General super hot chicks, clothes on or off and crypto discussion thread

>General super hot chicks, clothes on or off and crypto discussion thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/join/59d0004a0d99ea02de6bf707
jsecoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If anyone is interested in getting into Crypto Currency trading, use this link to make a coinbase account to purchase with USD, we both get extra money off the referral.
>coinbase.com/join/59d0004a0d99ea02de6bf707

And then for trading currency, make an account here

go to Binance.com and use ref number 11228232

JSECoin. 2018's biggest potential winner. Get in now before it gets too difficult to mine, ignore the idiots who say it's a scam without reading the whitepapers or researching the company. It's legit and NO financial investment needed.

Good looking out bro, I hadn't seen that one yet! Most of my cash is riding the XVG train, but I need something new to mine.

JSECoin ref didn't get posted:
>jsecoin
com/o/?a=43496

Gotcha. Brb, this espresso is kicking in with the force of a thousand suns.

Man, I want a bj right there with her just like that.

that looks fun in the woods

>duck face
>attractive ever
put her through makeapp and let's see how hot she is.

>9gag

Sauce??

i kinda believed bitcoin was a scam when it first came out years ago... wish i did not listen to my assuring voice in my head that time... still might prove to be a scam, but i would have long ago cashed out happy
pic, basically without any flaw

Ark is the best crypto.

Bitcoin is as much of a scam as BitTorrent, Email and the internet as you know it. Heed the warnings from financial experts, they know best. I took the advice from music companies years ago to forego using MP3 technology and purchased hundreds of CD's which are worth a fortune today, along with those companies bottom lines.