Flat Earth Truth

The "Earth" is actually flat. Nasa has been lying to you along with your teachers whether they know that they are regurgitating a lie or not. There is no curvature, any pilot will tell you, in order to compensate for the Earths curve pilots would have to constantly nose the plane down about 1000 ft every 30 minutes to an hour, but they dont. Satellites are a hoax, though they do exist they do not "Orbit" the "earth" at an altitude they expect you to believe. Moonlanding was fake, they said it was the first man on the moon whereas they already had a fuckin camera crew up there. Truth is, there is alot more to this world we dont know, and there might still be land past the ice barrier. UN rubs it in your face.

youtu.be/N3dw_aZswRc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GIl_BNIJcFg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EABQ5psUz70
youtu.be/W5lHUcZQyLE
n2yo.com/
antarcticaflights.com.au/
travel.stackexchange.com/questions/4310/what-if-any-regularly-scheduled-airline-flights-pass-over-antarctica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I believe it, there is no reason to put trust into these so called "astronomers".

Op Tells the truth, The time to wake up is now.

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!
youtu.be/GIl_BNIJcFg

>What is 3D
>What is gravity

Try harder OP, physics is fun when you pay attention.

>alex jones

Pretty sure he's controlled opposition but whatever, the earth is flat.

Uh have you seen the curve of the earth with your own eyes??? I thought not.

If the Earth is flat then why we still have ocean?

checkmate OP.

Gravity is a theory, meaning it may not be true afterall nobody has been able to completely prove the existance of gravity, its all theory.

>some dude figured out the Earth was round more than 2000 years ago
>some people still insist its flat
Is this the longest-running meme in human history?

Because water runs out and spreads until it is stopped by land.

Flat earthers are the most insufferable cocksuckers imaginable

When people said your mother puts a dent in timespace they didn't mean the thesis

Bait or brain dead

Not sure if bait.

But, as a scientist, I can tell you, when something is labeled a theory, it's equivalent to saying "This is fact until something else comes along."

When people use the word "theory" as a colloquialism, it doesn't mean the same thing it means to a scientist.

Are you able to prove in an equation that Gravity exists? No, you cant, neither can Steven Hawking. Newton couldnt prove it. Nobody has and nobody will.

Post pics, I highly doubt your a scientist.
the·o·ry
ˈTHēərē/Submit
noun
a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.
"Darwin's theory of evolution"

You can study your textbooks as much as you like, kinda all falls apart when average curve of "planet earth" is unmeasureable and unobserveable through anything but a fish eyed camera lens.

Seriously go do the trigonometry yourself and go try to find that curve, It's not going to happen.

Or you know it's held there by gravity.

Alright dipshits if the earth is indeed flat then why does moon affect tides on earth and the sun doesn't?

Go on, I'm waiting.

drink bleach

the gravity carries it down your throat

Fucking retards. Gravity can't be seen heard smelt or touched. It basically doesnt exist. A made up Jewish lie to hide the fact that humans can actually fly. They keep you binded to the ground and scared to ever take off.

The earth is constantly changing its environment because of evolution. Read a book or listen to a lecture by Bill Nye or Neil Degrasse Tyson you intellectual troglodyte. Maybe then you will understand the power of a brain using science.

Gravity doesn't exist. If it did then why does it only “pull” the ocean’s water and not all the world’s lakes, marshes, ponds and other inland waters!? The tides are clearly a product of the inter-connected ocean waters (and NOT the other waters of Earth) and therefore caused either by “the gentle rocking of the Earth on the great deep” as stated by the above 19th century authors OR if more ancient explorers can be trusted, the ocean tides very well may be caused by a huge whirlpool vortex surrounding Mount Meru at the North Pole which reverses direction every 6 hours alternately sucking in and pushing out the great seas of Earth, like the breath of Gaia at the naval center-point of Earth breathing in and out twice per day.

I have actually. Curvature begins being visible (slightly) at around 40,000. I have flown as high as 45,000 feet and saw the curve. L2fly conspirafag.

You seem to be mentally retarded, are you also functionally retarded?

Hory sheet we are finished I'm a #flatearthmissile now

Your just mad because you know im right.

