WWYD Thread, Brutal/Rape edition

WWYD Thread, Brutal/Rape edition

bump

Tie that bitch up and grab a tight hold of her head, pumping my dick hard and fast until I bust down her throat. Kick her in the head a few times, then fuck her ass while giving her some donkey punches. Cum in it and knock her out.

Be brutal with mine, I'll reply for reply.

Bump

Not OP,

Reach up from behind and cover her head with a bag of plastic, while she asphyxiates i force her onto the ground as she struggles to get it out, I rip of her pants and shove my dick into her ass until she stops moving and I cum inside her dead anus.

wwyd to mine?

Bump

more?

Be nice and push her back into the ocean.

wwyd to her?

You would be lucky to see pussy. Stick with your masturbation fantasies instead.

Use her bikini to choke her from behind as I fuck her ass, finishing by cumming in her and holding her head underwater

Sorry it took so long for me to reply, was running an errand.

Will reply for reply

Tackle her and push her head onto the dirt, make her lick the soil that lyes underneath her and slide her head under a bag of plastic, tell her the only way i'm letting her breath is if she unzips her pants and pulls them down, she does as I finger her ass.

what else?

Anal rape from behind while choking her to death.

Take her aside and show her I have a gun, then make her suck me off in public, hidden from view. Have her swallow

This mother/daughter duo?

Reply 4 reply

This girl loves swallowing.

I'm not good on duos. Would you rather me to do another girl?

alone in her dorm. what you do?

Ok, how about her then?

Any takers?

Is she in Medical School?

Would take her up to the bedrooms and tie her spreadeagle on the bed, and fuck her in the little black dress as her heels fly in the air. After we finish, I'll invite the other men to give her a rough fucking as well, before we let her walk over to the next party, cum dripping down her thighs.

When she walks towards the restroom I reach up from behind and expose her tits pulling aside her cleavage. As she's too drunk to realize what's going on I force her into a little room and then gag her mouth, and while she seats on the toilet I open her legs and hang them on my shoulder as I pound her pussy, would then cum into her mouth and when she pukes i'd let her choke with it, dying asphyxiated.

lesbian suspension bondage

same girl

throw her against the rocks as I fuck her cunt as she whimpers in pain. Creampie in her as bite on her tits. She thinks it's over until I turn her over on her stomach. Shove my dick in her ass and go into a frenzy. When I'm done slit her throat and leave her body for the mountain lions.

bump

Take her back into those woods and force her to her knees as she sucks my dick. Blow a load all over that smooth face and hair as I pull the tube top down. Rip the jeans off and force it into her pussy as she screams out. Fuck her hard as can be, leaving her limping the rest of the day

Force her down face first, hold her down by her neck and destroy her asshole while she begs me to stop. I pull out and cum on her face, wiping my dick all over her to clean off.

Podemos hacer respuesta por respuesta.

WWYD?

suena interesante

>wwyd op is a faggot cuck edition
Fixed that for u op. Thank me later

Throw her off the hood of the truck. The rivets in her jeans will scratch the finish.

Tienes más o te doy un kik para que hablemos antes de que empiecen con "get out spics"

Drug her tea until she's a limp bodied puddle of complacency. Spend a good bit of time groping her and running my cock along her face until that last iota of resistance flees her eyes. Until she is hot and begging to be raped. In a perfect world, I record it all and it is powerful enough to blackmail her for enough time to sexually break her forever.

I want to own this bitch like property

Wait until the museum closes and choke out left and tie her up. Force right to suck me off. She cries and does a poor job so I rip her clothes off ravage her tight body. Cumming inside her. On her cute face. Her little tits bouncing after each thrust into her tight pussy. She screams when I fuck her in the ass. Using her silky hair as a handle as I rip her apart. When I'm done I take her driver license and cash. Take a few photos and warn her if she sings to the cops she should expect some company at her house when she's home alone.

kik ya no paso por que me he llevado malas pasadas, pero si tengo más. comienzas?

re-connect her head back onto her body

I take her into the secret bathroom right behind her at the Tiki Room and force her to suck my dick. I nut down the back of her throat and send her back into Disneyland with tears streaming down her face.

