When will you admit that you should have jumped the future of crypto?

When will you admit that you should have jumped the future of crypto?
XRP increased its value by 20.000% this year alone.
Name me one non-anarchic reason it will fail to do it again in 2018.
Pro tip.
You can't.

/biz/ not Sup Forums you fucking faggot

But even on Sup Forums there is sometimes a bit of IQ, you are obvious not one of them.
But fear not, take this, I know you love it.

>Using anything not material to save money

You sure aren't the smartest kid on the class

Ripple is a company with a softwareproduct.
What's your point?

Go shill your bags elsewhere faggot, like fucking /biz/ you moronic inbred

XRP is garbage. Get real crypto

Why is it garbage?
Name me one better crypto that is not just theory right now.

im just gonna wait for crypto's inevitable crash, and laugh at everyone that invested in it, let's face it it's gonna happen

B-b-but, I've invested in XRP

Why do you think so?

Nice, when have you entered?

I got in when it was aaround 50p (britfag here), so i've got some decent profit. Gonna wait for another dip before gathering some more

Lol, Dribble is a fucking scam. Buy Vip Token before it moons!

>Dribble is a fucking scam.
This is very low bait.
Ripple is the only cryoto with a strong company/team behind it that has a product already in use by multiple partners/banks.
If you are in XRP you have value all other crypros right now are mostly speculativ.

You plan to dump in 2018 or hodl?

crypto nub here

planning to put $500 into XRP and ICX in January and continue to buy during dips/diversify throughout the year

Did I miss the train for huge gains? I'm planning to HODL most of it

Will reach another ath before the asians wake up.

Nobody can say that for sure and I can only tell you about XRP.
The signs are good that it will rise way more.
The goal is to replace SWIFT that is the thing that handles all the crossboarders in the world, this is a HUGE market. On top of that they want involve small investors also. If you are not sure wait for Jan. 2018 and there will be most likly the next price jump.

We will see.
Imo it should not rise too fast too high.
Slow and steady is the save way.

Sorry forgot something.
Don't expect too mutch but if you hodl I am pretty confident that you will get more profit than you would get from your bank account.
I never invested for the short term I have the next 5-10years in sight.
The time when i start to work part time or stop it at all.

which is the best desktop wallet for XRP?

Because it's already 3rd in overall crypto market cap rankings with a market cap of ~$57B US (with generous rounding).

If you say it will go up another 20000% that's almost $12 trillion US market cap. More than any business really. Unrealistic. You've missed your chance for real gains.

Ledger Nano S, I dont know any other wallet, sorry.

>Bitcoin
>Etherium
>literally any decentralized coin

Shill harder fag

Fair point.
I don't expect the same growth in 2018, but neither did I for 2017 so I am fine to get surprised.
But you know that with every transaction there is a fraction of the token destroyed?
from start till today there where already 7.000.000XRP permanently killed.
This combined with the the big money from the banks will rise the price for sure.

Right it's deflationary. But the current reserves are only half of the full amount of XRP that exist. The rest are held in escrow and will be slowly released as to maintain the price at least for a few decades. It's like 0.000005 XRP burned per transaction or something.

If you were a big bank, you'd want the price to be as steady as possible. Similar coin with lower market cap and greater moonshot potential is REQ. It's already pretty mainstream but still good profits for 2018.

They are first generation Tokens with a total other goal. Why do you think they have to compete?

what about IOTA? Tangle > Block Chain