What was this guy's catchphrase again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ1cUup0ATg
youtube.com/watch?v=LKGV1j5tQxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My Wife
My Wife Left
My Wife Left Me

WHAT'S UP, ladies and gentlemen of youtube, boogie2988 comin at ya live thanks to the POWER of the internet

His wife left him because shes hot as fuck and he looks like a pedo. I have no idea how a whale like him got anywhere close to fucking distance of her.

she's a more than 200lbs hamplanet. youre delusional

B-but she is not really hot

What's app, Ladies and gentle men, boogie1488 cummin on ya live, thanks to the power of the intranet.

I'm lonely and I'm thinking about suicide!
Haha, just kidding, just kidding.
I'm going to die alone!

Hello there, i'm Welfare_PigguXd comin at you with a heavy shower of moral. Feel free to fuck my wife.

Anyone have a pic of his ex?

Also- he’s cool when he’s normal, that Francis shit is retarded and a childlike cry for help.

URL: lacaja.sugarondemand.com
user: admin
password: Tiburon2013

>well it's official

>shes hot as fuck
What's wrong with you.

"I drink 4L of Coke a day but repealing Obamacare is what will kill me"

Dubs the truth but you're wrong

What's up youtube YOUTUBE

"ITS ME BOGIE1234567890 GIBS ME FOOD NOM NOM NOM"

I think it was: "Traps are gay"

"Can I watch?"

You think she's hot?

I see her high angle selfies have succeeded in tricking you

Protip: she's also a whale

somebody will have to pay

Fee fo fi fum, pay my welfare, thin scum

I'd love to see that sad cunt's baldy head without the stupid hat, he pisses me right off.

Im pretty sure he wouldve said "traps arent gay"

maybe he should get a wife who will right him lol

"Help, I cannot stop eating!"

*audience laughs*

"No seriously, guys. I need help. I'm going to die in my 40s"

*audience laughs*

"Oh, fuck it"

*eats burrito*

I cant stand this fat fuck of a man child.
God bless that women for leaving him.
Every time he does that stupid Francis shit i want to put a 1911 to his head.

I'm single and looking to mingle

You don't have to watch him, and when you do you only help him out, so thanks.

"Well if that don't peanut butter my pickle!" - Booger

But it's comedy. I laugh every time. Every time.

I don't have anything against the guy but his videos are just fucking boring repetition of talking points already handled way better by other channels.

I don't really watch him, I just watch oddshot clips of him either showing his disgusting body on cam and playing with his fat flaps for money or crying about his wife leaving him and how his diet is ruining his life kek. It's like a fucked up TLC show in real life. I bet he gets really fat again. I just tune in every ounce in awhile to see if he hit rock bottom yet or to make me realize how good my own life is compared to his.

>so thanks

You saying "thanks" on behalf of someone you have nothing to do with kek?

Hey boogie, hope things are going well for you.

You know, either you are boogie's manifested anxiety or you are an obsessed creeper. Either way, you need to get help. Seriously man.

kek

Nice digits, but you're still an unlovable fat piece of shit. Let us know from the afterlife what it's like to die alone.

>#Obamacare

>boogies reading the thread now because he has no life
>will tweet about how Sup Forums is making fun of his sad pathetic life
>but dont worry about me guys, im fine
>goes back to crying about how his mom was mean to him 40 years ago and his wife cheated on him

Hes like a fat talentless eminem

"I like money, give me yours."?

How would i be a obsessed creeper kek, if you watch twitch or youtube you basically know about this fat fuck. Just cause I have a opposing opinion to your's that does not revolve around tipping a fat man child who's life revolves around eating and playing video games 24/7 and supporting it buy giving him money and mailing him children's toy's. And you say i'm the one that needs help kek

Didn't he say he got a dog.
That dog def never going to the dog park kek.
We should set up a team and go save that doggo.

>Is so lazy he can't exercise to save his life
>Decides unnecessary surgery is the only way
>Love me YouTube

Fuck off you fat pile of horse shit.

Hes not lazy. His mom was mean to him so he had to eat 12 hamburgers a day for 20 years to deal with the pain

Kek

Anyone got his current address?

Lets hope you do

numa numa?

"Oof owie my diabeetus"

You really need to get out more. Take up swimming or some low impact exercise that won't hurt you as you lose the weight. As the weight comes off, you will find your confidence increasing, so when you go to talk to people, you will discover that they are genuinely interested in you, and they are happy to interact positively with you.., and you won't need this kind of self hating attention anymore.

"DEEZ NUTS! HA! GOT EM!"

Arriba los tiburones rojos de Veracruz Perro.

underrated

The way to do it is buy a large calendar, and take the next four months out, and put it on a peg board. Every week have a *reasonable* goal weight, write that in. At the end of the four months, start counting back on the calendar, writing how many days to the goal. Now, at least three days a week, write down an exercise you are going to do that day. Along with Drs appointments and other obligations so you know you can do that thing. Then, do a search on events in your area, go to two things a week. Now, one day a week, volunteer at the local food bank.

Every day you will have a tangible accomplishment and you will have made progress towards your goal. Also this gets you out of the house so the dark thoughts are kept at bay.

Holly fuck kill your self user kek. I am literally going rock climbing with some of my friends in two hours. Assuming i'm reflecting my own hatred of myself upon someone else because i'm calling a spade a spade is hilarious. The amount of hoops you have to jump through to try to defend this obese man child is hilarious.

Did my part

Boogie's got a boyfriend, Boogie's got a boyfriend.

Keemstar really got fat eh?

Remember the "Its not my fault i'm fat its my parents video" KEK fuckin classic

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ1cUup0ATg

I'm Boogie and this is my YouTube channel.

I work here with my left hand and my wife's son, Tyrone.

Every surgery I get has a story and a price.

One thing I've learned after 21 years -- you never know WHAT is gonna cum in my wife.

I ain't defending shit, boogie. And if you're not boogie, make sure you tie that safety rope around your neck. It'll keep your head safe when you fall.

>Taking this thread seriously
This gets better and better, kek

fuckin kek

psychs

Haha, first genuine kek in a while.

Tips hat*

I yabba dabba suck dicks!

> I have no idea how a whale like him got anywhere close to fucking distance of her.
she's a feeder
also this

>hot

What are you? Fucking blind?

FUCKED BY A BIG BLACK STUD
youtube.com/watch?v=LKGV1j5tQxQ

"Hitler did nothing wrong"

"I can't find my penis"