>and there might still be land past the ice barrier
Inform /jp/. We've found Gensokyo.

I like how people equate things falling to the ground as the earth being round.

Its the same idiotic shit as scientists telling us they are weighing blackholes

muscles do that but im not saying gravity doesnt exist it does those people are tin foil hatting faggots

what is that picture even trying to claim?
Varying cloud cover means that the earth must be flat?

oh look its this thread again

I have a question for you. This isn't really any kind of rebuttal, but simply a question: How does lying about the shape of the Earth benefit the Newish Oligarchs?

*Jewish

Flat cuck still can't explain gravity

Then how come I can see the curvature if I send up a balloon attached to a GoPro into the atmosphere?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EABQ5psUz70

youtu.be/W5lHUcZQyLE

And if the earth is flat I should be able to see Polaris from Ausland

Neither can you.

Because gopros USE FISHEYE LENSES RETARD.

And here is a rebuttal. I won't be using gravity since you deny it. Since you believe in ice walls, why is it that we have not discovered the edge? With our technology, you think we could do that. And how does GPS work when satellites are a hoax?

You're a fucking idiot

We've known this since the time of Columbus. Only edgy fedora-tippers believe otherwise.

>Gravity is a theory

more or less if you get people to believe the world is not what your eyes tell you it is, then you can pretty much sneak anything you want past them.

Using information as power basically.

no. women are the longest running meme

Like I said, sattelites DO exist however they are not as high as they claim. And we have discovered it, that information has been disclosed and with good reason though, US government sent explorers and military units to Antarctica during ww2. Possible life forms may exist beyond the barrier including that of superior beings or humans. The land may never end, and the plain is constantly expanding and extending just like the "Universe" We are not at the center, nor are we alone.

if the Earth is flat, why does is cast a round shadow on the moon?

There is no evidence that the shadow which manifests on the moon during a Lunar Eclipse originates from the earth at all. That shadow could come from any celestial body intersecting the light between the sun and moon.

Master bait.

If the lunar eclipse is the earth blocking the sunlight from reaching the moon causing it to turn red then why is the same shadow of the earth also cause the moon to turn black?

Mabey it's just not what you were you told it was.

As a denier of the false religion of equality pushed by our education system, I see what you mean. I am curious. Do you also deny evolution? I personally find our education system to be denying evolution within humans. If anything evolution can be used as a way to counter argue that everyone is equal. Information is certainly used as power, and I suppose it could start with the shape of the Earth. Then again, having flat Earthers in our movement can be controlled opposition because most people will associate nationalism or Jewish conspiracy with what they believe is insanity. It really is a sticky situation.

yeah, but obviously that's just the plane company installing lenses in the windows to make it seem curved
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Wow, globefags and spherecucks really got BTFO in this thread.

what's your alternate theory?

Only fedora tipping atheist fags who play too many space games like Stellaris or Sins of a Solar Empire still believe in the Planetary system and that the Earth is Round
>2016
>Not on the Flat Earth trend yet.

>the earth is flat, therefore it can't be a circle

What is a disk? You pleb.

Why haven't these not-so-extra terrestrial life forms come into contact with us yet? That part of your paragraph did answer why ball earth could be used to control us.

clearly that's just the fbi and their shadow generators

>implying he flies with the windows up

Damn...really makes you think.

They have. Where do you think the Internet comes from?

The moon turns red because earths atmosphere scatters the blue light more than red light. The long red wave lengths make it through the atmosphere and the moon reflects that red light back down. Same reason a setting sun looks red and a high noon sun is bright yellow.

there are satellites that routinely orbit the earth and are monitored constantly

n2yo.com/

I think the internet comes from 2 white men.

Honestly i'm not really sure, I guess i would say the classical evolution in the sense of darwins theory as being false. But one year ago i thought the world was round, so to say that there is no way it could possibly happen is some form or another would be ignorant.

yeah but white men ARE the aliens, we wuz kangs and shit yo

>Start up Google Earth
>The Earth appears round

FLAT FAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT FOR ALL ETERNITY.

Why in the fuck would people lie for hundreds of years ? There's no way the big flat earth "secret" has been right and a round earth has been wrong for several hundred years.

