Alright Sup Forums, femanon here

Alright Sup Forums, femanon here

I'm looking for those anons who are taken and are unhappy in their relationships.

Would you ever consider having a "side chick"?

Recently started getting more obsessed with the idea of being a side chick, even if it's just online. I really like the idea of a man using me regularly while being unhappy with his spouse, forced to be kept a secret. My biggest turn on would be sucking him off or pleasuring/teasing him while he's on the phone with her..

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OLbuMuvS6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My thoughts..? You're really a fucking guy you trap cosplayer.

Yes, I have that feeling. I wish there was a slut just like you to fuck around with when I'm down.

Tits with timestamp or GTFO

I'm.. I'm actually not.
I have a pussy, promise.

Ugh. Ok. Let me get a pen

Thoughts ???

One ...

Whats your number ... I would love to take you from behind pulling your hair back and smacking you hard while on the phone with my landwhale telling her how busy i am doing ovetimes to buy us a house :D

I've done this. Had a side chic blowing me every other day, even worked with her so that was fun.
Also was a sideboy for a married cougar last year, was fun to have her talk on the phone with her husband while fucking me.

That being said, yes, where u from? How old? Pics?

I'm fucking miserable.

Sure lets do it. I have a girlfriend that I love but I am morally ok with cheating. I know that is a unpopular opinion but fuck sheep that think that way.

There are needs to be meet, yes. One could argue that it's even something of a "help" as it perpetuates the existing, crappy relationship.

Of course, it also means not fixing something that's broken in the first place.

You love her but is morally ok with hurting and betraying her. Kek, what a dumbass...

come to think of it, she might even get off on it if she knew. Send me an email: [email protected]

Alot of people have misconceptions of what love actually is. And since it's an emotion it's pretty hard to imagine what it is before actually feeling it.

sage goes in all fields, don't give this faggot attention.

Soy anonymous @ gmail
Lmfao
You're gay bro

Well tell us where you're from, I could need a sidechick.

Stfu newfag

Smells like sock-puppets in here...
all this substantial convo happening when "OP Said" it will get a pen...

keep your powder dry boys..... this could actually be an all-boy circle jerk.

Definitely miserable in my relationship and looking for more. Got kik?

You don't get it.

>Alot of people have misconceptions of what love actually is
Seems to me youre the one with the misconceptions. I think most people generally know what love is: Total sense of safety and comfort with someone you care deeply for. Part of such a relationship is trust. If you betray that trust, you really arent worth the relationship.

I looooove a sausage party!

are you sure?

Or pussy and timestamp please?

wahoo!

sockpuppetry confirmed

Tits then GTFO

Yes but then I'm not dating seriously atm.

Why though
Is it for self gratification? Like the idea that a man would break his moral code/risk his relationship to fuck you? I just find this sad, really. I hope there aren't too many girls like you around, same goes with sad, desperate guys in relationships they don't respect.

I meant the guy up there saying what he said thinks he's in love.. but given the fact that he's ready to cheat he is not in love.. he just thinks he is by ignorance
Better?

Yah I would love to. I had one earlier, but she started to get feelings for me so I had to dump her. I made it clear at the start that we only fuck nothing else. She started talking about me dumping my GF. Nope. Bye.

I'm a bit of an introvert and my girlfriend of 3 years is probably the only person who understands me.

Personality-wise I'm convinced she's the one for me. But looks-wise she's a 4/10 at best. When we fuck, I almost always imagine fucking someone else, preferably one of her best friends.

The idea of having a side girl just for fucking crosses my mind every day. I mean, as a person, she's absolutely perfect for me. But an average face on an overweight body leads my eyes to wander.

No timestamp then fucking bait

Also if you keep replying without posting a timestamp, this post is pointless and you're just a sad, fat little man wanking about his fantasy of being a side hoe so.. chop chop

Couldn't find a paper or pen

So sharpie on my hand it is

My tits are huge

That wasn't me. I was busy taking a timestamp, silly.

I would consider dating a girl with the intent to marry, but simultaneously determining if my current relationship is worth leaving. The issue is infertility. If ai ever want a family, I can't stay with who I'm with. Adoption is an idea, but my GF is 50 in a few months and she has an adult son. Doesn't seem fair to have all that. So at my mid 30s, I figure it is best to transit to another relationship and keep my GF as the friends we started off as. The new person will have to accept that though, which may be difficult for some. That's where trust comes in.

THIS is the sound of one sock puppeting.....

You may leave the dumbass ferry now, glass stopper.

thats ok, show them

honestly if i were in her position I'd prefer my bf tell me/motivate me to lose weight and look after myself ahaha i would hate to be physically unattractive to my partner

I had a side chick during my last relationship and I will probably end up with one this time to be honest. I don't take dating very seriously at the moment since I'm a student and neither able to earn enough money to date the sort of woman i'd be willing to marry and i'm not interested in getting married yet either.

Seems legit
Where are you from doll?

>fat

you should dim the contrast when you draw timestamps on a pre-existing photo.... it might fool a few of the newfags then.... but then there is only you and your sock and one annoying legit-fag here....

you are the epitome of what is wrong with today's women. kys slut.

