Any Florida fags around?

Any Florida fags around?
I am seriously considering moving there from California, because there is no possible way to get ahead in this shithole state. What's it like over there? How bad is the humidity? Crime? Taxes? Wage/cost of living?
I have a little over 200k in the bank and a job waiting for me starting at $22 an hour. Is that enough to get established or a living wage? It's a huge pay cut for me, I make $36 an hour here, but the cost of living and the taxes are so fucking high , I am barely middle class.

it's not a bad place. One serious question though: Are you married? If so, you need to rad up on that state's alimony laws. They're draconian.

Keep your spic ass out of my state, beaner.

I am married. Cant be any worse then her taking half my shit and my pension here.

Unless your in the Air field business or computers stay away from Brevard. Also old people highly out number the youth and bitch about everything. Taxes are 7% here

I would say avoid the everglades(swamp hillbillies) and avoid miami(cartels) basically just avoid the southern half of florida and you should be good. humidity is only bad if you are not used to it. just like with cali and their dry heat, live here a while and you will be fine. no taxes(at least as far as state is concerned)

Yeah it can. They have lifetime alimony under certain circumstances.

That's why I keep that bitch going to work.

its on fire

>are you unfaithful in your marriage?
>are you a cheating hoe?
>great! come move to florida!
>where not only will the hubby not have any visitation rights but also you get money for the "kids"
>all while feeding them lies about how horrible their father was!
>what's that? your husband is actually decent and wants what's best for the kids and has moved on?
>we can't have any happiness in his life! just say he beat you when the kids where younger so that's why they can't remember!
fuck you mom

This is why I'm never getting married.

Florida fag. Reporting in.

Which area of Florida are you looking at? Also need to know your stance on the following topics:

>Moonshine
>Farmers
>Mexicans
>Cubans
>Our current president
>Our most recent president (Obama)
>The Clintons
>Environmental agencies

Please give a short answer to the above questions and I'll give you my response.

come to brevard.
please.

Come suck a bulldog's dick you fucked up NIGGER PERVERT FAGGOT.

PERVERT SPIC FUCKED UP FAGGOT.

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

Where I live is not a huge issue because my work schedule would be 2 weeks on, one off. Maritime work.

I'm down for moonshine

No issues with farmers or hillbillies

Mexicans fucking rule

Cubans are hot

I try to stay out if politics

The epa fucks me out of work all the time over here.

28yo here I was born and raised in Orlando and moved out to Daytona about 3 years ago.

I love Florida most people are chill and just want to have fun. I like having tourist traffic so I can fuck bitches then never see them again. Also the entertainment industry is huge so it’s hard to be bored. I am a musician so it helps with that as well. No income or estate tax is nice but it leads to other taxes like sales and property being relatively high. Landlord rights are pretty good. We have the right to work bullshit which is basically right to be fired for nothing. But I already have money so w/e. My advice? By two house next to each other and rent one while living in the next.

Place is hot as fucking shit. All year. In winter you get lows of like 50 maybe at 6 am. Cost of living is low though, lived off of 10 an hour in my own apartment after high school. People are fucking stupid too.

Then you'll fit in just about anywhere. Most liberal areas are going to be St. Pete and Orlando. Next would be the other major areas. Tampa, Jacksonville, Gainesville, Miami, etc.

Just outside of Miami and around Miami is heavily influenced by cubans. There's also a lot of farm community in that area where Mexicans primarily work. Both are ghetto as hell and I would stay away.

Outside of Orlando is decent. Middle class people with a good mixture. Outside of Tampa there's a lot of farm community with hard working Mexican people. Ghetto's are more sparse.

If you do the Orlando, Jacksonville, or Tampa market, you can buy a house for under 200k. But they are cheap homes made my cheap builders. North of 300k will get you in a good community that over 15 years or so should remain pretty decent.

Just don't bring the liberal mindset with you unless you're going to Orlando or St. Pete. Everyone that is 2nd generation and older here is willing to give everyone else a shot. But start being a leftist fucktard and you'll find yourself ostracized. You'll find some of the best people you've ever met in Florida. They'll give you the shirt off their back if you ask, and be the first to tell you to fuck off if you think you're better than they are.

What does the housing market look like? Here I couldn't buy a condo for 300k

Depends. You want a house in a subdivision or a condo in the city?

I'd say avoid Orlando at all costs. It is fucking shite and in the middle of nowhere. Tampa is booming right now and has a decent mixture of everything unlike Miami and Jacksonville.

Thanks for the info. I am easy going but my wife is much more of a leftist, and can be a little judgemental, so I will start looking around the north east. Just so happens the job starts in Jacksonville. How big is the state, like how long would it take to drive end for end?

Born and raised in Florida. Orlando is filled with goddamed illegals. To the fucking brim. Every other vehicle on the road is a dirty white van filled with beaners. Fuck

I grew up in Ft. Lauderdale living on the water is nice but there are no jobs there for engineers

i was in orlando recently and i was shocked at how shitty it is

I live in the middle. The I4 corridor. It takes me 6 hours to get to the Keys and about 3 hours to get to state line. It's safe to say you can make the trip in a day to anywhere in the state.

If you're looking northeast, St. Augustine is a good historic town and Jacksonville is huge. There's a good river that flows through called the St. Johns. See if you can find something closer to that. If you're going to make the move, you need to prep your wife to relax before ya'll get here. Most Florida natives aren't one for putting on a face and being nice to a douche. They'll call you a douche and leave it at that.

Not trying to insult your bitch of a wife, just trying to warn you.

All this Orlando hate wtf? Try not hanging out in Pine Hills all the time.

Orlando is a cesspool of shit, get real. Anything outside the immediate area is cookie-cutter bullshit homes.

No, no, I'm going to agree with the Orlando hate. My wife likes going to events in Orlando and I hate driving there every time. Same exact events are in Tampa 1 day later for fucks sake.

You're high as fuck, Winter Park has some gorgeous properties

>hates living in shit hole
>wants to move to another shit hole

Also, is there nothing going on at UCF or Lake Apopka? Some of the hottest bitches you'll find are the redneck whores that hang out at lakes on the weekends.

That just sounds straight up rednecky haha. "Lets go pick up chicks at the lake bruh." Oh fucking central Florida is priceless.

In between Jacksonville and Tampa on US 301 you can take your pick of small one-horse towns like Waldo, Hawthorne, Baldwin, or Starke.

Don't stop in these cousin-fucking hamlets.

You mean the same Starke where there's a federal prison? Sure.

Might be rednecky, but fun as hell. Beats the hell out of draining your bank account at a club. $20 will buy enough moonshine to finish everyone off.

Go on Zillow look around it varies greatly especially since you haven’t said a specific town. You can find some decent stuff though