Are polish people worthless at all sports or is there something they are good at? Also...

Are polish people worthless at all sports or is there something they are good at? Also, why are poland so bad at almost everything?

>Also, why are poland so bad at almost everything?
Mostly alcoholism.

Pedal

Poland is best in class at avoiding the mudslime rape culture.

Literally worth considering moving there just for that reason: they actually care about their citizens.

The flag is pretty shit.

Never be friends with 2 Polish people

>They won't talk to you

Personal experience. Almost walk off a couple of times

enjoy your muslim overrun faggot
now, this is poland

If they actually care about thier citizens why is the first thing that Pop's up when i google Poland: Poland mental illness hotline. KEK

troll harder op.

No
They can drink more than a gallon of vodka a day

Poland. Galon. amerifag much?

Polish guy here. Most people here still blame the communism. The culture, work ethics and general lack of ambition is the heritage of the former system.
I personally think there is more to that. Probably some mix of low IQ and cockroach genes.

Search results vary according to what you are looking for on the internet. You just owned yourself faggot.

Yeah, i often here people blame the old communism for their problems.

Polish elite is pretty much the sanest in the world. Just don't give muslims an inch they can hold on to.

I google from incognito you fag it only shows most common searches

What's the unhinged statement is about?

Poland is really good at maintaining it's Christian and white country and not letting in degenerate "refugees"

math and physics have a lot of polish contributors but i don't think OP will understand any of it
also, best vodka and super hot chicks
warsaw/10 will definitely visit again!

right, and the Polish girls are cute

Thy are currently kinda good in football.

Latino dude living in Poland for the past 5 months here.
As far as i can tell, their women are usually very sweet and kind, the guys are all sorts of crazy but most of them are cool once they get to know you.
Guys seem a bit racist sometimes because i have that "sun kissed" color but i've never been attacked or anything like that, i think it is because their women love latinos and they get overprotective, i can tell that from my own experience.
Their food is ok, their services are mostly good, they work alot during the week and drink alot in the weekend and I also like that.
They dont have a shitskin sandnigger problem like most countries in Europe have.

Overall Poland is definetly not as bad as you make it seem OP, aside from some people with bad humour, I like it here.

just use Polish instead of polish, polishing is just a cloth and wax.

I am talking modern days.

Poles hate muslims and it's for a reason. Otherwise all races are welcome.

With all respect, are you implying that anyone except ukrainian guys would like to migrate here? Muslims may fuck goats but they're not stupid.

>Protests in english
Wow arent y'all little cucks.

muslims are shit anyway.

sort of african IQ

Babes for days in Poland strangely. WW2 fucked em up pretty badly also. Besides that what's Poland sucking at worse then the majority of countries on this planet

Poland vs USA foolball (real football as played by all countries not that pansy-ass US 'football') results are.. Won 7, draw 3, Lost 7.

USA are therefore equally as shit at football as Poland.

They have hot chicks mabye, but from my experience with girls from poland they are... Not as smart as others..

They are sort of feminist which is spread by Obama niggers and likes. Sad. But the ass is hot. Look at that cunt.

Cunt of the century.

I'd suck up and never let go.

They are good at wanting to keep out Muslims.
And that makes them the best.

They are not wanting like most of the westerners. They have kept them out.

You can go on holiday. No concrete blocks. Sadiq's parcels. You're safe and the locals are friendly. Unless you wear a bin bag over you.

Jews have worked hard to make the Polish dislike them.

The flag is just like Texas flag minus blue and the star.

Radek Sikorski married to a jew spits on Polish Gov all the time. He was hoping to be a polish dignitary.

>have great national traditions of the equal rights, from Queen Jadwiga to Maria Sklodowska (Curie)
>disregard that all and look in awe at the western "muh feminism"
>still demand special treatment because they were born with another set of genitals
>not even that hot

Thank fuck there are more and more Ukrainian girls in Poland.

>responds with a belittling statement
>typical left wing response when you have fuck all to comeback with
How retarded do you have to be when you don't realize using lies and tricks to argue your point means you have NO reason whatsoever to believe what you believe.

And that makes them the best.

hello towelhead mo

How so?

Polish guy here. Take your cockroach genes and GTFO if you don't like it. Or read some history before regurgitating this pseudointellectual bullshit. I lived in Europe and US and still miss what you can find in Poland. And the people.

fail/10 bait. try harder you fuckung ape

>19TH CENTURY
>Jews buy every possible business in the German-, Russian- and Austrian-occupied Poland
>1ST WORLD WAR
>"President Wilson, we want to establish Israel between Germany and Russia"
>"What about Poles?"
>"Screw Poles, we own the businesses"
>Poland emerges, Jews hate it so much
>2ND WORLD WAR
>Hitler tries to wipe out the Jews
>Most of the Polish people are sympathetic and help their Jewish friends
>The penalty for helping Jews in German-occupied Poland is death, as opposed to a couple of dollars in German-occupied France
>POST 2ND WORLD WAR
>Jews are still mad they couldn't establish Israel on the Polish land
>They start to work for the communist regime
>They often prosecute the same people who helped them for opposing communism
>Israel is established in Palestine

Po sygnale
wy danie broni

Yes im left wing because i believe that non-english speaking nations should stop cucking themselves with english.
Wow, bravo.

Complicated. Poland took in majority of European Jews since 1600s (when Brits, Spanish where kicking them out on systematic basis but noone talks about that sshusss), they gained prominence and thats why Hitler found so many of them during Holocaust. Anyway, somewhow Jews got an idea that Polish are to blame because few of them were sold out to Nazi but indefinitely more saved risking lives (secret number two: Jews took majority of political police offices in 1945 when commies formed marionette govrnment).. And since the antipathy towards Jewish shitty attitude grew over time then the hateful bitchy Jews took upon themselves to discredit Poland.. Best example is notorious NYT calling the Nazi concentration camps - Polish concentration camps...and sued many times by Poland for that.