What's wrong with my toe?

What's wrong with my toe?

Herpes

Gay aids.

either a bad shoe and a lot of walking

or fungus

have had this coule times. dry your feet properly and keep them dry. it will heal by itself

Thats why Americans have tinnia. Dumbfuck its a fungal infection that will only go away with treatment. It doesnt magically fix it self like aids or rabbies

Fungus.

Cut away dead skin. Rinse with rubbing alcohol. Blast with foot powder.

Cancer

>your mom is a fungus

germanfag here. i can got to the doctor 10 times a day and i donĀ“t pay a cent. in my case it looked exactly the same

If you dry your feet and keep them dry if will go away you dumbnut. Fungi just can't survive dryness for long and will die.

There's a faggot stuck to it.

>I don't pay a cent
Not sure if you understand how taxes work

>What's wrong with my toe?
It's 3 times bigger than your penis.

Go to the drugstore and ask for the specific treatment. It maybe drops os a cream to put on it.

Do it for a few days, but don't stop when it disappears, you must keep using it for a few more days

Also, this fungus appears when you don't dry your feet properly, so the commentaries about drying your feet are useful too.

And I have the dubs of truth

Athlete's foot (fungus)
Treatment with terbinafine should do it. Ask the pharmacy anyway.

>what is sweating?

OP go to a drugstore and get treatment.

it will go away peel away the dead skin and afterwards just dont touch it anymore even though it itches

it's on a faggot

I get that between my little toe and 2nd toe sometimes. I just dry it properly after a shower and slap some antiseptic cream in there, heals up in a couple of days.

Thats a fungus. Its not that bad, you could probably man it up.better go to the doctor tho he will give you something and it will dissapear soon.

you've got athelete's foot even though you aren't an athlete you fat ass