even worse

go back to Sup Forums

the best guitar made hands down

Prince bc idk I like him more

HAHAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

uhh just use a strat dad

go back to /reddit/

mj

r u joking? Prince's face is so obnxious, so is his music. He is like the Katy Perry of 80's mainstream pop

Prince. His best songs and albums were better than MJs. I really want them to release that vault of music he has.

They both nicked everything off Little Richard

Michael Jackson had Off the Wall (10/10) and Thriller, which is literally one of the best selling and most critically acclaimed albums ever, and Prince had... Purple Rain? He was a talented dude but give me a break

The Virgin Prince vs The Chad MJ

MJ was more of a showman than Prince. Prince was more musically versatile.

MJ is just Prince for virgins and kids.

You might be a fucking moron

It depends...MJ was the better singer, dancer, and entertainer, but Prince was the better musician.

However, MJ had a bunch of quality ballads such as Human Nature, Just Can't Stop Loving You, Will You Be There, Man in the Mirror, Stranger in Moscow...all Prince had was Purple Rain, *maybe* Diamonds and Pearls....

The King of Pop > The Purple Prince

This

prince because he wasn't a nonce

Fucking this. Michael Jackson forever changed the face of black music for years to come. Between 1980-1983, black music had a really hard time getting played on mainstream radio, and MTV didn't even play black videos. Notice the explosion of mainstream black artists after MJ released Thriller?

Prince couldn't do that. He rode off MJ's success.

Prince will never release something as honest emotions on sleeve as You Are Not Alone or Trapped in the Closet. Or even Morphine.

When you look at those songs objectively, they're incredibly out there. But that's exactly what made them mainstream.

MJ but Prince is a close second

pleb

>Eric Clapton was asked about how it felt to be the world's best guitarist.
>His response: "I don't know. Ask Prince"

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy9L4ft7EGk

neither of these niggas was kings. You really think females would be fucking with them if they didn't have $$ plain and simple?

Prince ‘cause he did it all and did it well, Michael had hoards of people doing most of his shit for him.

Prince couldn't dance for shit tho