Drum n bass artist releases a digital hardcore album

>drum n bass artist releases a digital hardcore album
>all bleepfags think it's the most innovative shit since gunpowder

come on

it's got some fairly inventive bits lifted from vaporwave but it's just good old digital hardcore. That's been a thing for like 30 years.

Like come on.

grow out of Autechre, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IjM-sxgPPQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rec me some good digital hardcore then

Atari Teenage Riot
Akiradeath

Qureless
30XX

Thanks, but I think I'll enjoy whatever the fuck I want. I don't have to justify my taste to you.

there's a difference between enjoying something, and erroneously believing that it's special.

The former doesn't have to be justified, the latter cannot be justified.

Autists generally have to come up with some rationalization for why the things they like are better than the things they don't. Fuck it, there's tons of music out there that I would probably really like but I'll never hear it. Music taste should be intuitive

That's not relevant to this situation

>/bleep/fags
Are you aware people you refer to as bleepfags don't go near this sort of music? right?

This is the kind of music for people who listen to Iglooghost and think its some breakthrough. The nerd on who wears oversized headphones and takes public transport to plebsville.

Digital Hardcore != Hardcore

This is an insult to anyone who released on DHR back in the day tbqh

It truly is incredible how Sup Forums acts like it understands and is knowledgeable about dance music because they've listened to some albums (lmao) that Fantano has recommended.

Please stop, it's just embarrassing.

Is there much in the way of footwork in this album? What drew me to Machine Girl and Dred Collective was the jukey/old school rave mesh similar to PZG & Dubsknit and their ilk. I would have thought with it being on Orange Milk it would be.

>Machine Girl
>D&B artist

I like how Sup Forums continues to chat total shit without knowing the first thing about anything. Keep it up OP.

No, it's nothing like WLFGRL or We Rob Rave.

That kind of sucks. The best Machine Girl tunes were always remixes anyway

I like his Footwork stuff but everything else he does is pretty shit. I didn't like Gemini, Phantom Tracks or Phantasy Trax at all. He needs to make WLFGRL 2 at some point.

just listened to an Atari Teenage Riot album, it was okay but Machine Girl's electronic compositions are far more fast-paced and complex, and his vocals are also far more distorted and intense.

seems like Machine Girl is building on his forefathers in a way.

this is literally the worst album released all year. fucking terrible

fuck off machinegirl

every machine girl album except this sucks shit. wlfgrl doesn't "go hard" and it certainly doesn't have melody, it's just shitty electronic beats and drums repeated over and over with an occasional vaporwave-esque synth and some sample of someone saying "machine girl".

>doesn't "go hard"
codename for degenerate retards who need mindless shit hammered down their ears to feel any kind of stimulus

>machine girl
>drum n bass artist
stay out of /bleep/ thanks

yes, and? everybody who claims to enjoy it uses that as a reason but it literally does not in any way. it is not heavy, it is not enticing, it doesn't understand how to make loud moments stand out more. it's monotony.

not an argument

This is better than all the digital hardcore I've heard.

Why is rock allowed to have a subgenre called hardcore?

Whenever somebody says hardcore, I think of industrial gabber.

Stop shilling MG

Gemini > WLFGRL >>> Because I'm Young

it's your fault for not knowing that hardcore punk was a thing 15 years before gabber

Imagine having taste this bad.
WLFGRL >> BIMYAHEYSF > Gemini

>Gemini is his worst album
>BUNYAHEYSF anywhere close to Gemini or WLFGRL
Honestly off yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=_IjM-sxgPPQ

I think there are a few tracks on Gemini that are better than the latest (fuck typing all that shit out), but I just prefer the latest overall. I feel like it has more solid tracks than Gemini does. While the ones that are great on Gemini are fantastic, the ones that aren't are pretty bad.

No, half of the tracks of (shitty album title) are unlistenable, the only bad tracks on Gemini are a minute long. Plus the mastering on his new album is abysmal

I think it comes down to preference. Gemini and the latest have pretty different sounds, and I prefer the latest's. I do have to agree with you on mastering though.

Gemini was mastering was his best

shit sounds beautiful

is anyone here coming to his orlando tour date btw?

death grips