>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Other urls found in this thread:

glomdalen.no/alderdom/usa/roverud/en-skal-for-norges-eldste-mann/s/5-19-402559
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUUL

Here in Russia - everyone smokes. Life here fucking sucks, it's hard and dangerous to get drugs (it's also a taboo, you tell anyone you smoke weed you are automatically considered a junkie) and my cig pack i always buy is around 1$. 7 out of 12 months of my life are uneventful and boring, can't really even fathom the idea of quitting

although somewhat agree with op's message, in countries like US cig smokers are being shamed, that's fucking bs

>2017
>falling for the tobacco jew

>Heart disease
>Hardened Arteries
>Erectile dysfunction
Yea, naw I'd like to fuck and keep eating cheeseburgers.

work with a guy who has to shit in a bag due to colon cancer.

>2017
>doesn’t smoke crack
Smells like bitch in here

Have fun smelling like shit and dying young.

What are the benefits of smoking cigarettes? Protip: There are none. You're a retard. Probably an underage cuck too that snuck one of daddy's cigarettes over Christmas while daddy was too busy drunkenly beating mommy to notice. Then you hacked up a lung because the shitty ass Marlboros were too much for you, but now you think you're cool.

don't forget about it fucking up your lungs and making breathing difficult.
also it fucks with your voice. a lady I work with is in her 50's and sounds like an 80 year old man.

I think smoking cigs is the coolest, you get an excuse to post up somewhere several times a day, it just looks so cool to do in your daily life and carrying extra kit makes you look like a badass. The problem is that I could never get addicted to it. Yes, smoking is something you have to work at the get addicted to, and I could never get over how bad it tastes, how nasty it smells, how raped my dopaminergic neurology would get. Considering all the cool stuff that goes along with it, I think waking up and having to smoke nasty shit everyday like a crackwhore is just too much to ever get over for me.

Is big tobacco engaging in some sort of PR campaign? smoking is being shilled excessively here and on Sup Forums

Instead of smoking cigarettes, i smoke dick

>ITT: people talking shit about backer but probably smoke weed hahaha
>"weed has 15,276 medicinal properties maaan"
>mfw

I like this post. I don't know if it is true, but I like it.

Weed smokers are retarded burnouts too.

Maybe if they didn't litter the fucking sidewalks we wouldn't shame them.

Probably. You have Toyota, Ford and Wendys whoring the board up with desperate campaigns why not tobacco?>

Of course they are. Phillip Morris has a ton of money but is routinely restricted about when and where they can advertise. They're also losing customers faster than they are replacing them.

Its the future. Every company already has a twitter account and is desperately trying to participate in meme culture. Its only a matter of time before they get their shitposting game in gear like the Russians did.

then you better star counter it you faggots
lmao you little bitch i smoke since i was 11 years old, so for more than 15 years now. i can still outrun and beat the shit out of every single one of you faggots because i work a lot and it keeps me in good physical condition
i also never had any problems with erections
you retards have fallen for anti-smoking propaganda like some pussies

Only niggers and rednecks smoke. You look dumb as fuck smoking and you smell repulsive 24/7.

>lmao you little bitch i smoke since i was 11 years old, so for more than 15 years now. i can still outrun and beat the shit out of every single one of you faggots because i work a lot and it keeps me in good physical condition
lmao yeah fucking right, keep posturing on fucking Sup Forums you insecure overweight NEET.

Did anyone fucking ask you?

cigs are for east coast trash

>like the Russians did
nice try shillary
kys

Trips says you're on the correct path, don't listen to these fags dont even know smoking increases lifespan and quality they just bitch ass pussy ass niggas

lol get fucked Ruski.

I smoke cigars because I'm not a faggot

yeah, weed also cures cancer, gives you super strength and doubles the size of your cock

This. I wish I can just look so cool posting outside and smoking like a badass. But the truth is that my superior Nordic-Aryan genetics prevent me from getting addicted to anything. Even after smoking a pack a day, I was still the best sports athlete in my school

suck a dick ameritard
im not even russian but its funny how brainwashed you faggots are
keep eating shit your media feeds you and be a good goy

Sorry I'm not weak and pathetic enough to need to smoke and smell fucking disgusting.

I enjoy being able to run and exercise.

