ITT: SHOWS YOU DIDN'T FINISH AND WANT TO HEAR HOW THEY ENDED

Pic unrelated.
This thread is dedicated to those shows you watched but didn't finish for whatever reason. Tell us where you left off and maybe why if you even have a reason

Others that have seen the show are encouraged to fill anons posts with how the show turned out etc, would you advice going back and watching it, etc...

Please keep it on topic

I'll start
>Nip/Tuck
>some of the final moments from the show I remember were:
1. The lame ass son getting peed on by a tranny
2. I think a tattooed Mexican gangster got surgery changing his face but he got fucked over in the end.
3. I want to say that a serial killer plotline had emerged but I can't even recall that well
>dropped it because just sort of let it get past me and before you know it the show ended and it isn't on any streaming devices I know of and don't have time

Why are all of the girls in this family so thicc?

Agent Carter. Season 1 was fun but I have better stuff to do then Season 2.

How does it end?

I caught a random episode the other day where the one guy goes camping with his kids and new wife but she's a psychopath and tries to kill them but then she goes outside in the woods and some guy rapes her

LOST

Show turned to shit and I never finished it after people told me how things never get resolved.

Breaking bad

Cancellation kek

>Twin Peaks

The criminal aspect was cool... But the cheesy soap opera was just too much... And being from small town in Washington, I know for a fact everyone isn't fucking everyone.

My Name Is Earl
I watched the first season and it was great but the same formula every episode got so fucking repetitive.
How did it end? Did he finish the list?

Person of interest.

The Walking Dead. Everyone kept going on and on about it so I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about. Binged the first season so I could catch up and watch with friend group. We got together each week to watch the new episode (Seasons 2-4) We started slowly drifting apart and no longer got together to watch new episodes. Realized that the show was always shit. It was spending time with friends that I enjoyed. Tried watching a few episodes by myself but just quit giving a shit. Last thing I remember was the old man getting beheaded outside of the prison...

the last season showed an alternative universe where the most important traits or aspects of their lives coexisted to bring them together into an alternative vision of the afterlife.

But through the show, they lived their lives and being on the island was the most important thing that any of them did.

L O S T is a work of art. it's on netflix and theres literally no reason not to watch it

Ray Donovan
Banshee
Shameless (US)
Twin Peaks
The Walking Dead

didn't finish any of them cause they were shit

It got canceled before he got to finish it.

For the entirety of the final season, we're led to believe that there's a parallel timeline where all the same characters exist. Some of them are beset by danger, but generally everyone seems to be doing okay. It's revealed that this is the afterlife and upon realizing this a small fraction of the characters are able to ascend to some sort of heavenly existence while the remaining characters are not acknowledged.

Jacob tells everyone that the island is a cork holding an incredible power from entering our dimension. His brother became the smoke monster by being exposed directly to this power. Jack takes over for Jacob but doesn't feel anything upon drinking Jacob's magic potion (worst anticlimax in a series of anticlimaxes). A couple of the characters make it off the island on a plane but Jack dies like a bitch in the woods.

Don't listen to this faggot, instead read this post by this other user who is probably more attractive and cool: Don't watch Lost

Walt leaves his fortune for his son, Hank dies trying to arrest Walt. Walt dies rescuing Jessie from some bikers.

Agent Carter was canceled? Why?

What about the end of True Blood? I couldn't make it to the final season

Were they bikers? I thought they were run-of-the-mill meth Nazis.

Why else? Bad ratings. And the last Captain America film shows how she dies so that probably would have taken out a lot of the tension.

>posting a pic morer intersting than your shitty text

OP you fool.

arrested development season 4

lost me the first few episodes a couple years ago. thought it lost all the magic that made it great around the George Sr ep

finally finished it and thought it was so good i made a thread here man am i glad i gave it another shot

I'm surprised about the "bad ratings" thing, I was led to believe based on commercials and Sup Forums that the show was amazing.

I just assumed they were. It kinda fits the narrative, considering it was "biker meth" that Walt specialized in.

Fringe.

I stopped watching when I realized I could be re-watching X-Files instead, so around the end of season 2

Positive critical response doesn't mean much unfortunately.

did anything significant happen on Lie to Me? I stopped after the first episode

where did you stop

I'm going to assume that you finished season one.
Season 2 got more into the whole 'magic/spiritual' stuff
Turns out that spoiler! Killer spoiler! her dad killed her but was under BOBs control
Umm what else. Just weird shit. The rich tycoon went crazy for 2 episodes and played with civil war figurines.
Shelleys actual boyfriend, not the handsome high schooler ended up getting burned to death or something in his trailer
The Asian women disappears into a nightstand don't ask me why or what
The 2nd lead, the guy from the movie Slapshot remained cool
Only new characters introduced was Lynch himself as another agent as well as the always gorgeous woman from Austin Powers and The Hangover. She was killed off I think. I THINK as that's the final episode about
The coffee drinking main lead ends up becoming infected with BOB

Weird stuff I guess

you missed the whole alt-world shenanigans, it was worth sticking around if you already watched 2 seasons

Mad Mads Mikkelsen's The Hannibal

How did season 3 end?