See her pick earlier in another thred and think she wasn't worth a crosspost

She graduated as a Dr

She is a Dr, btw.

Si la encontrara caminando sola por la calle me acercaría a ella y le hablaría, me iría caminando cerca de ella hasta que llegáramos a un lugar considerablemente solo, entonces sacaría un cuchillo y la empujaría contra la pared, diciéndole que si quiere que no le pase nada se baje los pantalones ahora mismo, mientras se los baja yo corto los tirantes de su blusa con mi navaja, exponiendo su bra, ya con su pantalon abajo empiezo a dedear su vagina, está caliente pero seca, así que se queja mucho, le digo que se calle o le haré daño, la hago arrodillarse y chupar mi verga, mientras chupa le doy cachetadas para que deje de llorar, finalmente me vengo en su cara y le doy puñetazos hasta que pierde la conciencia.

Qué le harías?

Rip apart those pants and breed her on the hood of that dirty truck. Pumping her fertile cunt with more cum than she can hold until she's pregnant. I want to suck the milk from her titties while she's howling how much she loves being my barefoot and pregnant fuckcow

bump

Anyone like?

hey?

Hello

Is it me you're looking for

I can see it in you eyes

Let Crrow develop his youtube channel!!!

dude, there

Creep up on her while she's on the bed and slowly take off her panties while she's out cold. I pull out the largest dildo one has ever seen and wake her up with by jamming it into her cunt as hard as one can in one motion. She yells and freaks out as she awakens in a jerk but by that point I already have begun to gag her and drag her by the hair off the bed. I throw her against a chair and secure her arms against it while flipping the vibrating dildo on. Since she likes tatts so much she's going to get a proper one so while she's forcefully being pleasured by the vibrator and gagged so she can't scream I begin tattooing an arrow point down on her abodomen and the words "Please Use". Once I've finished she's shuddering from a mixture of pleasure and pain and I take my leave, leaving her in the same position tied to the chair while leaving her front door wide open for anyone to walk in.

Dude there

???

Anyone who entertains violent rape fantasies should be raped by a huge, black, robot on Eveready batteries.

WaterBondage.com

Quick he's getting away

Oc

WWYD? Be rough!

More pics to go with..

..she's waiting for you...

You probably need to reply to someone before you get a response.

Tie her to the bed and fuck her while gnawing on her tits as she screams in pain. When I'm done take her out the a trailer park and charge ten dollars a hole.

force her to her knees and face fuck her with the door open, any passersby are welcome to join in.

tie her arms over her head with that flannel and pin her down, shove her panties in her mouth and fuck her mercilessly until I pull out and finish on her glasses and hair

order her to strip completely naked, take her phone, take some pics of her with legs spread and arms behind her head, and then tell her to send them to all male contacts in the phone, including all her coworkers. post more of her.

Get her anons...

Wwyd?

Wait for them to pass out after I roofie there drink and drag both into a room. Rip rights top off as I pound her pussy like a savage as I ravish her tits. Cum in her face as I skullfuck left. Fuck the two in the ass, and take a couple pictures as well. Grab a rag and soak it in vodka and wipe them off, getting rid of the evidence.

>dog filter
basically asking for it

I'd choke her, spank her ass, call her bitch, all that stuff basic bitches love. Then I'd strangle her with a shoe string while I'm fucking her, and kill her as soon as I nut.

wwyd?

Well since her nipples are pretty apparent, I'd start by twisting those while choking her. Then I'd make her hold that phone in her mouth while I ram her; if she drops it, I beat her until her face is covered in blood. While I'm fuckin her, I'm also feeling her up. Finally, as I'm about to nut, I punch her so hard in the kidney she falls over and I finish in her hair.

Do these sluts get the rape?

My Asian GF that I can't satisfy for shit.

how would you molest this slut

Rape this stuck up slut...