Why didn't Mulan just go home after being thrown off the training...

Why didn't Mulan just go home after being thrown off the training? The only reason why she was even there was to take her father's place. She didn't really have anything to prove to anyone, just trying to prevent her father from being killed in war.

Are you a woman by any chance?

She still wanted to fuck Shang.

I'm going to take a guess.

Since it's all about honor and shit her getting thrown out of training would have dishonored her father/family reputation.

Was I close?

I'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU

How was a woman able to keep up with male physical training?

Was she a genetic oddity?

All the other men were Chinese.

>woman
>she

men have more muscle fibers than women.

When you exercise, it just makes those fibers denser or bigger, not more numerous. It's why women can never be as strong as a man ever.

I think this movie shows that building walls doesn't work.

Congratulations on missing the entire point of the movie.

Because women can literally do everything men can physically, in most instances even better. It's literally only society that has stopped them from pushing forwards physically. It's only now the world is literally seeing this.

You just didn't get that joke.

why did they send two people to deliver a message?

>tfw this is bait but the opposite is actually genuinely true for traditional female roles such as cooking, cleaning and child raising.

Keeping score of how many nerds insult this film purely on the basis of feeling inferior to a female main character

>Are you a woman by any chance?
Because it's a fucking Disney cartoon you retards.

Do you know what else is really dense?

modern feminists?

In case one gets shot

Your mom after I engage her in consensual sex in the missionary position?

my dick

LONDON

Mom's gonna freak.

This was flat out explained by her, m8, half the point was also about proving herself and bringing honor to her famiry and shit.

tip

MY MOM?

She was fit
FIT

also the other men were lanklets or fatties. Only main dude had any gains.

LOL the first chick to go to sfas got crushed and dropped day 2. Sure are better.

>also the other men were lanklets or fatties. Only main dude had any gains.
This. She was put in with a bunch of failures and all her success was based on problem solving, not physical strength.

You should also note how intense their virginities are.

What's more likely is they would have raped and and killed her after finding out
But hey it's Disney, you can't show murder

>need to raise an army to defeat invaders
>train only 20 people

The real army had already been sent out, Shang or Shane or whatever just got the left over fuck ups that nobody wanted as back ups for the real deal army guys.

The real army just got slaughtered.

Nah, was more like:

>Start training an entire army (maybe a hundred or more)
>Set out with maybe 50
>Arrive at village with 30 or so
>Fight Huns in the mountains with 20
>Arrive at the Imperial City with 4-5

The entire fucking army just gradually disappears over the course of the movie.

Ha
That's good

she got into it. also being kicked out of the army would have been very dishonorable. if you want to get all realistic
>they called for her father
>she impersonates his son
no one questions why the son is not in the family registry. no one calls the father again because he is a fucking general and they had more plans for him than for a foot soldier
>son of a general having to do basic training instead of being trained from birth
top kek

yeah but she was also Chinese

fictional movies are not proof of anything. also the walls worked just fine, it is not just 1 big wall it has gaps to make choking points.

Lost them all to disease. Yellow fever is a bitch

everyone loves the movie mr.everything is sexist. people can also shit on exodus while loving prince of Egypt. your refusal to see that sometimes women too can she shit is what makes you a perpetrator of soft misogyny

are you blind?

she is from a noble family

maybe it was a long con to get the emperor

A disease worth fighting for!