CANADIAN SHITPOSTER STARTER PACK

Fellow Canadians who are tired of being bullied get in here and start using these images to show our true power.

Add any edits you want and post them here. If you save an image just open it in paint and put a small dot on it somewhere so we don't all have duplicates.

that image is small as fuck bruh lmao

I know

It's annoying isnt it

Fuck amerilards

El CanadANO peso Es cuanto USD amigo?

You aren't making things better. The best way to curb canadian shitposting would be to make a Canada general to contain them.

you have been trolled

We won't be contained. We wont run. We must fight back

Get your smug Canadian reaction pics

reddit meme chief here

here's a better version

fight back against what? We are the problem. Canadians on this board are intolerable and retarded.

Amerilard proxy detected

saved

>Amerilard proxy detected
Nope.
Real Canadian ready to recognize the issue that is Canadians on this board. I've seen enough evidence for myself to know that its not all bullying and is sometimes greatly justified.

this is...
well, will India come back?
i feel like you guys could handle all the shit jokes,
looks like canada is having a breakdown.
ok, everybody be nice to canada, OK?
we wil need them on the day of the rope.
k, keep me posted.

Look at all the shill threads/posts. Look at all the "rly makes u think" threads/posts. 90% of them are done by burgers. If anyone is destroying the board it is not us. Go fuck yourself.

you're part of the problem my dude

I totally get your point. I never said it was us destroying this board or that we are the main problem its just that sometimes its seems as though Canadians on this board truly are the most Autistic shitposters.

how is your day?
i will be nice to you.

Obligatory image for a leafer thread.

Sorry guys.

>tired of being bullied
stop being such a pussy

>posting the shitty version

She is still hot as a chink. This comic never fails. My school is over 34% asian. They are all ugly bastards. Every last one of them. Hard working though. Very productive members of society. Best non white immigrants. So im glad Canada is 14% asian and not 14% black or something like that. Anyways, have this cute finn/Esti one.

add this to your collection

nice. Have this one.

tfw chinese gf
(the blowjobs are great!)

Breed with her. Eurasian>Asian. If Canada could be majority white with tons of halfbreeds that would be based. Unless you're like a fucking shitskin or something.