>The Expanse
I only have the season finale left, probably will never watch it

>izombie
Stopped watching near the beginning of season 2. The gimmick got old. Season 1 was good though

>Stranger Things
Finished Episode 4, looked on the wiki and now know everything so it isnt worth watching

What happened to Castle?

God that show was embarrassing. I watched the first episode and the way they tried to set up their multicultural cast of "not movie quality" actors and the quirky comic relief guy was so contrived.

CAN WE PLEASE USE SPOILERS IF YOU ARE TELLING THE ENDINGS

>I only have the season finale left, probably will never watch it
Beltalowda got rekt by protomolecule. Holden, unfortunately, did not.

Eureka. Stopped when the show went on hiatus before their space mission to Titan

Hide the thread you bitch baby man

I've finished probably 10% of the shows I've started. Actually dropped my latest one today.

Don't really care how any of them ended to be honest, so don't bother telling me.

Weeds.

Loved the first 3 seasons. Absolutely hated season 4 and dropped it after about five episodes. Since the season 3 finale can be taken as an ending, I choose to believe it only had 3 seasons.

Thanks for your contribution

Your welcome

Holy shit you just described that new show, Bull.

The one with two white guys, a black guy, black girl and white girl in the main cast, and literally every case is some social justice bullshit (tough female pilot needs help winning her case, same with a hyper-intelligent black woman and black man.)

Why do you even waste your time? I bet you ejaculate prematurely too.

What a pile of shit. These "designed-by-committee" primetime shows make me wretch.

>promoting your thread in another thread
I'll check it out Goldberg

Literally stopped watching after S1E1

So thanks, but yeah, I couldn't have sat through 22 episodes of that... After shit like TD, that's just too much.

I do the opposite of wasting my time. If I get bored of something I drop it instead of investing even more time in it and move on to something new.

NCIS is also in the death throes of committee meddling too.

It's now two white guys (one engaged to a wheelchair girl), two white girls, one Hispanic and two black guys.

Zero commitment, don't follow through with anything. I bet you quit your job every other month because you get "bored" too. Quitter.

There was a pretty awesome 3 way duel to the death with Dolerhyde, Hannibal and Will. Eventually Will sided with Hannibal and Dolerhyde had some gruesome end I forget exactly. After they finish him off I think Will goes to kill Hannibal but can't quite do it, they have a embrace and its very homoerotic but in a good way. Hannibal then grabs Will and they fall off a cliff together while one of the greatest original songs in a TV show plays. Do they survive - we'll never know...THE END

I get that little Hispanic and black kids need to see positive representations of themselves on TV but I don't think shoehorning them into shitty fucking shows is the way to do it.

It died like a bitch.

I'm talking "10 second voice over wrapping things up" died like a bitch.

My mom literally cried when she realized it was truly over.

Nah it takes more commitment to keep quitting and looking for new jobs. I just slave away at the same boring shit day after day after day.

Hello, reddit.

Sense 8

Halfway through episode 1. I don't really remember but I think it was too hipster-ish for me.

Yeah I caught an episode of that recently and noticed they added some color. The guy playing Dinozzo probably knew it was time to split from the show.

>The rich tycoon went crazy for 2 episodes and played with civil war figurines.

Literally the best character arc of all time

Probably because writers make it up as they go along with just the first season covered.

Kids shouldn't even be watching shows like NCIS, hell New Orleans is on at 10:00 PM.

And why is it always an old white guy? Basically every NCIS or CSI is led by some old white guy.

What happened with this one?

You stopped at about the right time.

They added a new black guy last episode.

Like, no build up or anything, he just shows up and everyone's like WOAH WELCOME TO THE TEAM.

Do you post the word "reddit" for the sole reason that it gets a rise out of people? Was there really something about the post you quoted that made you think that user was some kind of aberrant element that's infected your board? You realize people on Sup Forums have had shitty opinions and taken the piss out of each other since day one, right?

Ran out of money. The Bacon doesn't come cheap.

Except Dinozzo went from NCIS (that was becoming a design by committee) and jumped to Bull, which is the most "design by committee" show I've ever seen.

Everyone is mentally fucked by the end. Nancy's brother in law and her bang real quick. Shows ends with family get together and looking back on how shit the show was.

I guess everyone in the entertainment industry fancies themselves an agent of positive change and social justice rather than a shill trying to pull down numbers to keep an antiquated business afloat.

what do you want from me, i made thread, then i see a thread that pertains to the reason i made the first thread

check out my mixtape

Their connections get stronger and they have to help each other beat some government agent guy that hunts their kind. LGBT themes thrown in here and there with a cliffhanger ending. Neat concept though.

