Is this show worth getting in to?

Is this show worth getting in to?

I really enjoyed Peep Show and I heard this show is the basis for Veep which I also really enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIPxLzfw6wU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. It's fabulously funny, profoundly unmissable and the hype is entirely justified.

Yes its brilliant. Some of Iannuci's best work for sure.

I'm a little confused by the order.

Do I need to watch the extras as well?

It's good for background watching, does that Sorkin thing with people doing what they do well, but ultimately what they're good at is office politics bullshit. If you enjoy that sort of thing it's for you.

Yes they're the two best episodes.

It is Kino. It may not be obvious straight away

youtube.com/watch?v=cIPxLzfw6wU

No I am a real minister.

>People doing what they do well

ahahahahahahahahah

A few friends told me it's a must watch but I never got around to it, thanks for reminding me OP

yeah i'd say it's fabulously funny. profoundly unmissable. the hype is entirely justified

>It's good for background watching
>the rest of the post
you've watched it completely wrong and thus missed almost all of it

I was told "The Thick of It" was the "Yes Prime Minister" of modern politics. I wasn't impressed as it didn't seem as timeless and perpetually relevant.

By all means, it was a good and honest effort by Ianucci to recreate some vital political satire, and it's effective in that regard, but just didn't hit the spot for me. And Tucker's infamous manner is nowhere near as shocking (and thus not as funny) for someone who frequents Sup Forums.

It's worth a look to see if you like it.

The whole pedo debacle was some of Langham's finest acting; the man deserves a bafta award

>Implying the thought camp episode isn't the greatest comedy kino ever created

Yes, Minister and Yes, Prime Minister are better. The Thick Of It is worth watching, but its not on the same level.

>what on your ties?
>tintin on the moon

fucking top kek

>Come the fuck in
or Fuck the Fuck off

that wasn't a reference to your daughter, by the way, andrew

If you enjoyed Veep you will like it, but it requires a working understanding of the British Political system. If your not retarded you can pick it up quickly even if you know nothing right now. Its nothing like Peep Show, except for the British dry humor. But yes, you will enjoy it, its very good.

>If your not retarded
>your retarded

I like it a lot more than Veep. It's just as funny as Peep Show but I find it less relatable. Watch it, you'll like it

I've only seen the movie. It was alright.