I guess all the scientists are in on it huh? We have observed hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of planets, and they're all round. Ours is the only flat one?

How's it work then? Why are we different?

I've been in the stratosphere, the earth is round. Stop being a dumbass and shilling people away from actual important things in our world.

It is, retard

If you believe in a flat earth, you also have to believe in the power required in order to peddle such a lie.

Thats only to prevent suspicion. You mean to tell me we went from wired telegrams to full blown invisible AI databases within less than 100 years? Impossible, they have technology that would fry your fucking brain just by looking at it for 2 seconds. They give us new technolgy/weapons in exchange for natural resources.

You missed the point entirely, no matter how you try to slice it the earth cannot cast both a red shadow and a black shadow on the moon.

>theory
>law
>the same thing

Jesus fuck

>You can fly around the earth

STOP THIS KIKE ASTROTURFING CAMPAIGN TO DISCREDIT THE JEW CONSCIOUS ALT RIGHT

It's threads like this that really make me hope the '/pol is satire' meme is true. Theres just so many holes in the flat earth theory.

If the earth is flat with the north pole as the center, wouldn't Australia be far wider than if Earth was a sphere?

How do satellites work?

Wouldn't every commercial pilot be a flat-earther since they spend all day looking around the upper atmosphere?

This has to be dis-information right?

Are there any pictures of these beings that you have? And what natural resources have we lost? desu this sounds like a fanfiction version of UK taking rasources from India in exchange of technology, but instead it is Ayy lmao creatures exchanging with inferior humans.

How can you be so sure that you're not just flying in circles?

ayy lmao

It's really sad that there are people with the inability do research to the extent where you do not realize how silly a flat earth is.

Honestly, even realizing small facts like how the night sky changes depending on how close you are to either pole make the flat earth seem just silly.

Weighing doesn't make sense. I think you mean determining mass.

Because there would be an edge. If the earth is flat then it must stop.

That would explain why I've never seen an image of the top of earth.

if the earth is flat then what is to the left or right on the map? Does it just loop you back to the other side? If it doesn't loop around, then it must be just a square floating in space, assuming space even exists.

Why isnt it daytime everywhere at the same time? Also, the black shadow is caused by earth casting a shadown on the moon, in a solar eclipse the moon is blocking the sun

provide proofs then.

Fuck off. I work for NASA/JPL. Just got our space photography rocket back with photos from above the earth. It's definitely round you stupid fucking idiot

>I'm on the Internet
>ask for proof before looking for it myself

This is what the fuck is wrong with people.

LOOK IT THE FUCK UP FOR YOURSELF

The edge is covered by ice sheets, this is why you're not allowed to go to Antarctica.

kek has spoken

I do not have pictures, even if there were real time photos leaked they would be taken down ASAP. If humanity new they were being taken advantage of by different beings a shitstorm would occur. Some say these beings are Nordic, aryan, and had influence on the Nazis and provided Nazis with new weapons, others say they are grey aliens or reptiles, maybe all 3 exist. Maybe thers more. But yeah, basically they are modern day colonialists in an everexpanding flat plain.

What suspends the ice?

What suspends the flat disc?

if the sun really worked like that, then we would be able to see it at all times in the night sky.

This is so delusional that I must keep it as copypasta for future use.

No the hell it isn't.

Mankind has circumnavigated the entire globe many times over.

Just stop. There is no such thing as flat earth, planets are for the most part, round. Fucking deal with it

Ive heard of the Nordic Aryan Beings, supposedly VERY tall, around 9-15 feet. Warrior mentality wheras Grey aliens are short, like asians and peaceful with incredibly high intelligence, reptilian beings are known to be aquatically superior. basically Naval Superiority.

> this is why you're not allowed to go to Antarctica.
wat

antarcticaflights.com.au/
travel.stackexchange.com/questions/4310/what-if-any-regularly-scheduled-airline-flights-pass-over-antarctica

And btw, that "spotlight sun" is pretty much debunked by the fact that sunset/sunrise exists. How would that even work with a sun like that? Do you realize how low it would have to be if it was not a spotlight?