Fuck off an die already

it smell

Yeah sure you're not faggot. You're not an American, and yet you've bought the Shillary meme, get fucked.

Really makes you think

and increase intelligence and attractiveness, and gives you an anus that can take the toughest pounding.

lmao nice try of countering me
bow down and take a dick in your ass you seem upset and paranoid, shiteater

/thread

Any smoke is bad for your lungs but at least weed gets me high. Cigarettes don’t do that shit. And they smell worse

>smoking smells disgusting
kys you pussy

smoking is obviously a cool pastime

0/10 bait

it also changes your biology so that you can subsist entirely on male semen, thus eschewing the need to do literally anything but smoke and suck cock all day

I know dat feel, bratan.I increasingly meet children 12-14 years old who smoke ( i also started at 17).Feels like it is some cind of cult around cigarets n' shit in slav countries...

10-4

what a dumb reply cigs smell like shit why you so mad stinky mcasstray?>

>countering
Lol this aint a street fighter match you retard, nobody is going to win fuck all. You're going to log off in 12 hours after making 300 rubles from master Putin and i'm going to go have a wank in a few minutes.

This is a sad affair, because Russians would be way better off if they all smoked weed.

My only reason for not smoking is it doesn't seem like it does anything. If it got you high rather than just a head rush maybe it would be cool

Whoa whoa whoa you fucking peat gavel.(dick fucker)get your bitch ass back over to with your fucking man child rookie having ass. We got enough deticated autists here as it is.

>he still thinks im russian
top kek
i haven even thought you dumb paranoid pussy will take the bait this hard
you really are a retard

that explains all too much, and why OP loves it.

nobody would be better off if they smoked that degenerate shit
DUDE WEED
it's okay at first then you start to notice tham most people who smoke it turn into complete irresponsible assholes who wear rags and dreadlocks

Its ok Ivan, its like the other guy in the thread said, your country is shit and life their sucks. I don't blame you for working in the troll farm, shit posting for a living. I think you're a retard but that's unrelated to your job.

it make sense you smell like literal hobo shit

>b-b-but it makes me look cool and badass, and its n-not an adult pacifier

What a monumental faggot you are

I stopped smoking weed years ago, I am far more motivated, and have been miles further in my career since I stopped

I smoke so much is hit out ciggerate coupons

Good on you for getting out of the loser trap.

* I shit

>deticated autists
mm hmm. shore du

>samefagging AND pretending
lol youre pathetic

You'd be a perfect candidate. Smoke some weed, it'll greatly assist you in extricating your head from your asshole.

But now you're an insufferable asshole. Enjoy your hamster wheel

t. triggered burnout loser who lives with mom and pisses her off by constantly filling her house with the smell of pot and NEET sweat.

Look man. I used to smoke two or more packs a day my nigga. Now when i see my friends still smoking cigarettes I'm fucking disgusted by it.(btw i quit cold turkey) only smokeweed in bongs and bowls btw. You're basically spitting shitting and pissing CONSTANTLY. The butt's don't ever disintegrate and will be littering the streets for many years. AND the fucking cravings is fucking intolerable. My friends litteraly jittery all fucking day fiending for that "stress relief" also fuck having to pause shit cause a mother fucker wants a smoke break. Just to top it off for ya sport. It's a huge money dump. Think of all the money you lose in a year to cigarettes. Truly there's no upside to CIGARETTES.

Lol wut, you think i'm the guy who actually claimed to be russian? and you say I'm paranoid.

But my grandma of 89yo has been smoking since her 16y.
>No cancer.
>Still takes the bus and walks to her son for a visit 12 miles futher away.
>Goes to the bakery to buy some bread for me every morning crossing the street like a badass smoker.
>Still chases me with her ragged old shoe when I pull a prank on her.
>Still does crazy shit for her age.

I'm 100% against smoking, but she is just lucky.

idgaf what u do. but when u die from lung cancer ill be sweeping up your wife and fucking her ass

>also fuck having to pause shit cause a mother fucker wants a smoke break.
Jesus Christ this. Fucking faggots will start crying at work and ask for an impromptu smoke break, and half the time employers actually give it to them. People shouldn't be rewarded for being nicotine-addicted pussies.

fucking irony holy shit

Faggots like H3 smoke cigarettes. Don't be like that faggot. Enough said
/thread
Check my dubs

>ITT insecure smokefags trying to justify being a smokefag

I'll take my saved cash for dining out with the GF than being a retarded shilling cigs on Sup Forums lmao

I have nothing against tobacco.

