just fuck her. I've fucked my friends younger sister multiple times. They don't care that much as long as you don't upset them emotionally
>pic related
>friends younger sister

then you figure it out, since you are so much better than they are at talking to humans.

This. As long as no one's beating her or being shitty to her, I don't care who my sister fucks. I don't really even want to think about her fucking. It's fucking weird for a guy to police his sister's pussy, like he's jealous or something.

Who cares if she is your bff's sister, I fucked my best friends mom and older
Sister had an on going thing with his mom for 4 years. No fucks were given by him. This was when we were late teens early twenties. Damn it brings back memories, and we are still friends to this day.

Cum deep inside her arse

Op you need to admit to her that you swiped her right by accident or admit you have the hots for her. Alternativly just say I recognised you so I swiped right. But you seem to be autistic enough not to figure this out...

I kek

>Just beacuse you won't dick a goat doesen't mean some mudslime wont.
>Fuck a goat.
Fucking brains today.

She swiped right to match too, bby. Laugh it off and be friendly.

"lol omg is that you, "

It's nothing serious, but you might have a shot still. Tread cautiously, but don't make a big deal about it. It'll be fine either way nigga

Not the best face... But dem thighs. More?

Go for it if you like her, find her hot and want something serious. Your friend would be happy in the long run

She's your bro's sister, either she gets dick from you or Tyrone