Breaking Bad. I marathoned it on Netflix and the stupid fucks cut the last season in half.

Both machines are destroyed after some serious shit and the machine let harold kill it. Showdown with agents of samaritan, reese dies to save finch and a total bro till the end. Shaw was captured and tortured with VR escape scenarios ad infinitum until near the end of the season. Root dies. Doggo survives.

What happens in the last season of Chuck? Giving Morgan the intersect at the end of season 4 killed any desire in me to watch it anymore

>with a cliffhanger ending
That didn't leave you wanting more.

Out of mom frustration or happy to be liberated? Castle was truly momcore, the monk of our time

Homeland. Quit after they killed Brody.

>nip tuck
This. Who was the killer?

Alright thanks.

Yeah it was getting weirder every episode, I noticed that shit a decade ago

Hello, reddit.

Deadwood ;)
Smallville

She cried because she was obsessed with the show (read all the books, ultimate momcore) and it went from the cliffhanger of bleeding out on the floor together to that godawful voice over of them showing off their perfect little family of kids before the credit roll.

She went from shocked, to confused, to dread as she realized what had happened, and then anger as she yelled at me to confirm on the internet what happened. Then, and only then, did the tears start.

Stopped in the middle of Boardwalk Empire season 4. Should I pick it up and watch the rest?

Nahh.

If you watched it and Nucky is in Florida you've went too far

Yeah I watched it with my family at dinner (pretty good dinnercore) and stopped 3 years ago when i went off to university. Heard it became unbearable at some point, and what you describe sounds just... euh

The show itself kinda went to crap, but there's some flashback stuff in Season 5 that's really fucking well done, imo. Shows you exactly what Nucky and Eli went through without feeling pointless or labored. It shows the Sheriff taking Nucky under his wing to sort of absolve himself of the guilt of being a shitty dude, much in the same way Nucky took pity on Margaret at the beginning of the series.

You could probably see the ending coming. It's not cool. The very last shot is of eight-year-old Nucky swimming below the surface of the water trying to grab one of many coins dropped off the pier by the Commodore. WHOA IT WAS GREED THAT WAS HIS PROBLEM ALL ALONG etc

Vampire disease runs rampart. Bill gets Sookie to kill him. Sookie marries random extra. Eric and Pam become hugely successful selling a partial cure for disease.

How did Wilfred (the American one) end? Couldn't be arsed to see Elijah be a spines tool until he learns not to but then forgets it the next episode and everything repeats.

>Deadwood

leave

actually fair enough it really started to wobble towards the end. you did miss calamity jane and cy's main bitch awkwardly lezzing out with each other

I think the last season had only 1/2 as many episodes as a regular one, so you could probably just go though it real quick if you wanted but if you don't want to then:
Sarah got the intersect, it started taking over her brain, she was being controlled by bad guys to do spy things, she was stuck with it so long that she lost all memory of chuck. Chuck saves the day and saves sarah, but all her memories of him are gone and she doesn't love him anymore, but it ends with chuck trying to remind her of their marriage

Entourage and Californication, watched the first few seasons of each. Dropped Entourage after 4 then picked it up for the finale, dropped Californication between 3 and 4 and never returned to it. Caught some of the Tim Minchin/ Maggie Grace/ cock cage season, shit fell off.
Enjoyed both for a specific sort of teenage escapism. The thought that moody, arty, arrogant shits could grow up to become successful artists with wild LA lifestyles. Like how no one acknowledges it, but everyone thought they would grow up to marry Britney Spears someday

Spineless*

Wew lad my mom has been watching it here in Mexico for years, i better prepare for when they dub the final season.

I cut out the episode after they executed the Joe Carroll for well everything he did up till now, did he come back at the end of the series?

It was actually a shitty joke about how it got cancelled.

also smallville. it was just too much at one point.

Wilfred wasn't real and Frodo is crazy.

You picked the right time to drop californication famalam. The rest of the seasons are more of the same where mulder pisses off his wife at the beginning of each season and then kinda-sorta wins her back at the end. Every time. Even the last episode that happens and the characters never really change and nothing really ever happens.

What happened with Homeland? it was the rave for like a summer and then nothing.

Welp

didn't really ended yet
but i really want to know what happend to Faking It
i love this show it's so much fun with interesting characters

Made it to the start of season 4, quit once it was clear there was no hope of re-igniting Sookie and Bill (circa fairies and voodoo witches). Maybe it's just because I know they're married, but I can't understand how they thought breaking up Bill and Sookie for good could work. Eric was gay as Christmas and Alcide was too nice, and Sam was just an oddball. Besides, Paquin and Moyer's chemistry was the most believable thing about their performances and the best thing about the show.
Never cared much about relationships on shows, but losing that one really killed that show