I hate the moldy stale shit tobacco that's in cigarettes. It tastes like trash, it smells like piss, and it has more chemicals pumped into it than a junkie in a morgue freezer.

Good clean tobacco though is really quite nice. Now I know it's next to impossible to find any that's completely chemical free, but pipe tobacco and cigars are still of finer quality and fresher to boot.

I can smoke a nice stogie now and then and not be addicted, enjoy it with some whiskey and have a pleasant evening.

I used to smoke a pack a day of fucking menthols, was horribly addicted and my body suffered for it. Still when I get shit faced I now and then will smoke a cigarette or two, but pretty much always regret the decision come morning as my lung struggle to operate and y breath will smell like a cat took a thousand shits in my mouth.

Damn straight. Bunch of limp-dicked sissies in this thread. Man the fuck up and graduate to cigars, you pussies.

>irony
Nice of you to let us know the general concepts you are unfamiliar with.

While this is very technically accurate, you still have not made a relevant point

>fucking around with smoke
If you're not dipping all day you're a pussy bitch faggot

I can hear the banjo's calling you home to ball your sister, jethro.

I dont get why anyone gives a shit if you smoke until it becomes a burden on your medical state and you continue despite. Even then I won't care once obamacare is repealed and not everyone has to have healthcare thus jacking up the price because people arent being subsidized for smoking/drinking themselves to death. Literally what are you retards arguing about... Its bad for you but really not a big deal unless you NEED to remove that burden to organically exist easier. Why does weed keep getting brought up? You're all faggots and should go kill yourselves if its this big of a fucking deal to you
>especially, starting with me
If you believe tobacco addiction is a choice of the weak but that weed makes you a deadbeat
>or the opposite
hate to break it to ya but you're retarded. They both put your at risk for heart disease they both put you at risk for COPD - both of those risk factors put you are risk for alzhiemers and dimentia; as op has already stated who even cares.

>oldest man in norway smoked 60 cigarettes a day and drank huge amounts of wine in his life
glomdalen.no/alderdom/usa/roverud/en-skal-for-norges-eldste-mann/s/5-19-402559
lmao healthy life faggots BTFO

This OP. You nasty faggot.

Tobacco is a lot of fun, and a good cash corp in the end.

There's no point to be made. If you smoke pot you're a loser. If you smoke at all you're a loser.

>anecdotal outliers prove me right
Wow you're retarded

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

>Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

To be fair I'd never buy any at all but here you are making your stupid fucking thread.

Its really not even an anecdotal outlier. Its well known/recognized wines are chock full of antioxidants which are one of the best anti-aging/good health nutritional options.

You're right about no point to be made. Better luck next time.

Bruh you should looking into rolling your own.

In FL the cheapest rolling machine is $10, a carton of 250 tubes is $3.90, and enough tobacco to last you for a month is $20. Saves a shitload

you can get those same anti-oxidants from... grapes.

or grape juice...

If your argument is for anti-oxidants in wine you've lost.

Lot of pain in my life so the manly part of me says smoke a cigar, one a day, maybe two. A few cigs when I chill with family and friends, mostly stick to weed, but when I get all in my feelies, a dart is a great solution.

no. its not the same at all. try learning some fucking chemistry/medicine you god damn idiot.

ooooookay...

coffee has the same antioxidants.

but you keep telling yourself that you don't have a problem.

>coffee
>wine
>grapes
Define problem

I don't even drink wine faggot. I'm not even the guy who started this reply chain. I'm just stating facts. They are not the same antioxidants. They're different antioxidants. And coffee lacks alcohol which is effective at improving LDL/HDL ratio which is miles better for your overall health. Seriously do some hardcore research investigating how heart-disease risk factors lead to a whole host of other diseases. I'm not even lecturing at this point it's genuinely unbelievable shit to read. good cardiovascular health gives the body some kind of momentum if you will trending towards positive health effects in almost every sense and part of the body. Doesnt mean you're immune to disease but it helps you remain resistance to illnesses

>2017
>Having this much edge

Not the faggot we want, the faggot we need.