I fucking knew it! Full speed ahead Captain, I got her.

this

>Would you ever consider having a "side chick"?
we men would fuck a tree if possible. If our girl makes us miserable, we will find another bitch

You also don't get it.

Or maybe you have the one and only correct definition of love. That is possible, but unlikely.

Kek

I am married, take me..havent hab sex in month

Got Kik? You might be just what I was looking for...

Did everyone forget pics with timestamp or GET THE FUCK OUT. You fucking idiots are just giving another idiot trolling entertainment. Fuck. You. All.

Get her to loose weight and she will be a 6/10, maybe even a 7/10 because fat makes faces fat too

But true
My reality is reality
I define the world
The big bang was me
All kneel before the Emperor of the Known Universe
Me

You gotta show them make it count sweetie

I'm unhappy now and have been getting girls online on Omegle, Instagram n stuff. Also been playing around on Tinder but haven't had the audacity to meet up with anyone in person (yet?).

Get a girl that's not 20 years older than you gawtdammit

cool me too

>I have a pussy, promise.
>wants to cheat and be a side hoe.
Yeah I believe you cunt.

no email yet girly. looks like i am legit fag who doesnt care about love or whatever, and also a bait swallowing retard.

oh well. How's life, boys?

tl;dr
ITT: a very stupid way to be unloyal to your beloved ones, a way to catch STDs and being avoided by everyone hence the word of what kind of autistic freakshow you are spreads.
Oh, and OP is fat as fuck, but american, so she thinks it's k.

>retards didnt even ask for titties like should be normal

Andy sixx threads are almost better.

He took a close up and stretched his dick back.
Hes white its 4 to 5in.

Bye felicia

You again...

>My tits are huge

I'm a whale for anyone who isn't fluent in english friendos

so where do you live again? age?

Hahahahaha

Joined Ashley Madison 3 years ago and have had 5 extra marital sexual relationships since. My marriage is stronger because of it, and I don't consider it 'cheating' because:

- I want to go home to my wife and kids
- I spend nothing on the relationships. These women are not in it for th e money, only the sexual attention.
- they take no time away from my wife and family. No weekends or evenings unless I had nothing going on anyway.

I love my wife but monogamous marriage just isn't natural.

OP here
I'm heading off to work

Feel free to kik me: kittycuck
or drop your discord and I'll add you :3

Pretty sure every guy has thought about it. Lots of guys have non-sexual "side chicks" at work or online, etc. Personally, I'm loyal to my wife but I flirt from time to time. Some would see that as infidelity but whatever.

The trick is to remember that every girl is just a side chick. None of them are special and all of them are replaceable.

Other than that Tits or gtfo

Yeah, we're gonna need to see tits.

Nice phone, gif from 1988. Those people are probably in an old age home now.

Its not real she didnt do a time stamp.

>I don't consider it 'cheating'
Unless your wife is ok with it, it's cheating.
cheating = lying
You can call it anything you want.

Lol, no wonder you're settling to be a side chick, it's all you can get, I'm sailing user, make sure you've got all men on all decks on all harpoons.

Ok, whatever. Your opinion means nothing but thanks for sharing.

Yes, I am very unhappy with my current girlfriend and would love a sidechick. I think if I had a woman like you offer herself to me, I would not deny her.

>Ok, whatever. Your opinion means nothing but thanks for sharing.
The useless whore thinks she can say things and not get shit on
Fuck off cunt
Unless you look like this no one cares thats why your fat ass needs a close up selfie

your name is dave and you're not a chick. actually, i bet your name is nathan or something gay like that. this thread is stupid.

why do they always let loose on the gay fantasy side of things? it doesn't take freud to figure you out.

youtube.com/watch?v=9OLbuMuvS6M

>penis expert

Show your cock you pimple popper.

I wouldn't want a side chick unless you were interested in being a side chick for me and wife together

You dont even know who youre replying to, cuckasaurus.

Young 21 year old married guy have had two side chicks shit was cash

Bait? How tho.

Nigga yo dick like a pencil

Would do it in the 865. Anything further or online shit would never be worth it. I'd make my wife blow me after raw dogging you.

Had a side chick for ages, ended up with no.2 after no.1 found out, went well for a while eventually ended up with no.1 again, there's already a no.3, I still miss no.2

You got snapchat sidechick?

How are your bj skills OP? My gf doesnt like sexting so this pic is for you

what about a working relationship, where you could get some hard parts of the dream guy from time to time?

My GF is ok with quite a few things in that regard and going by your looks, I would only fuck you rough when my GF isnt around.

Let me hit you with some knowledge gurl!
You need to get some self-esteem and realize that you deserve a real man. because a real man wouldn't cheat on his girl. Not to mention, don't get your ass whopped by the the other gf over this shit on Sup Forums. How about trying some ladies or something right now for a while to get your kicks?

The thing with side chicks is you have to TRUST they wont rat you out. and with that kind of relationship theres obviously trust issues anyway.. just doesnt make sense.